Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

China Replaces Jesus Christ With Its President. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / China Replaces Jesus Christ With Its President. (1321 Views)

Kaigama Replaces Onaiyekan As New Catholic Bishop Of Abuja / Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His / Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Replaces Jesus Christ With Its President. by winningwinner(m): 6:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
China’s executive committee has come to an agreement that there should be a replacement of the image of jesus with the image of its president “XI JINPING” the most painful part is that those who will not worship the president or replace the image will not be provided with poverty alleviation from the policies of the government and services and funding by China government.

China executives are saying worship “XI JINPING “ Not JESUS CHRIST.Could this be the end of the world? Prophet Uebert Angel posted on social media that people should open their eyes and pray.

“Replacing jesus the maker with a human being could cost us more than our lives” says a concerned anonymous citizen.it is now agreed by the executives that people should worship the president not jesus christ as the parade of soldiers were also accompanying the president to showcase himself and for people to start worshiping him.

Stay Safe And stay at home.

Source:
https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/df428bce27f49c8ce064c33d8bb9f0ec?client=news

Re: China Replaces Jesus Christ With Its President. by Dreal1247: 6:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
Beginning of their end. Who the gods want to destroy, they first make him mad.
Re: China Replaces Jesus Christ With Its President. by Dreal1247: 6:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
I know some people will oppose will surely rain insults or abuses on me, but what befalls those replacing the Master and the Messiah with a canal mortal will still befall you. Mark my words.
Re: China Replaces Jesus Christ With Its President. by Makavelli25: 6:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
Source or gedifork

2 Likes

Re: China Replaces Jesus Christ With Its President. by winningwinner(m): 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
Makavelli25:
Source or gedifork

Did you just descend from the moon?
Re: China Replaces Jesus Christ With Its President. by Makavelli25: 6:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
winningwinner:

Did you just descend from the moon?
Put source or gedifork
Re: China Replaces Jesus Christ With Its President. by vickydankal(f): 6:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
If this is true , do we need more clarification for the appearance of covid19.

China should not dear their marker
Re: China Replaces Jesus Christ With Its President. by leokid866: 6:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
Lol....it's not today Chinese are going after religion I'm not surprised.
Re: China Replaces Jesus Christ With Its President. by winningwinner(m): 6:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
Makavelli25:
Put source or gedifork

Meaning you're just typing without reading...
Re: China Replaces Jesus Christ With Its President. by Buliwyf: 7:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
The OP is one of those dumb Christians or mischievous ones that just peddle half-truths.

Point 1. The Chinese are not Christians traditionally so why will they worship Jesus.

Point 2. The Chinese executives never said Xi should be worshipped.

Point 3. The Chinese have been persecuting all manner of different religions in China for ages. There is nothing special about you. Cry me a river.

3 Likes

Re: China Replaces Jesus Christ With Its President. by OtemAtum: 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
Lies. How many Christians are even in China sef? Mtchew.
Re: China Replaces Jesus Christ With Its President. by winningwinner(m): 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
Buliwyf:
The OP is one of those dumb Christians or mischievous ones that just peddle half-truths.

Point 1. The Chinese are not Christians traditionally so why will they worship Jesus.

Point 2. The Chinese executives never said Xi should be worshipped.

Point 3. The Chinese have been persecuting all manner of different religions in China for ages. There is nothing special about you. Cry me a river.

Dumb points! Jesus Christ remains the most important person the world over. Believe it or not, those who do not serve Him cannot deny His Lordship over the earth.

Love Him or hate Him, you will meet Him in judgement when you die...

Moving forward, when you mentioned Chinese executives, you make a mess of yourself in trying to refute a matter you did not care to verify. It's better you keep your mouth shut. Or you come up with a verified evidence.
Re: China Replaces Jesus Christ With Its President. by winningwinner(m): 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
OtemAtum:
Lies. How many Christians are even in China sef? Mtchew.

