Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria - Technology Market (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria (71781 Views)

BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Shop on Ebay & Amazon @ 350/$. Ship from US/UK & China to Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 8:35am On Aug 04, 2020
Metroxchange:
Welcome to MetroBox smiley smiley

Your number 1. Fast, Reliable, Secure and Cost Conscious online ordering company. wink

We help make orders on foreign ecommerce marketplaces and ship directly to your location in Nigeria, even possibly your doorstep, from

Fashion outfits,
Groceries,
Electronics,
Gadgets (phones, laptops, wearable gears),
Cosmetics/Skin Care products
And what else you could possibly think about

Our rates are

EBAY
@ ₦350/$ for single items below $800;

₦390/$ for single items above $800.

AMAZON
@ ₦420/$ flat rate for all orders

Other US websites @₦400/$

Alibaba @ ₦70/¥

1688 @ ₦70/¥

We ship within 5 - 15 working days from any of these stores down to Nigeria. cheesy

We are registered with the CAC with ref : 3090495 cool

We have been in the business of satisfying our customers by standing by our words of being your number 1. Fast, Reliable, Secure and Cost Conscious online ordering company.

Hit us up with your orders today https:///2348025555343

Visit us at Metrobox.com.ng

And follow us on

Twitter @metrobox_ng
Instagram @Metrobox_ng

1 Like

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 10:58am On Aug 04, 2020
Metroxchange:
What item do you want?

We're at your beck and call

We're still available to take your orders requests and inquiries

Hit us up https:///2348025555343

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
Metroxchange:
Good Day Hood. smiley

We're always available to take your orders

Kindly send us a message through our signature for your order requests, inquiries and clarifications.

MetroBox got you covered wink

https:///2348025555343

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
Metroxchange:
Good Day Hood. smiley

Kindly send us a message through our signature for your order requests, inquiries and clarifications.

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2020
Metroxchange:
Kindly join and grow the MetroBox family by following us on our social media platforms cheesy cheesy

Twitter : Metrobox_ng
Instagram : Metrobox_ng

Check out our website : Metrobox.com.ng

Continue to help spread the gospel of MetroBox Nigeria by liking, retweeting, commenting and tagging friends and fam to know the good news about us.

We're heavily banking on your love and support wink

Always remember... MetroBox got you covered

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by NoTimeZone(m): 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2020
So when does last Friday's shipment arrive Nigeria?
I placed some orders with you on WhatsApp.
Reply me here
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by chelseamann(m): 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
Hello, I want to buy a clean factory unlock iPhone 6+ or 7 from eBay or any reliable website. My total budget is 50-55k.
Can u help me navigate a good deal?
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2020
chelseamann:
Hello, I want to buy a clean factory unlock iPhone 6+ or 7 from eBay or any reliable website. My total budget is 50-55k.
Can u help me navigate a good deal?

Hey Chelseamann

Here are some links you could check to pick an option

However, we will also implore that you check around the site for your choice, as there are grades to these phones as regards Neatness and functionality.

If you'd be needing further clarifications on this, we seek that you send us a message on WhatsApp https:///2348025555343 for better and further breakdown.

Thanks and do have a beautiful day
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
NoTimeZone:
So when does last Friday's shipment arrive Nigeria?
I placed some orders with you on WhatsApp.
Reply me here

Kindly reply with the details for us to be able to identify your request and respond accordingly

Thanks for contacting MetroBox Nigeria
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by NoTimeZone(m): 6:33am On Aug 05, 2020
Metroxchange:

Kindly reply with the details for us to be able to identify your request and respond accordingly

Thanks for contacting MetroBox Nigeria
You said my items will ship on Friday last week.
So has last Friday's shipment arrive Nigeria?
Is it available for pickup now?
Pls reply me here, I can't access WhatsApp at the moment
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Jibtos82(m): 9:03am On Aug 05, 2020
[quote author=Metroxchange post=92439016][/quote]

Finally, my package arrived. Everything is perfect. Very fluid communication and fast shipping from the US. I'm 100% satisfied with your service so far. Keep it up! I recommend you guys!

