Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,079 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards (31525 Views)

₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) / APC Supporters Sharing Tinubu Recharge Cards For All Networks (Pic, Video) / Ekiti: Olusola Fatoba, Oluyemi Esan, Jimlas Contest For APC Rep Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by wizatarhe: 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
Recover from malaria
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by Seventy7kings: 5:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
You believe in that 5G dog shit story or the conspiracy shit?
You are not a real niggarrr

I keep on saying it anyone who believes in that dog shit story deserves two medals
Medals of stupidity

First medal should be for their stupidity
The second medal should be added incase he or she lose the first medal
grin grin
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by SharonLoveth(f): 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
Afonja Needs To Borrow Sense..

Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by Iykemore091: 5:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
1 Do Wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds, with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub.
2 Cover yours nose and mouth with a disposable tissue or flexed elbow when you cough or sneeze.
3 Avoid close contact (1 meter or 3 feet) with people who are unwell.
4 Stay home and self-isolate from others in the household if you feel unwell.
5 Don't touch your eyes, nose, or mouth if your hands are not clean.
MTN 08069165223
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by phransix2: 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
blowjohn:

Tot u wanted to say 'my fellow governor ' grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Don't worry some day!!!

1 Like

Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by Tunde835(m): 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

I keep on saying it anyone who believes in that dog shit story deserves two medals
Medals of stupidity

Nigeria isnt even dat tech savvy to b thinkin of 5g nd technology at dis corona time some ar even sayin dey ar installin 5g poles while we ar inside without embezzling d money
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by Galactico4ever(m): 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
What the Bleep is wrong with our politicians?
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by Jostoman: 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
wristbangle:
PDP will never learn. It's in their DNA to spend wrecklessly. Same is applicable to APC.

It's obvious OYO state governor has nothing to offer to his people.
APC Man spotted
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by Liposure: 5:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
I'm disappointed
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by jerryfemi88: 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
9thus
GOFRONT:
Chaiii....Imagine
this is a complete rubbish analysis, how can a senator and house of representatives be greater than d governor
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by yusuff2019(m): 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
Please #500 recharge card for how many people because I'm not understand ���
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by Jostoman: 5:41pm On Apr 07, 2020
You now know the reason why they are inviting some Chinese doctor for covid 19
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by Mayordavisevent: 5:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
Babatunde40:
Celebrating the good health of a friend in whatever way you can is welcome. He did it with recharge cards which is better than organizing a party at this time.

Some people who will attack him are those Nigerians who are happy when bad news befall others. People who would have prefer that the virus killed makinde. People who derive pleasure when evil happens to their neighbour so they can gossip

But if it was APC that tried this all of you will be willing around like bush baby. I wept for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by Jostoman: 5:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
Tunde835:
Nigeria isnt even dat tech savvy to b thinkin of 5g nd technology at dis corona time some ar even sayin dey ar installin 5g poles while we ar inside without embezzling d money
those ones they call Chinese doctor are coming for 5g network not because of covid19
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by Mayordavisevent: 5:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
Jostoman:
APC Man spotted

You are a fool. Simple truth we can take and we want Nigeria to be like USA.
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by DCmonster: 5:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
iammo:
cool

I MISS CONSTITUITED AUTHORITY... shame on this PDP clowns.. try this shit with Ajimobi and he would prolly arrest you with your parent and insult you, this Audio Fvctard is hellbent on ridiculing us

cry how will I have mouth to insult Abia people now when makinde is helbent on disgracing us

Shut up! Zombie. You are just pained and you will wail till 2023. grin grin
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by Babatunde40(m): 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mayordavisevent:

But if it was APC that tried this all of you will be willing around like bush baby. I wept for Nigeria

I am APC. I voted Buhari in 2015. Stop insulting your mother and calling her bush baby because of politics. Weep for for failures not Nigeria
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by Starhearts: 6:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Medals of stupidity

Man of d Year
U deserve free toto nd big stout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by gr8cany: 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
5 preventive measures of covid -19 are:
i. Maintain social distancing by keeping more than 1m from people especially strangers at all time
ii. Always wear a nose/mouth mask while going out
iii. Wash your hands always with soap and water
iv. Use hand sanitizer always when hand washing is not at reach
v. Sneeze and cough to your elbow or disposable tissue paper and avoid unprotected contact with wild animals.

09071225005. Airtel
Bless you sir
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by mechanics(m): 6:41pm On Apr 07, 2020
Hmmm.
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by wellmax(m): 6:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
Audio governor

Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by kemi32061: 6:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by Laka2bor(m): 6:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mtn 07031546596
Vitamin c
Black seed
Honey
Warm water
Bitter kola
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by MYHUBBY: 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
WalkerMichael:
grin grin grin grin grin

Nigeria politicians are just bunch of clowns
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by SAMEBUKASON: 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
THANK GOD FOR YOUR LIFE THIS MEANS YOU IL LIVE LONG hunger the kil ur boy oh abeg help even if na 1 cup of garri 2125768799 OMAH CHUKWUEBUKA SAMUEL uba
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by TokeableGod(m): 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
Lol

quote author=Slawormir post=88195034]

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Medals of stupidity

[/quote]
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by vertueptime: 7:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by Risingblue008(m): 7:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
Idiots
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by Lastmankc(m): 7:41pm On Apr 07, 2020
Eye services dey everywhere
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by GEEBITE: 8:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
How did you come to that conclusion,do you live in Oyo state? The governor did not instruct the lawmaker todo give walkway on his behalf. The guy must have done it in a celebratory mood.
wristbangle:
PDP will never learn. It's in their DNA to spend wrecklessly. Same is applicable to APC.

It's obvious OYO state governor has nothing to offer to his people.
Re: Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards by AfroBeatDiary: 8:08pm On Apr 07, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10th NASS Leadership: APC, Tinubu Allegedly Back Out Of Akpabio’s Endorsement / Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau / Benbruce: Buhari Is Not A Magician, Shame On Anyone Politicizing Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.