Christians are not cultists... We are not on the same page. We don't serve a pseudo Christ as you do. The Jesus that Christians serve rules the whole world, including China.
Re: China Replaces Jesus Christ With Its President. by Buliwyf: 8:50pm On Apr 07, 2020
winningwinner:

Dumb points! Jesus Christ remains the most important person the world over. Believe it or not, those who do not serve Him cannot deny His Lordship over the earth.

Love Him or hate Him, you will meet Him in judgement when you die...

Moving forward, when you mentioned Chinese executives, you make a mess of yourself in trying to refute a matter you did not care to verify. It's better you keep your mouth shut. Or you come up with a verified evidence.

Look at this clown. You have not come up with evidence for your foolish claims you want me to humour you.

I repeat Xi is not worshipped in China. Bring proof for your claims clown.

I say again. The Chinese have been banning many religions in their country for years. Nothing new here. Cry me a river.
Re: China Replaces Jesus Christ With Its President. by OtemAtum: 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
winningwinner:

Christians are not cultists... We are not on the same page. We don't serve a pseudo Christ as you do. The Jesus that Christians serve rules the whole world, including China.
I don't even serve any god, let alone a fictitious character like Jesus.
Re: China Replaces Jesus Christ With Its President. by winningwinner(m): 9:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
Buliwyf:

Look at this clown. You have not come up with evidence for your foolish claims you want me to humour you.

I repeat Xi is not worshipped in China. Bring proof for your claims clown.

I say again. The Chinese have been banning many religions in their country for years. Nothing new here. Cry me a river.

Only a dunce will take that... Intelligent people know the truth about China, not dunces! If you live in China or know a bit about China, that would have been different. I only see a local champion telling stories of a dream he never had.
You only speak and argue because your father's name was not mentioned. We are only concerned about the Messiah, not wasters and low-lives. You can cry an ocean, who cares...
Re: China Replaces Jesus Christ With Its President. by winningwinner(m): 9:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
OtemAtum:
I don't even serve any god, let alone a fictitious character like Jesus.

The Bible says: "A fool has said in his heart, there is no God" - Psalms 14:1.

If you believe in God, you are to serve Him, but you don't believe and also do not serve, who then are you? Answer me....
Re: China Replaces Jesus Christ With Its President. by Buliwyf: 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
winningwinner:

Only a dunce will take that... Intelligent people know the truth about China, not dunces! If you live in China or know a bit about China, that would have been different. I only see a local champion telling stories of a dream he never had.
You only speak and argue because your father's name was not mentioned. We are only concerned about the Messiah, not wasters and low-lives. You can cry an ocean, who cares...

You are a donkey. You made a claim and can't back it up. Now you are crying and getting petulant. What has your father's name got to do with this? Look at this mongrel. E pain am. cheesy cheesy

What has living in China got to do with you proving that Xi is worshipped in China? Make Una help me see this mugu o. Lol. Fool bring out the evidence that they said Xi should be worshipped. You yourself are you living in China? Hahahaha

See as the pet fool is just pouring spit every where. I know more about China that an ignorant goat like you. I say again Xi is not worshipped in China. Bring proof not just crying like a goat on this thread.

3 Likes

Re: China Replaces Jesus Christ With Its President. by OtemAtum: 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
winningwinner:

The Bible says: "A fool has said in his heart, there is no God".

If you believe in God, you are to serve Him, but you don't believe and also do not serve, who then are you? Answer me....
I don't do belief, I do knowing. I actually know God Almighty, the creator of Jehovah, Allah and other small small beings like them. God is not to be served. Rather it is the TOTALITY OF EXISTENCE. Read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY to be well enlightened.
Re: China Replaces Jesus Christ With Its President. by winningwinner(m): 10:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
Buliwyf:

You are a donkey. You made a claim and can't back it up. Now you are crying and getting petulant. What has your father's name got to do with this? Look at this mongrel. E pain am. cheesy cheesy

What has living in China got to do with you proving that Xi is worshipped in China? Make Una help me see this mugu o. Lol. Fool bring out the evidence that they said Xi should be worshipped.

