Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,379 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria - Technology Market (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria (71990 Views)

BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Shop on Ebay & Amazon @ 350/$. Ship from US/UK & China to Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2020
Metroxchange:
Welcome to MetroBox smiley smiley

Your number 1. Fast, Reliable, Secure and Cost Conscious online ordering company. wink

We help make orders on foreign ecommerce marketplaces and ship directly to your location in Nigeria, even possibly your doorstep, from

Fashion outfits,
Groceries,
Electronics,
Gadgets (phones, laptops, wearable gears),
Cosmetics/Skin Care products
And what else you could possibly think about

Our rates are

EBAY
@ ₦350/$ for single items below $800;

₦390/$ for single items above $800.

AMAZON
@ ₦420/$ flat rate for all orders

Other US websites @₦400/$

Alibaba @ ₦70/¥

1688 @ ₦70/¥

We ship within 5 - 15 working days from any of these stores down to Nigeria. cheesy

We are registered with the CAC with ref : 3090495 cool

We have been in the business of satisfying our customers by standing by our words of being your number 1. Fast, Reliable, Secure and Cost Conscious online ordering company.

Hit us up with your orders today https:///2348025555343

Visit us at Metrobox.com.ng

And follow us on

Twitter @metrobox_ng
Instagram @Metrobox_ng

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2020
johnnyholtby:
Those of us that our orders shipped from USA on Friday (according to what you said) when should we expect them to arrive?

Hello there,

Hope you're having a bright Monday

It is to take 15 working days sir

Kindly exercise patience and know that we've got you covered wink

Thanks for trusting MetroBox Nigeria
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2020
tohby2:
am on this table if good news dey

Lol

It's going to be 15 working days sir

Be rest assured, we've totally got you covered cool

Do have a beautiful Monday Afternoon

1 Like

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ysakaws1:
Please I’m considering starting the business of buying phones and gadgets on ebay/amazon. The most confusing part for me right now is the payment aspect. Is it possible to make payment myself at a very cheap rate? Or am I left with the only option to have a picker that will also make the payment?

Let's save you the hassles of buying from these sites. Buying personally from these websites without having someone in the US to ship it to can be a great business risk when they know the item is to leave the country to another country.

There could be hiccups you definitely wouldn't be able to resolve easily when you ship yourself (and the seller knows it) and some of the items are faulty or not as described (sometimes a totally different item) which translates to a fatal loss.

Definitely, you're not in business to make losses.

Save yourself the stress and hit us up cool

We will always have you covered Ysakaws1
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Lacomb(m): 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2020
Seller is legit and recommended, here is one of the items i purchased through him on ebay, delivered today. I have another item i am expecting from him within the week.

2 Likes

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by thaotech: 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2020
Review

Sometimes ago, I needed to get an item on eBay. I contacted one of the known guys on this platform if he could get it for me but unfortunately, he couldn't due to some challenges he was trying to solve. I went about sourcing for alternatives and boom I found metrobox.

Initially the guy took hours to respond to my messages and it began to piss me off. I even came here to rant about the reply time lol. He eventually told me that he was busy with sorting and clearing of goods that just landed. I was like no lele let's deal.

So the first product I told him to get for me was going for a ridiculously cheap amount and someone else beat him to it. I eventually found another one and gave him the link only for me to wake up the next morning and see that the item was sold already. On asking him, he told me he wasn't the one who bought it though he was on it all night but the transaction wasn't going through. eBay even locked his account!. At this point, I was having none of it and I just told him to refund my money back. He apologized and proceeded to refund me. He went a step further and told me that for the next item I'm going to get, he would give me a whooping $20 discount and also pay for the item before I paid him. This pacified me grin and I told him no p, I would be on the lookout. After about 30mins, he buzzed me and told me that metrobox was able to buy the item. I was like how?.. apparently while he was trying to pay for it from his end, he also told someone to be trying and eventually the person got it. That's how the order came through smiley

So we moved to the shipping stage and as God would have it, the shipper ran into some issues with US customs and my item was delayed for a while. All through this I kept on receiving steady updates from him and eventually the item finally landed. I just got my item now.

