Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

A Gentle Question - No Fight Intended - But Will Real Christians Do This ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Gentle Question - No Fight Intended - But Will Real Christians Do This ? (1322 Views)

I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research / 5 Things Christians Do Now And Don't Consider It Sin Anymore. / Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Gentle Question - No Fight Intended - But Will Real Christians Do This ? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 24, 2012
I am very worried about the violence in Afghanistan which is now spreading due to the burning of some Qurans by a few silly American troops.

But I have a few questions :

- Will Christians go on a killing rampage because of the burning of a bible by some remotely located individuals.

- Will Christians go on a full global scale riot if a bible is burnt.

- Will we call for the death of all our enemies due to this one event.

I am really confused, if you want to bring someone into your religion, surely you should set a good example, have lots of gentle and kind demeanour and exhibit 'bowels' of love.

Now we have the death rate hitting the roof because of this one incident of a Quran burning in Afghanistan.

Why , Why, Why. Why all the blood shed. sad

I am sorry but GOD is not behind these silly actions of a few angry individuals.
Re: A Gentle Question - No Fight Intended - But Will Real Christians Do This ? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 24, 2012
Let's spin the question a bit,

Will Muslims burn a Bible?
Re: A Gentle Question - No Fight Intended - But Will Real Christians Do This ? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 24, 2012
musKeeto:

First off , the soldiers were silly for burning the Qurans, they should have known better !!

Secondly , you have prematurely jumped to the conclusion that the soilders were Christian because they are white and American , that's racist  grin

But my question as an answer to your question will be , what do you think Christians will do if bibles are burnt in a similar fashion ?

I have in my life time witnessed people tossing the bible about, tearing it to pieces out of anger and in many other third hand cases confiscating hundreds or thousands of copies and burning them in piles.

Yet, and help me if I am wring, I have not see one Christian take an axe to start killing because of these acts.

You tell me  undecided
Re: A Gentle Question - No Fight Intended - But Will Real Christians Do This ? by olasesi(m): 6:52pm On Feb 24, 2012
frosbel:

- Will Christians go on a full global scale riot if a bible is burnt.

which VERSION?
Re: A Gentle Question - No Fight Intended - But Will Real Christians Do This ? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 24, 2012
olasesi:

which VERSION?

Born again Christians !!!
Re: A Gentle Question - No Fight Intended - But Will Real Christians Do This ? by kelz88(f): 7:02pm On Feb 24, 2012
Like Christians don't attack non Christians. Plzzzzzzz!! Didn't you see he pastor that slapped a "witch". They'reas bad as each other.
Re: A Gentle Question - No Fight Intended - But Will Real Christians Do This ? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 24, 2012
kelz88:

Like Christians don't attack non Christians. Plzzzzzzz!!  Didn't you see he pastor that slapped a "witch". They'reas bad as each other.

We are talking about murder here, blood spilling all around.

How can you compare this to slapping a witch.

Nairaland logic for sure !!!

Death toll almost hitting 30 .
Re: A Gentle Question - No Fight Intended - But Will Real Christians Do This ? by Kay17: 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2012
Its becoming tiring. Muslims kill for anything that they believe rubbish the Image of Islam, either cartoons, or mere inconsequential statements.

As far as history and I are concerned Islam is not a religion of Peace, its a religion for barbarians with animalistic energy.
Re: A Gentle Question - No Fight Intended - But Will Real Christians Do This ? by olasesi(m): 7:57pm On Feb 24, 2012
Kay 17:

As far as history and I are concerned Islam is not a religion of Peace, its a religion for barbarians with animalistic energy.
yes, you are RIGHT!!!
so leave us to it,
we LIKE the attention.
Re: A Gentle Question - No Fight Intended - But Will Real Christians Do This ? by mazaje(m): 8:06pm On Feb 24, 2012
There is nothing peaceful about the religion of "peace". . . .
Re: A Gentle Question - No Fight Intended - But Will Real Christians Do This ? by Kay17: 8:23pm On Feb 24, 2012
@olasesi

I'm glad you have accepted!! At you ppl have quit lying.
Re: A Gentle Question - No Fight Intended - But Will Real Christians Do This ? by mrmayor(m): 9:31pm On Feb 24, 2012
frosbel:

Born again Christians !!!

The Born Again Christians don't have the balls to do it Physically, they do it in prayers Kasbashing everyday, asking God to Kill all their Enemies  in the Village, Boko Haram, Muslims, Atheist, Fornicators, and their favourite enemy Homosexuals and Witches. My cousin just finished Kabashing, telling me that I should watch and see that God is about to destroy those States in America that allow Gay Marriage but he's the biggest coward in the world, him dey even Fear Boys Bridgade grin

Oyedepo Cursed Boko Haram, that Fire should come from Heaven to burn them all, talk about Brotherly Love.

So while they are not bold enough to start rampaging if the Bible is burnt by Muslim, you got to see them in action when they want to burn a Village Shrine.
Re: A Gentle Question - No Fight Intended - But Will Real Christians Do This ? by kelz88(f): 5:39pm On Feb 25, 2012
What about the crusade back in the day? We have forgotten so easily. What about Christians in Jos that retaliated? They're no different from boko haram.
Re: A Gentle Question - No Fight Intended - But Will Real Christians Do This ? by otokx(m): 7:06pm On Feb 25, 2012
even unreal Christians will not do such.
Re: A Gentle Question - No Fight Intended - But Will Real Christians Do This ? by tbaba12345: 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2012
You can't make Judgement on people without fully understanding the circumstances::

Have you ever being invaded?
Your land occupied??  
Have your brothers, uncles, fathers being tortured for nothing in abu graib, guantanamo etc? sodomising prisoners, threatening them with dogs and taking a piss on their dead bodies. Many of the people innocent of any crimes and freed after years with no trial,
Soldiers taking pictures with your people that were killed,

After all the indignity, they can't even respect the only thing that keeps you together,

Unless you have been in this position, DO NOT JUDGE PEOPLE!!!

If i want to dispose a Quran, i can burn it, Infact that is the accepted way to dispose of the Quran. The problem is that it was done by the same people that have inflicted so much pain on these people.

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9UH_Wnx-gk[/flash]
Re: A Gentle Question - No Fight Intended - But Will Real Christians Do This ? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2012
musKeeto:

Is this a trick question? grin muslims do this on a routine basis.
Re: A Gentle Question - No Fight Intended - But Will Real Christians Do This ? by Arosa(m): 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2012
Its like religion is turning peeps into animals. undecided what if I break my Ipad, with the koran apps in it. are they also going to die cos of that? embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Pastor's Wife – Mrs Oritsejafor Shows Off Her Stretch limousine.... / How To Debate Atheists (for Christians); 3 Points / Bricklayer Gunned Down While Testing ‘bullet-proof Charm’ In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.