See as the pet fool is just pouring spit every where. I know more about China that an ignorant goat like you. I say again Xi is not worshipped in China. Bring proof not just crying like a goat on this thread.

Hmmm, you rant like your father, there's ño mistakes about that. Shouting and calling people to come and see cannot exornerate you. I out up a story, you picked it up to attack me, I reacted, and here you are calling people's attention.

If you are who you think you are, the sensible and mature way would have been you giving out the facts that you have, rather than throwing tantrums. Who wins a case or an argument by speaking meaningless gibberish?

A low-life will always remain a low-life...
Re: China Replaces Jesus Christ With Its President. by winningwinner(m): 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
OtemAtum:
I don't do belief, I do knowing. I actually know God Almighty, the creator of Jehovah, Allah and other small small beings like them. God is not to be served. Rather it is the TOTALITY OF EXISTENCE. Read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY to be well enlightened.

Do I blame you? Just that you don't know who you are talking to. If you do, you'll surely bow down now and cry to God in repentance. I would love to make this discussion personal if you permit.
Re: China Replaces Jesus Christ With Its President. by Buliwyf: 10:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
winningwinner:

Hmmm, you rant like your father, there's ño mistakes about that. Shouting and calling people to come and see cannot exornerate you. I out up a story, you picked it up to attack me, I reacted, and here you are calling people's attention.

If you are who you think you are, the sensible and mature way would have been you giving out the facts that you have, rather than throwing tantrums. Who wins a case or an argument by speaking meaningless gibberish?

A low-life will always remain a low-life...

You be mumu. I am not calling anybody. I am more than capable of handling a nonenity like you. Who is your father that you keep talking about here. Definitely not anyone worthy of taking note of. LMAO

If you dont know my intention is to piss on your thread and make you look like a raving fool and I have succeeded. Nobody can take this thread seriously again.

You are just another goat. You have nothing to offer anyone. You came here making stupid claims and you can't back them up. I have pushed you so you can shut me up with evidence but you still haven't. Lol

I am still waiting for your evidence o, idiot. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: China Replaces Jesus Christ With Its President. by OtemAtum: 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
winningwinner:

Do I blame you? Just that you don't know who you are talking to. If you do, you'll surely bow down now and cry to God in repentance. I would love to make this discussion personal if you permit.
It's obvious that you're the one who don't know who you are talking to. You don't know Otem, the son of truth. The one sent to encage Jehovah, Allah and all other gods of religions who don't want humanity to develop rapidly in their brains. Read the BOOK OF DIBNIM and be wise.

Dibnim 1: 1 - 10
1. I am a chlorine to the bad gods. I weaken their bonds.
2. I have the potential of a potassium to displace every useless god.
3. I am the heat which makes the weak take courage.
4. I am the key which opens all cuffs.
5. I am the whirlwind sent to scatter the philosophies of Yahweh, Allah and their likes.
6. I am the house of words, the cave of histories, the mansion of knowledge.
7. I am the powerhouse of all good and penitent gods.
8. I am a great element among the functional groups of the universe.
9. I am the part of God(Existence) where universal histories are kept.
10. Within me is peace and peace revolves around me.
Re: China Replaces Jesus Christ With Its President. by winningwinner(m): 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
Buliwyf:

You be mumu. I am not calling anybody. I am more than capable of handling a nonenity like you. Who is your father that you keep talking about here. Definitely not anyone worthy of taking note of. LMAO

If you dont know my intention is to piss on your thread and make you look like a raving fool and I have succeeded. Nobody can take this thread seriously again.

You are just another goat. You have nothing to offer anyone. You came here making stupid claims and you can't back them up. I have pushed you so you can shut me up with evidence but you still haven't. Lol

I am still waiting for your evidence o, idiot. cheesy cheesy

Hahaha, if you never knew, your father remains the devil, who urinates on his pants each time the name of Jesus Christ is mentioned.

I am the one who bruised your head and crushed you by putting you where you rightly belonged- the pit of hell... Begone Satan!!!
Re: China Replaces Jesus Christ With Its President. by Buliwyf: 10:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
winningwinner:

Hahaha, if you never knew, your father remains the devil, who urinates on his pants each time the name of Jesus Christ is mentioned.