The prècie of everything is metrobox is very legit. This guy gets 5 stars easily. His customer relations is also okay and he has one of the best rates. Metrobox is 100% reliable and recommended!!.

2 Likes

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by nanizle(m): 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
thaotech:
Review

Sometimes ago, I needed to get an item on eBay. I contacted one of the known guys on this platform if he could get it for me but unfortunately, he couldn't due to some challenges he was trying to solve. I went about sourcing for alternatives and boom I found metrobox.

Initially the guy took hours to respond to my messages and it began to piss me off. I even came here to rant about the reply time lol. He eventually told me that he was busy with sorting and clearing of goods that just landed. I was like no lele let's deal.

Damn! Metroxchange are really hard working folks.

I've already placed an order. Would have placed more but economy is not smiling.
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by thaotech: 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
nanizle:

I've already placed an order. Would have placed more but economy is not smiling.

No cap bro..

1 Like

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by flyway1: 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
Metro Box where’s my own $20 discount? angry

2 Likes

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2020
Lacomb:
Seller is legit and recommended, here is one of the items i purchased through him on ebay, delivered today. I have another item i am expecting from him within the week.

Woow!

Thanks for trusting us with your cash and going further to actually acknowledge our positive efforts to the public

God bless you... And yea, keep help spreading the MetroBox gospel cool
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2020
thaotech:
Review

So the first product I told him to get for me was going for a ridiculously cheap amount and someone else beat him to it. I eventually found another one and gave him the link only for me to wake up the next morning and see that the item was sold already. On asking him, he told me he wasn't the one who bought it though he was on it all night but the transaction wasn't going through. eBay even locked his account!. At this point, I was having none of it and I just told him to refund my money back. He apologized and proceeded to refund me. He went a step further and told me that for the next item I'm going to get, he would give me a whooping $20 discount and also pay for the item before I paid him. This pacified me grin and I told him no p, I would be on the lookout. After about 30mins, he buzzed me and told me that metrobox was able to buy the item. I was like how?.. apparently while he was trying to pay for it from his end, he also told someone to be trying and eventually the person got it. That's how the order came through smiley

So we moved to the shipping stage and as God would have it, the shipper ran into some issues with US customs and my item was delayed for a while. All through this I kept on receiving steady updates from him and eventually the item finally landed. I just got my item now.

The prècie of everything is metrobox is very legit. This guy gets 5 stars easily. His customer relations is also okay and he has one of the best rates. Metrobox is 100% reliable and recommended!!.

Now, this is just too overwhelming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The kinda joy that gives one few secs of paralysis and speechlessness is just what you dealt us cry cry

In all sincerity, we're short of words cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Honestly

God bless you abundantly, may your praises be sang in places you've never reached or heard off

God bless you
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2020
nanizle:

Thank you sir for recognising our efforts to bring you the utmost satisfaction possible

Thanks for trusting us with your cash, you'll not be disappointed

1 Like

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
thaotech:

No cap bro..

cry cry cry cry

Short of words
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
flyway1:
Metro Box where’s my own $20 discount? angry

Lol grin

We would be working towards a loyalty reward programme in the future to appreciate our customers

But for now, our exchange rate isn't favorable to anyone—not even us

It's really been a tough year, but we will definitely overcome
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
Good night Hood

It was indeed a beautiful Monday grin, the love and support was overwhelming cheesy

God bless us all
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 9:24am On Aug 11, 2020
Metroxchange:
Good Day Hood. smiley

We're always available to take your orders

Kindly send us a message through our signature for your order requests, inquiries and clarifications.

