Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards (31548 Views)

₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) / APC Supporters Sharing Tinubu Recharge Cards For All Networks (Pic, Video) / Ekiti: Olusola Fatoba, Oluyemi Esan, Jimlas Contest For APC Rep Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by jayson87: 4:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
wristbangle:
PDP will never learn. It's in their DNA to spend wrecklessly. Same is applicable to APC.

It's obvious OYO state governor has nothing to offer to his people.

If he decides to give 44 persons N500 recharge card from his own pocket to celebrate someone's recovery from covid-19. how is that a reckless spend.

My brother quickly go line up collect your own, instead of commenting rubbish here.

He is trying to get people to work out their heads on how to prevent Covid-19. Thats the good side to what he is doing. How much is 20k to a politician or to an average middle-class Nigerian to use as a giveaway

[img]https:///OWFt.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by Babatunde40(m): 4:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
blinking001:

You caught me grin grin. I'm guilty. Awon space bookers grin

Nah. Let me give you a hint. I was not going to attack you for booking space by quoting you. Instead, I quoted you to book space.

Do you know that the fasted way to book space is to "click quote, click submit"? Super fast. Better and faster than typing. Lol
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by Goalnaldo(m): 4:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
Atleast weekly sub money have come out. Let's pray so he gets infected again maybe he will increase it to 1k after recovery undecided

1 Like

Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by abobote: 4:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
Anything to celebrate GSM is well deserve
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by Dayosal: 4:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
Na them them!! E no consign me
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by Hades2016(m): 4:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
Sylraph1:
What a country!
#500 recharge card see the conditions cheesy grin grin... Nigerians are really suffering

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by gretblue: 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
Fayose will need to learn from these comedians in Oyo state
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by RichDad1(m): 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ibadan People will disgrace you. cheesy cheesy
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
Caleb17:
Let the Federal Government install the 5G quickly so that people can go out and hustle.. this deception is getting out of hand..

Why so dumb
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
Eye service. According to Wike 'òr fake'
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by BreezyCB(m): 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
Our beloved country is a mad house.
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by sylve11: 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
Some people just too dey primitive. SMH. sad cool
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by ofiko123(m): 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
2extremes:
What a stingy lawmaker

Don't mind him, his mates are giving out cash sums he is giving out recharge cards..
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by sageb: 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
Good health to the pacesetter GSM
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by miketayo(m): 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
Politicians and public servants are the biggest ass lickers
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by Martinola(m): 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
500 abi 50000?
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by FLOTAN(m): 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
Congratulations Governor on your quick recovery!

Be positive; be hopeful; plan your future; think Real Estate.

Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by blowjohn(m): 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
phransix2:
It's a thing of joy that he has recovered but as a Governor you should learn not to make callous statements and play politics with everything.

We are happy for you my fellow Engineer

Tot u wanted to say 'my fellow governor ' grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by willyboy4m: 5:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
Using of Nose Mask
Washing Hand always
Using of hand sanitizer
Distance from social gardring
Using of hand glove.

07066290979..mtn
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by streetpaddy(m): 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
Nice
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by able20(m): 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
Politicians recovering in Nigeria while their counterparts in UK and USA are dying. Which kind Ojoro corovirus be this one naa.
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by Clothingonline9(m): 5:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
I trust my people
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by Mexyz(m): 5:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
Something is seriously wrong somewhere, suddenly the big and top politicians of this world are getting corronavirus and recovering at the same time while the unknown people are dieing in their thousands everyday... Sooner or later, we will hear that Boris Johnson has recovered from his 'severe condition'

So the corro just dey touch the top and evil politicians but e no dey kill them abi
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by examleverage: 5:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
LoLllllllllsssssssssssssss funny human being cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
N500 recharge cards to 44 individual totalling N22,000.00
Choi, dis country ehn, na God go save us
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by lokho(m): 5:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
So this man is this senseless... What a pity. I wasted my vote.
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by letitrainnow(m): 5:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
All thanks to God.
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by helpsomeone: 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-rep-celebrates-makindes-covid-19-recovery-with-n500-recharge-card-giveaway
. Five preventive measures of Corona virus are:
1. Wash your hand regularly with hand sanitizer.
2. Don't be where we have large gathering of people.
3 .self distancing.
4. Cover your nose and mouth with facemask.
5. Call appropriate health emergencies phone lines for any symptoms notice on coronavirus.
Phone number: 07018251533
Network: 9mobile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed / Ayade Dances In An Open-Top Ranger Rover To Celebrate His Court Victory. PICS / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.