I am the one who bruised your head and crushed you by putting you where you rightly belonged- the pit of hell... Begone Satan!!!

So you are not only stupid, you are schizophrenic too? Now you are seeing things and having hallucinations cheesy

Guy stop fooling yourself. Bring the evidence that Chinese executives say Xi should be worshipped.

3 Likes

Re: China Replaces Jesus Christ With Its President. by winningwinner(m): 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
OtemAtum:
It's obvious that you're the one who don't know who you are talking to. You don't know Otem, the son of truth. The one sent to encage Jehovah, Allah and all other gods of religions who don't want humanity to develop rapidly in their brains. Read the BOOK OF DIBNIM and be wise.

Dibnim 1: 1 - 10
1. I am a chlorine to the bad gods. I weaken their bonds.
2. I have the potential of a potassium to displace every useless god.
3. I am the heat which makes the weak take courage.
4. I am the key which opens all cuffs.
5. I am the whirlwind sent to scatter the philosophies of Yahweh, Allah and their likes.
6. I am the house of words, the cave of histories, the mansion of knowledge.
7. I am the powerhouse of all good and penitent gods.
8. I am a great element among the functional groups of the universe.
9. I am the part of God(Existence) where universal histories are kept.
10. Within me is peace and peace revolves around me.

Now, Satan has unveiled himself. The Lord Jesus Christ rebuke you!
Re: China Replaces Jesus Christ With Its President. by OtemAtum: 10:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
winningwinner:

First of all, you are wrong for calling me Satan. This means the Holy spirit in you is poor in discernment. Secondly, you cannot rebuke a real entity with a fictitious name. So keep trying. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Replaces Jesus Christ With Its President. by winningwinner(m): 11:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
OtemAtum:
First of all, you are wrong for calling me Satan. This means the Holy spirit in you is poor in discernment. Secondly, you cannot rebuke a real entity with a fictitious name. So keep trying. cool

No matter how you may try, bear it in mind that the Satan you serve and represent is a rebel and a fallen angel who can never succeed where Jesus Christ reigns Supreme.

You cannot eat your cake and still have it. When you discover your error, make amend. Without Jesus, you're nothing. Repent and acknowledge Him as your Lord and Saviour. That settles it.
Re: China Replaces Jesus Christ With Its President. by OtemAtum: 2:58am On Apr 08, 2020
winningwinner:

No matter how you may try, bear it in mind that the Satan you serve and represent is a rebel and a fallen angel who can never succeed where Jesus Christ reigns Supreme.

You cannot eat your cake and still have it. When you discover your error, make amend. Without Jesus, you're nothing. Repent and acknowledge Him as your Lord and Saviour. That settles it.
This Mr Winner is totally wrapped in self-delusion. Imagine, weaving his faith around a fictitious being. What will you now do if you eventually find out that your god is a mere fiction
Re: China Replaces Jesus Christ With Its President. by kingxsamz(m): 3:22am On Apr 08, 2020
winningwinner:

The Bible says: "A fool has said in his heart, there is no God" - Psalms 14:1.

This is one of the dumbest, most unintelligent questions I've seen this month.
In your mind you've asked a question with intellectual substance. undecided

2 Likes

Re: China Replaces Jesus Christ With Its President. by Ahasco(m): 1:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
OtemAtum:
This Mr Winner is totally wrapped in self-delusion. Imagine, weaving his faith around a fictitious being. What will you now do if you eventually find out that your god is a mere fiction

He will be highly disappointed lol
Re: China Replaces Jesus Christ With Its President. by Ahasco(m): 1:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
winningwinner:

Fear fear man! This is the part where fear go grip you sote you go begin dey kabash to satisfy your self. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Atheists Costly Error: Assumption That Everything REAL Must Be TANGIBLE / These Are The Fundamental Beliefs For A Human Being / A Gentle Question - No Fight Intended - But Will Real Christians Do This ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.