Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' (15182 Views)

Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by Dailyhappenings: 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
Daddy freeze made a public announcement that he finally stops the prosperity doctrine and take a shift to the free doctrine, he also added that fans can join him on the social media platforms
"Join me live on air 96.9 Coolfm, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram live from 10am"

Source: http://dailyhappeningblog..com.ng/2018/01/daddy-freeze-deviates-from-prosperity.html

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by Shedrack777: 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
na for your blog him talk that one ko

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by bedspread: 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
JESUS IS COMING SOON.... PREPARE TO MEET HIM

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by subtlemee(f): 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
Confused sheeple

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by OneCorner: 10:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
subtlemee:
Confused sheeple
Hw far baby giel wink
U don enta private jet before?
Come to my world and cruise d world wit me on my private jet.
T&C applies grin

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by subtlemee(f): 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
OneCorner:

Hw far baby giel wink
U don enta private jet before?
Come to my world and cruise d world wit me on my private jet.
T&C applies grin

You must be Igbo

11 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by teewhydope(m): 10:15am On Jan 08, 2018
grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by MrHistorian: 10:15am On Jan 08, 2018
cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 08, 2018
smiley
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by hoygift(m): 10:15am On Jan 08, 2018
D
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by Iyajelili(f): 10:16am On Jan 08, 2018
As much as i like what he is fighting for, i still want prosperity abeg.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by wildcatter23(m): 10:16am On Jan 08, 2018
cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by Elparaiso(m): 10:16am On Jan 08, 2018
I don't see any proof that this came from him.

Anyway, I would rather they taught freedom from whatever is oppressing the masses than extort an already poor people.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 08, 2018
free the sheep
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by StTrump: 10:16am On Jan 08, 2018
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by Tittusstar22(m): 10:16am On Jan 08, 2018
okay grin buy hosted adsense today
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by pablo1759(m): 10:17am On Jan 08, 2018
subtlemee:

You must be Igbo

undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by ekensi01: 10:18am On Jan 08, 2018
I pity those taking this man serious

His a vissionless foul

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by Chris4Smith(m): 10:18am On Jan 08, 2018
daddy freeze go straight to the point and tell ur fans to join u on social media simple

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by MorataFC: 10:19am On Jan 08, 2018
Bible is perfect and complete book from GOD.
2 Tim 4: 3-4

For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

...and this is for us

5But you, keep your head in all situations, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, discharge all the duties of your ministry.

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by wiringdpt(m): 10:19am On Jan 08, 2018
Jesus is dead. He was whipped, nailed to a cross and stabbed in the abdomen. Sadly he died slowly and painfully, he is not coming back.
bedspread:

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by johnime: 10:19am On Jan 08, 2018
ok

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by MorataFC: 10:19am On Jan 08, 2018
ekensi01:
I pity those taking this man serious

His a vissionless foul
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by freeboy200(m): 10:19am On Jan 08, 2018
it's nothing new. his career will soon freeze out.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by spartan117(m): 10:19am On Jan 08, 2018
All Christians should hear what God is saying

"I delight in the prosperity of my servants" psalms 35:27

Let he who has ears hear don't be decieved by evil doctrine the forces of hades have launched a full scale attack on the church

5 Likes 1 Share

bedspread:
Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by Niyinficient(m): 10:20am On Jan 08, 2018
wiringdpt:
Jesus is dead. He was whipped, nailed to a cross and stabbed in the abdomen. Sadly he died slowly and painfully, he is not coming back.

You believed all these but dont believe He is coming back?

Your case is different....may He have mercy on you

13 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 08, 2018
The more religious people are is inversely proportional to how logical and how much common sense they'd have.

- Alexistaiwo (2017)

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cardinal Arinze Will Be The Next Pope? / Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! / Can You Be A Christian And Not Go To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.