Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria - Technology Market (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria (71893 Views)

BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Shop on Ebay & Amazon @ 350/$. Ship from US/UK & China to Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
Metroxchange:
Welcome to MetroBox smiley smiley

Your number 1. Fast, Reliable, Secure and Cost Conscious online ordering company. wink

We help make orders on foreign ecommerce marketplaces and ship directly to your location in Nigeria, even possibly your doorstep, from

Fashion outfits,
Groceries,
Electronics,
Gadgets (phones, laptops, wearable gears),
Cosmetics/Skin Care products
And what else you could possibly think about

Our rates are

EBAY
@ ₦350/$ for single items below $800;

₦390/$ for single items above $800.

AMAZON
@ ₦420/$ flat rate for all orders

Other US websites @₦400/$

Alibaba @ ₦70/¥

1688 @ ₦70/¥

We ship within 5 - 15 working days from any of these stores down to Nigeria. cheesy

We are registered with the CAC with ref : 3090495 cool

We have been in the business of satisfying our customers by standing by our words of being your number 1. Fast, Reliable, Secure and Cost Conscious online ordering company.

Hit us up with your orders today https:///2348025555343

Visit us at Metrobox.com.ng

And follow us on

Twitter @metrobox_ng
Instagram @Metrobox_ng

1 Like

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
Nettybrown:
Thank You Metrobox
I ordered for Samsung LCD and it was delivered. Even when I thought all hope was lost as a result of a hitch that happened, he came to my rescue. He's 100% Legit. pls patronise him.
Thank You Metrobox! God bless you
Tested and Trusted!!!

Yassss

We've made a pledge to always come through despite the challenges just to ensure our customers topmost satisfaction, and this is just what you're a testament to.

We really appreciate your love, patience, support and trust all through and keep help spreading our gospel.
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by HyDef(m): 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
tohby2:
bro dont tell u the note 10 u gave review of just few weeks back is broken already cos it seems I can see a screen in the attached image shocked

No, that's for my old phone that I wanted to sell, not the Note 10. grin

2 Likes

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by clintonsparkz(m): 11:33am On Aug 08, 2020
[quote author=Metroxchange post=92564944][/quote] What is your price? are u still on 350/$?
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 11:40am On Aug 08, 2020
HyDef:

No, that's for my old phone that I wanted to sell, not the Note 10. grin

Lol, he must have thought the phone wasn't handled well tongue

Samsung parts are really expensive and it's going to be a shocker if one doesn't put that into consideration even with a short span of usage.

We're even talking about the almighty Samsung note 10+ here, it's parts will comfortably buy some phones in folds grin grin grin grin

Well, It's a good thing you got an armour case (through us cool cheesy wink smiley )

God bless you for always trusting and supporting the brand. smiley

2 Likes

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 11:44am On Aug 08, 2020
clintonsparkz:
What is your price? are u still on 350/$?

Well, no sir

Naira being quite volatile against the dollar, we're 'currently' on 370, with time it could either increase or decrease, this is much dependent on naira.

Thanks for contacting MetroBox Nigeria

Do have a beautiful weekend
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 1:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
What item do you want?

We're at your beck and call

We're still available to take your orders requests and inquiries

Hit us up https:///2348025555343

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
Metroxchange:
Good Day Hood. smiley

We're always available to take your orders

Kindly send us a message through our signature for your order requests, inquiries and clarifications.

MetroBox got you covered wink

https:///2348025555343

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
Good Day Hood. smiley

Kindly send us a message through our signature for your order requests, inquiries and clarifications.

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
Metroxchange:
Kindly join and grow the MetroBox family by following us on our social media platforms cheesy cheesy

Twitter : Metrobox_ng
Instagram : Metrobox_ng

Check out our website : Metrobox.com.ng

Continue to help spread the gospel of MetroBox Nigeria by liking, retweeting, commenting and tagging friends and fam to know the good news about us.

We're heavily banking on your love and support wink

Always remember... MetroBox got you covered

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by leo2sexy: 11:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by NoTimeZone(m): 4:55am On Aug 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by NoTimeZone(m): 5:19am On Aug 09, 2020
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by leo2sexy: 7:19am On Aug 09, 2020
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by octavian(m): 8:39am On Aug 09, 2020
leo2sexy:
His customer service is zero, he can talk to u anyhow...I was willing to try him out, but I wasn't feeling the guys way again, people should just be careful while dealing with him.