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by octavian(m): 10:26am On Aug 05, 2020
[quote author=Metroxchange post=92455616][/quote]
Thanks for the delivery service, your service is great... This is my second order with @Metrobox and the company doesn't disappoint.
Keep it up
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 12:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
NoTimeZone:
You said my items will ship on Friday last week.
So has last Friday's shipment arrive Nigeria?
Is it available for pickup now?
Pls reply me here, I can't access WhatsApp at the moment

Goodday sir

Kindly understand that we communicate with a lot of clients every day, we'd like to be able to identify you in order to actually access the case presented
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
Jibtos82:

Finally, my package arrived. Everything is perfect. Very fluid communication and fast shipping from the US. I'm 100% satisfied with your service so far. Keep it up! I recommend you guys!

Yes!

This is all we're all about

Customers utmost satisfaction

Thanks for trusting MetroBox Nigeria and the wonderful review, keep help spreading the gospel of MetroBox Nigeria wink
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
octavian:

Thanks for the delivery service, your service is great... This is my second order with @Metrobox and the company doesn't disappoint.
Keep it up

Thanks chief

We really do much appreciate this

Thanks for trusting us, God bless you and don't forget to spread our gospel
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by nanizle(m): 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
Metroxchange:

Thanks chief

We really do much appreciate this

Thanks for trusting us, God bless you and don't forget to spread our gospel

Sent you a msg on WhatsApp
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2020
nanizle:

Sent you a msg on WhatsApp

Hello there

Our customer service is already on with you

Kindly pardon the delay

Thanks for understanding

1 Like

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
Good Day Hood. smiley

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Juljo: 6:43am On Aug 06, 2020
Jibtos82:

Can you recall when this was shipped to Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 10:17am On Aug 06, 2020
Metroxchange:
Good Day Hood. smiley

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 1:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
Metroxchange:
Kindly join and grow the MetroBox family by following us on our social media platforms cheesy cheesy

Continue to help spread the gospel of MetroBox Nigeria by liking, retweeting, commenting and tagging friends and fam to know the good news about us.

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2020
Metroxchange:
What item do you want?

We're at your beck and call

We're still available to take your orders requests and inquiries

Hit us up https:///2348025555343

When you trust MetroBox with big bucks to deliver cool
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2020

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
Metroxchange:
Good Day Hood. smiley

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by HyDef(m): 1:15am On Aug 07, 2020
Hey everyone. Here to say that I've received yet another shipment of mine from MetroBox. Honestly, I can transact with him with my eyes closed at this point. This is the third time I've collected my items from him, and it's always real easy.
He has what are probably the best rates too. grin

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by tohby2(m): 7:53am On Aug 07, 2020
HyDef:
Hey everyone. Here to say that I've received yet another shipment of mine from MetroBox. Honestly, I can transact with him with my eyes closed at this point. This is the third time I've collected my items from him, and it's always real easy.
bro dont tell u the note 10 u gave review of just few weeks back is broken already cos it seems I can see a screen in the attached image shocked
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 9:42am On Aug 07, 2020
HyDef:

We really do appreciate your love, support and trust all along, it has been really immense.

We're grateful, God continue to be bless you largely

1 Like

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
Metroxchange:

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
Metroxchange:

Here are some items that recently landed

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
Metroxchange:

Here are some items that recently landed

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Nettybrown(m): 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
Thank You Metrobox
I ordered for Samsung LCD and it was delivered. Even when I thought all hope was lost as a result of a hitch that happened, he came to my rescue. He's 100% Legit. pls patronise him.
Thank You Metrobox! God bless you
Tested and Trusted!!!
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Nettybrown(m): 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
Nettybrown:
Thank You Metrobox
I ordered for Samsung LCD and it was delivered. Even when I thought all hope was lost as a result of a hitch that happened, he came to my rescue. He's 100% Legit. pls patronise him.
Thank You Metrobox! God bless you

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (77) (Reply)

Have You Heard About MTN Mobile Electricity? / FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! / Macbook Original Chargers For Sale in Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.