MetroBox got you covered wink

https:///2348025555343
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 11:29am On Aug 11, 2020
Buy the amazing Ultimate Ears Megaboom 3 speaker through us from eBay @ approximately ₦45,000

Trust that this is quite an affordable but crazy music beast

You can check out reviews online to further help your decision wink

MetroBox will always be here to have you covered

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 3:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
Metroxchange:
Kindly join and grow the MetroBox family by following us on our social media platforms cheesy cheesy

Twitter : Metrobox_ng
Instagram : Metrobox_ng

Check out our website : Metrobox.com.ng

Continue to help spread the gospel of MetroBox Nigeria by liking, retweeting, commenting and tagging friends and fam to know the good news about us.

We're heavily banking on your love and support wink

Always remember... MetroBox got you covered

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by johnnyholtby(m): 4:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
Patiently and anxiously waiting for MetroBox to message me say my package don land. grin grin grin
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
johnnyholtby:
Patiently and anxiously waiting for MetroBox to message me say my package don land. grin grin grin

Lol

Not to worry

As soon as we get them, you get contacted

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 9:22pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kindly join and grow the MetroBox family by following us on our social media platforms cheesy cheesy

Twitter : Metrobox_ng
Instagram : Metrobox_ng

Check out our website : Metrobox.com.ng

Continue to help spread the gospel of MetroBox Nigeria by liking, retweeting, commenting and tagging friends and fam to know the good news about us.

We're heavily banking on your love and support wink

Always remember... MetroBox got you covered

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 8:15am On Aug 12, 2020
Metroxchange:
What item do you want?

We're at your beck and call

We're still available to take your orders requests and inquiries

Hit us up https:///2348025555343

cool cool cool cool

This is how stars do cool

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 9:45am On Aug 12, 2020
Metroxchange:

cool cool cool cool

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 11:44am On Aug 12, 2020
Metroxchange:

cool cool cool cool

Parry scatter cool cool cool

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Ehisod(m): 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
Hi I sent you a message regarding any update on my galaxy watch active 2 package am still waiting for a reply.
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 11:13am On Aug 13, 2020
Ehisod:
Hi I sent you a message regarding any update on my galaxy watch active 2 package am still waiting for a reply.

Kindly pardon

We are with you already
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by miclordz(m): 12:56pm On Aug 13, 2020
So I said I would give a review. When I first approached metrobox, I had a lot of doubts because it was my first time dealing with online checkout stores. He assured me they were legit and I decided to carry one. I recieved my orders at August 11th. Although it took time to arrive, I know the circumstances of the delay were beyond metrobox 's reach. But I was updated at every step of the way. Thanks metrobox for making my first experience not end in tears grin. I highly recommend them and I would continue patronizing them. Keep the good work guys

1 Like

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by dietola01(m): 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
miclordz:
So I said I would give a review. When I first approached metrobox, I had a lot of doubts because it was my first time dealing with online checkout stores. He assured me they were legit and I decided to carry one. I recieved my orders at August 11th. Although it took time to arrive, I know the circumstances of the delay were beyond metrobox 's reach. But I was updated at every step of the way. Thanks metrobox for making my first experience not end in tears grin. I highly recommend them and I would continue patronizing them. Keep the good work guys
please when did you ordered for your item?

1 Like

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Fantome: 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
I'd like to appreciate metro box for his swift shipping and delivery, at first i got frustrated with the manner of communication, but I finally got to place my order and it landed way sooner than I expected. In less than two weeks.
Highly recommended.
Keep the good work going.

1 Like

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by johnnyholtby(m): 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
Fantome:
I'd like to appreciate metro box for his swift shipping and delivery, at first i got frustrated with the manner of communication, but I finally got to place my order and it landed way sooner than I expected. In less than two weeks.
Highly recommended.
Keep the good work going.
please when did you place your order and when did you get it

1 Like

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Fantome: 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2020
johnnyholtby:
please when did you place your order and when did you get it
placed my order July 29th got it delivered today.

1 Like

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by johnnyholtby(m): 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
Fantome:
placed my order July 29th got it delivered today.
mine is July 28 and I still never see MetroBox signal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (77) (Reply)

Macbook Original Chargers For Sale in Nigeria. / USA Used Laptops For Sale At Affordable Prices. Updated. / Dongle Device-[unscramble All Locked Channels]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.