I disagree with your comment, I have used his service more than once and he didn't disappoint me. My last order was a Microsoft Surface and Wireless IP Cameras which was delivered as agreed last week. Here is the picture of the Surface [img][/img]

It's unfair to speak about his customer service , common really unfair because he kept me updated all through the process

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by octavian(m): 8:47am On Aug 09, 2020
NoTimeZone:
He hasn't replied my dm since yesterday.
I placed an order myself and have my items delivered to the address he gave me in the US of A and fortunately, items were delivered July 30th.
Now he takes too long to reply my dm and when he does, all I get from him is some vague replies about 10-15 business days delivery which he didn't state at the beginning and some of his recent posts indicates that some items landed which I messaged him about and hasn't viewed my message talk more of replying.

It's only normal for customers to ask questions especially when it's his/her first time.
Why are we Nigerians so bad at customer service?
This is just another episode of mine about why it's suicidal to trust a fellow Nigerian, smh

Bros I understand the frustration, but I must confess he explained everything to me before I placed my orders. However, if he isn't responding to your DMs on time, you can place a call through to him at least to clear and air your point.

Poor customer service is a plague in the Nigeria market place we are aware of it, but sincerely @Metrobox isn't like that and I can say this because I have used his services more than twice.
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by leo2sexy: 8:51am On Aug 09, 2020
octavian:

I disagree with your comment, I have used his service more than once and he didn't disappoint me. My last order was a Microsoft Surface and Wireless IP Cameras which was delivered as agreed last week. Here is the picture of the Surface [img][/img]

It's unfair to speak about his customer service , common really unfair because he kept me updated all through the process
The good thing is that am not the only one complaining about his customer service, he might be good to u, but he might be zero to others, in my own review his professionalism, customer service is zero.
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by showkhunbi(m): 9:03am On Aug 09, 2020
leo2sexy:
The good thing is that am not the only one complaining about his customer service, he might be good to u, but he might be zero to others, in my own review his professionalism, customer service is zero.

I know you may have your doubt over his services bcuz of the low customer feedbacks on his thread but I can tell you the guy is very legit ....His customer service to me is the best .... All my orders are been shipped to my own personal shipping address..

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by NoTimeZone(m): 9:17am On Aug 09, 2020
octavian:

Bros I understand the frustration, but I must confess he explained everything to me before I placed my orders. However, if he isn't responding to your DMs on time, you can place a call through to him at least to clear and air your point.

Poor customer service is a plague in the Nigeria market place we are aware of it, but sincerely @Metrobox isn't like that and I can say this because I have used his services more than twice.
He's responded to me and I'm okay with all he said
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 9:39am On Aug 09, 2020
Good Morning Everyone

Octavian and showkhunbi, God bless you greatly for having our backs despite the fact that you guys don't actually owe us anything, but we're actually the ones who owe you and keep being indebted to you for your love, support and trust

Clearly at this point, we know that to every conflict in this life involving more than a party, there are usually two sides to it

We will proceed to discuss our sides soon, but let's foremostly drop receipts of conversations before we go further to clearly state the reasons behind each and every of our actions.

God bless you, as you keep an open mind to this

Happy Sunday

Let's kick off with the receipts of conversation

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Modified

We got a contact from leo2sexy yesterday of his interest in shopping with us based on the price on our header topic, but we made him realize that the current volatility and inconsistency of the naira had flipped up the rate of our services to 370

Taking into consideration that, this was our first contact with him and his orders were just a couple of bucks we could squeeze in on a lower budget, we decided to offer 360 to him specifically for that purchase, at least minor losses to win over a possibly long term client wasn't a bad idea after all.

However, the genesis of the this problem we're currently tackling started when our client had doubts about the checkout of his proposed purchase, which we clearly explained to him that it was the same amount he was getting in his checkout is same amount his order was going to fly for, that the variation discovered with what we showed him is because the address had not been adjusted that's why the tax on the purchase reflected with more, and we explained that once we were ready to go ahead, all the necessary modifications will be made and he'll be paying just the same exact amount that is reflecting on his own account based on the address variation.

Believing there was gonna be some sort of extortion despite what we delineated already to him, he agreed to pay our normal rate; to us it wasn't a bad idea, at least, no sort of loss was coming through for us.

