Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Taming His Desire (romance) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Taming His Desire (romance) (635 Views)

Taming His Desire (Adult Romance) / DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon / "Desire" By John Mfon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taming His Desire (romance) by Pancakeey(f): 8:36pm On Mar 03, 2021
ENITAN’s POV

When I saw that filth grinding against Ademidun, adrenaline pumped in me. And I was livid. What came over me? I held my head and stared at the floating bubbles on my laptop. It took every willpower in me not to break his bones. Ademidun was two rooms away from me. Her coordinator was getting worse than I actually expected but I was surprised at that she could control it quite well.

Parkinson’s was terrible and could do more damage if not checked. And in her first stage, Ademidun was doing fine accepting it. I was glad she didn’t bite on her lips earlier or I would have lost it. It would have taken the intervention of the mother of earth to not have bent her over my knees. I shifted in my chair adjusting the uncomfortable bulge that was beginning to grow in my pants.

Gbotemi had called me earlier about our stepsister. He spoke about her with so much enthusiasm that I could tell he was excited to have a sibling other than me. I couldn’t blame him. I would be excited to have someone else than me too. The company’s balance sheet still had a discrepancy. I scanned the balance over and over and I couldn’t place a finger on what went wrong with the numbers. A loud crash echoed from the next room. Without thinking I walked as fast as my feet could carry me to my room and there, my eyes fell on Ademidun who tossed in the bed.

No…Stop…I said no…” Beads of sweat formed on her fore head and a crease sat there. She had knocked the vase by the bed table down. My heart tugged painfully seeing her in fear.

Ademidun.” I padded to her side of the bed and held her. With force she jolted back in her sleep.

Ademidun!” this time I called out louder and her eyes flew opened. She scrambled up from the bed and threw her arms around me.

“Enitan don’t leave me. Stay with me.” She whimpered. I ran my fingers through her hair which she had surprisingly let down, and held her to my chest

I’m here. I’m here.” I whispered into her ear and the tension in her shoulders softened. Straightening the tangled sheets, I ran my fingers through her massaging her head. She held my shirt tight and I wrapped my hands around her. Placing my chin over her head, I caught a waft of my shampoo on her hair and smiled. Minutes later, her breathing had evened and she was fast asleep. I gently tucked her in and laid beside her.

For full story check https://thebookishyinka./2021/03/03/taming-his-desire-10/

WRITTEN BY THE BOOKISH YINKA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taming His Desire (romance) by Pancakeey(f): 10:31am On Mar 10, 2021
Re: Taming His Desire (romance) by Pancakeey(f): 4:19pm On Mar 10, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Police Is Your Friend (A Short Story) / Blogger Exclusive / Do You Think Revolution Is An Ideology?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.