Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards (31542 Views)

₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) / APC Supporters Sharing Tinubu Recharge Cards For All Networks (Pic, Video) / Ekiti: Olusola Fatoba, Oluyemi Esan, Jimlas Contest For APC Rep Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by GEEBITE: 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
Oga get job or a life. You are picking on the wrong man to hate on.This.is the man the whole state even your opposition lesders(Ajimobi and Akala) prayed for to recover.Prayers in mosques and churches were offered for his recovery as I heard. You can go to Mapo hall and curse him if you will make it out alive,just give it a try.
iammo:
cool

I MISS CONSTITUITED AUTHORITY... shame on this PDP clowns.. try this shit with Ajimobi and he would prolly arrest you with your parent and insult you, this Audio Fvctard is hellbent on ridiculing us

cry how will I have mouth to insult Abia people now when makinde is helbent on disgracing us

Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by vandp: 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
SharonLoveth:
Afonja Needs To Borrow Sense..

It seems you like small trouble, lol.
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by Matinlutherking: 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
List of Covid-19 preventive measures

(1 ) Do Wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds, with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub.
(2) Cover yours nose and mouth with face mask when when going out to get some food items .
(3) Avoid close contact (1 meter or 3 feet) with people who are unwell.
(4) Stay home and self-isolate from others in the household if you feel unwell.
(5) Don't touch your eyes, nose, or mouth if your hands are not clean.

Airtel No - 08124264604
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by Emmanuelomeiza(m): 8:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
(1) Stay at home (2) wash your hands often. (3) Cover your cough (4) Dont make too much contact with people. MTN = 08136266769
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by QueenOmetere: 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
(1) Dont touch your mouth, nose and eyes if your hands are not clean(2) Stay at home and self isolate from sick people. (3) Do wash your hands regularly. (4) Cover your nose and hands with protectives GLO= 08152733922
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by SharonLoveth(f): 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
vandp:

It seems you like small trouble, lol.

Does it make sense what you saw in the picture
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by Coronavirus1: 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
As you sanitizer your hands against COVID-19, also sanitize your heart against hate, greed, jealousy, unforgiving spirit, violence, disunity, lies and unfaithfulness..
Stay Safe..stay home help the poor like this account number no food to eat family of 8 God bless you as you give.
First bank .
What so ever you do to that least of my brethren that will be out to you when I was hungry you gave me to eat that will be unto you
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by Longman8: 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
If there is any Governor I can take my time to pray and fast for,it should be Seyi Makinde. Thank God for his quick recovery from coro.
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by blinking001(m): 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
Babatunde40:

Nah. Let me give you a hint. I was not going attack you for booking space by quoting you. Instead, I quoted you to book space.

Do you know that the fasted way to book space is to "click quote, click submit"? Super fast. Better and faster than typing. Lol
cheesy grin
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by grandeoj09(m): 9:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
My state of origin politician keep me mute on this . ERUWA people were intelligent than this .
Sylraph1:
What a country!
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by EmekaBlue(m): 9:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
give me his number make i dash am that 5h card

anuofia
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by sageb: 9:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
Longman8:
If there is any Governor I can take my time to pray and fast for,it should be Seyi Makinde. Thank God for his quick recovery from coro.
Good gesture, he should stay alive to lead the people. The pacesetter GSM

1 Like

Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by sageb: 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
grandeoj09:
My state of origin politician keep me mute on this . ERUWA people were intelligent than this .
are you from ERUWA in ibarapa east?

1 Like

Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by niyidenrele: 10:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
You believe in that 5G dog shit story or the conspiracy shit?
You are not a real niggarrr

I keep on saying it anyone who believes in that dog shit story deserves two medals
Medals of stupidity

First medal should be for their stupidity
The second medal should be added incase he or she lose the first medal
...So because you don't go along with others people opinion, that means they are stupid,and you too will come online to blame Buhari for selfishness and nepotism,wonder how you will deal with different opinions,if you are you are given a chance to be a leader in this country....just like someone said,... "People deserves who rules them "
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by ogubolokento(m): 11:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
Poverty is a sin.....
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by GEEBITE: 11:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
Hater and enemy of progress.The one giving a loaf of bread to a whole street in Lagos is video right?
wellmax:
Audio governor
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by gr8cany: 6:15am On Apr 08, 2020
Who received the airtime, me never see anything
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by Doctoropera(m): 9:07am On Apr 08, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

I keep on saying it anyone who believes in that dog shit story deserves two medals
Medals of stupidity

If he is actually stupid, he will eventually lose the two

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by wellmax(m): 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
GEEBITE:
Hater and enemy of progress.The one giving a loaf of bread to a whole street in Lagos is video right?

Makinde is nothing but audio and social media governor. He will rule eight years, yes. After then Una eyes go clear.
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by splashbaby(m): 7:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
Pastor Chris started this nonsense... Never believe the man can be this gullible and mentally petty
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Medals of stupidity

Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by grandeoj09(m): 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yes
sageb:
are you from ERUWA in ibarapa east?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison / N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators / Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.