Hence we agreed...
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 9:40am On Aug 09, 2020
Metroxchange:
Good Morning Everyone

Octavian and showkhunbi, God bless you greatly for having our backs despite the fact that you guys don't actually owe us anything, but we're actually the ones who owe you and keep being indebted to you for your love, support and trust

Clearly at this point, we know that to every conflict in this life involving more than a party, there are usually two sides to it

We will proceed to discuss our sides soon, but let's foremostly drop receipts of conversations before we go further to clearly state the reasons behind each and every of our actions.

Happy Sunday

We agreed to order with 370 since he could actually afford it and to further possibly clear all his doubts

He suggested that we used an
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 9:41am On Aug 09, 2020
Metroxchange:
Good Morning Everyone

God bless you, as you keep an open mind to this.

Happy Sunday.

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by philips70(m): 9:52am On Aug 09, 2020
leo2sexy:
His customer service is zero, he can talk to u anyhow...I was willing to try him out, but I wasn't feeling the guys way again, people should just be careful while dealing with him.

I quite understand that sometimes people can appear not genuine probably with the way they sounded in communication but I can tell you this particular guy is genuine. I saw him here and reached him on WhatsApp and we did business on his terms without any hitch. I hardly do this for anyone but I just have to state it as it is first to allay your fears, secondly to help him and equally help others who may need his services.
I always advise business owners to be as friendly and as willing to give needed information as possible so as to give prospective customers clarity on their services.
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by flyway1: 10:17am On Aug 09, 2020
My advise: you don’t need to post the chat transcripts. Just explain your side and move on. Who go buy go buy.

Metroxchange:
Good Morning Everyone

Happy Sunday

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Modified

We got a contact from leo2sexy yesterday of his interest in shopping with us based on the price on our header topic, but we made him realize that the current volatility and inconsistency of the naira had flipped up the rate of our services to 370

Taking into consideration that, this was our first contact with him and his orders were just a couple of bucks we could squeeze in on a lower budget, we decided to offer 360 to him specifically for that purchase, at least minor losses to win over a possibly long term client wasn't a bad idea after all.

However, the genesis of the this problem we're currently tackling started when our client had doubts about the checkout of his proposed purchase, which we clearly explained to him that it was the same amount he was getting in his checkout is same amount his order was going to fly for, that the variation discovered with what we showed him is because the address had not been adjusted that's why the tax on the purchase reflected with more, and we explained that once we were ready to go ahead, all the necessary modifications will be made and he'll be paying just the same exact amount that is reflecting on his own account based on the address variation.

Believing there was gonna be some sort of extortion despite what we delineated already to him, he agreed to pay our normal rate; to us it wasn't a bad idea, at least, no sort of loss was coming through for us.

Hence we agreed...
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2020
Metroxchange:
Good Day Hood. smiley

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
Kindly join and grow the MetroBox family by following us on our social media platforms cheesy cheesy

Continue to help spread the gospel of MetroBox Nigeria by liking, retweeting, commenting and tagging friends and fam to know the good news about us.

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2020
Metroxchange:

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 9:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
Metroxchange:
Good Day Hood. smiley

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by leo2sexy: 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2020
matter settled ... so based on the thumbs up I decided to try metrobox and it was a success, all things settled and am glad.
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 9:10am On Aug 10, 2020
leo2sexy:
matter settled ... so based on the thumbs up I decided to try metrobox and it was a success, all things settled and am glad.

Great!

We all know it takes a whole lot for a brand to attain and maintain the required integrity and dignity that prospective clients can trust.

It could be quite undeserving when such brand is faced with unverified assumptions in an aim to get prospective clients, partners and the general public to eschew it and see it as unworthy, when it is actually more than worthy.

MetroBox Nigeria is a brand that has come to stay and serve; to serve our esteemed clients in their desired satisfaction in such a way that it gradually and subconsciously becomes a household name (in the near future) that no one would have to think twice to lean on.

It's our pleasure that you actually reevaluated and decided to join the MetroBox family thanks to the shoulders of giants (our great clients) which we have the privilege to stand on.

God bless everyone of us
Let's go out and ace up this new week cool
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by johnnyholtby(m): 9:24am On Aug 10, 2020
Those of us that our orders shipped from USA on Friday (according to what you said) when should we expect them to arrive?

1 Like

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by tohby2(m): 11:05am On Aug 10, 2020
johnnyholtby:
Those of us that our orders shipped from USA on Friday (according to what you said) when should we expect them to arrive?
am on this table if good news dey

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (77) (Reply)

FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! / Macbook Original Chargers For Sale in Nigeria. / USA Used Laptops For Sale At Affordable Prices. Updated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.