Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Is Love A Crime Season 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Is Love A Crime Season 1 (635 Views)

"Blood In The Ring" A Crime Thriller By John Mfon. / The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon / Is Love A Crime Season 1 Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Love A Crime Season 1 by itzbright(m): 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
After class, Angela was arranging her books to return back to the dormitory, she was alone in the classroom, when she felt a tap on her shoulder, she jumped out of fear, she turned back and saw that it was praise, she adjusted from his side so that anyone that enter into the classroom will not suspect anything.
PRAISE: Are you scared or what?
ANGELLA: Why should I be scared of you PRAISE: Then why did you move back, anywhere how are you doing ANGELLA: As you can see am doing ok and am about to return back to my dormitory “Angela I love you, last night I find it difficult to sleep, that is because I was thinking about you dear, it may sound simple and small nothing unique or original but it means so much courage for me to say that I love you” “Like seriously” “Angel, you are the first person I think about when I wake up and the last one I think about when I sleep, day in day out I remind myself how lucky I will be to have you as my own, Angela you are the girl of my dream, will you be my Bae” “Wow, I think you have A1 in asking someone for a relationship, your words can make a girl go crazy for you, but as you already know am already occupied, so memorize your words for another girl that is single and ready to mingle” “The day will come when you will be mine but I will just wait till that time, if I have to wait forever, that’s what I will do because I can’t live without you “Young man stop stressing yourself, you are aware that Kingsley and I are in a relationship and I love him so much, nothing I repeat nothing can make me abandon him for you, even if you study the whole love quotes in the world” “It is a pity that what old man can see while sitting a boy cannot see it even if he climbs the highest mountain” “Oshey old man well done ooo.., when you are done lock the classroom am off” “Angela, you are in love with someone that never love you for once, if he loves you as you love him then why did he not kiss you in front of your classmate, is that one love” “Please don’t get me annoyed; he was shy that is why he could not do it” “(Exclaims) who do you, your boyfriend was shy but I hope you are aware that he kissed your best friend Cecilia while you were at the library” “Shut up you bloody liar” “I accept the fact that I am liar, but why is it that when you returned to the classroom all eyes were on you or you will deny the fact that you did not notice it” “I hate you praise (she cried as she ran out of the classroom leaving her books behind)
More to come in Is Love A Crime Season 1 by Okon Daniel
to read complete episode of is love a crime for free visit https://brightlovestory.com/is-love-a-crime-season-1/
Re: Is Love A Crime Season 1 by itzbright(m): 3:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
Onemansquad sunnino vidamia prinzedy olaide59 axel07 olaspecific johnnyever mabaleosi mercylad 2skay oneome fasindo lisa001 kelvincoaster sensitivity1254 swankyshank mindsta peaklane dasugar dhulkthor vilex6
itzbright lightqueen davonyi binajiya jonwesley shoyinka shoyinka35 seyram2020 nikejah drsam4 aprilwise demmy66
KOLITE93 missfaviy 1sikiru1 MhizTemmie
Missmossy lovingangel Mimikathy JulietAKK
faithomoh24 cheskabiney Sirfrederick
labaski Harmonyemerald ayodijex
Fembleez1 MissMalia mismore
Omotayelolu.
Omotayelolu Sanmix2007 kenoz
shoyemiayodeji
boladegreat shegs2009 ixora3 Kruzilano
Tholuwani michaelmo11 Noela12 hadease
sherryshitt lhateaphart21 MsKaffy
Feyikemi12 Maryofficial Tuljaking
underage nceedaga abbiey Queening
missuniverse EllaGold35 Orlolahdey Klare
fam24 loshybab clemz88 qhutetomsel
jaymomma nimat158 tizblink sheyflixy1
Israel23 lilbethlars merasnipes
deslim Lobolintin bumsiee teelord1 ngona
Chivee latbas rotluv famora d4real890
soniachuks
Niwdog amyvals SweetyZinta niffy102
Ormorlehwah Frankzamani OlufemiWhit
ChyEndowed jeremie97 bamgbalaot
leosmaria Chimdim silverx teeman10
awesomebabe sbyna omobola200
ArrowAssassin Preeteeshir GATED
IamYhudii adeh39 chinedumo
adeodunsimilolu akugbemike Aipete2
Hicea1 Ashiat39 rollex4ever ritzeluv
slimport Uthman2senior mercydaniel
loveyP tizblink Felinize folake25
princessadeola girly2020 umahi69
BlizzydoDo Dahprech Dahprech SPDAZZY
Shoelace1 mimicious gunners160 Rajosh
Fumzybabe Brozo1 will007 Coolfaze
Omoalhaja7 Ronke001 Slingkey FIDELITY24
chiboyo rhoseti1 totalhouse adefunke62
temilade20
jecigold happinessa517 pweetyoge
donziller gabrisunate emtebe blossomic
fabulousbrainzz Holuwadharah Executiveti
loshybab GiftedAgwu juliejames sodson11
Angelina996 Mj45 Airies Yungdamsel
folalek Godwinfriz kemmyp michaelmo11
Damzy997 MrKIDO raffyreuz Damiewonder
uniqueflash oluwasolajames PEZMAN
Upnepaa GodWisdom Ashraf123
Itzemmyzone Kakabliss Pukka36
meekmiki6.

1 Like

Re: Is Love A Crime Season 1 by Fasindo: 1:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
shocked

Nice love story
keep it up.

Praise na jonsing guy.
He doesn't need to speak ill of Kingsley for him to get Angela. So bahd this is what most guys do these days.
Re: Is Love A Crime Season 1 by Fasindo: 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
shocked

Nice love story
keep it up.

Praise na jonsing guy.
He doesn't need to speak ill of Kingsley for him to get Angela. So bahd this is what most guys do these days.

I enjoy reading ur story
Keep it up
Re: Is Love A Crime Season 1 by Rajosh(m): 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
thanks for the mention. Let collect my popcorn and grab a seat.
Re: Is Love A Crime Season 1 by itzbright(m): 11:30am On Apr 13, 2020
Episode 1

“O my God, this boring teacher have enter again, I hate him so much with his Boring Mathematics subject” said Angela as she sigh and walked out from the classroom. Angela was a very pretty girl that comes from a rich family, but she was also very rude to people, that was the reason her parent sent her to boarding school. Mr Cletus was the mathematics subject teacher of st mark international school, which was located at Abuja, he was one of the teacher that don’t tolerate unseriousness from any student, that was the reason why many student in the school disliked him. As Angela walked out from the classroom she went to her dormitory to stay with her friends who also dodged from classes. After Mr Cletus finished teaching he left the class, then the time keeper rang the bell for change of subject. When Angela heard the bell she waited for extra 5 minutes before she went back to her class. “Hi Angela why were you not in class, you missed a lot” said James “And how is that your concern” “Sorry o, iron lady” “Don’t call me that name, get out from my way” Angela went and sat down with her friends. “Hello babe, you Dodge class again, when will you change” said Queen “The man is very boring and you know that” said Angela “Anyway he gave us assignment” said rejoice “You will help me with it”, They continued gisting till the next subject teacher entered the classroom..
Re: Is Love A Crime Season 1 by itzbright(m): 3:07am On Nov 01, 2022
To read Complete Story of Is Love A Crime Season 1-5 Visit https://brightlovestory.com/is-love-a-crime-season-1/

(1) (Reply)

Taming His Desire (romance) / Police Is Your Friend (A Short Story) / Blogger Exclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.