Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials (49399 Views)

Robbers Burgle AIT Office, Cart Away Hardware Equipments / Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials / Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials by sizer07: 9:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
Hmmmm my earnest prayer is for this aunty coro not to spike and cases rise like that of Italy, Spain and USA.wahala go de oh. There will be no hiding place for the elites even Mr civil 1-9 will not be safe. A hungry man is like an angry lion. It will devour what ever stand in it parts. This unfolding events will be sending shivers to the elites.edo has the 3rd highest case of covid-19 but the govt are too afraid to tell it people to do a total shut down like that of lagos, why cuz the state lack the adequate resource for palliative and stimulus to cushion the effects of total luck down. Hmmmm Benin boys go start world war 3 here. Hunger na bastard I swear. It will be wild wild west here maybe the revolution na here I go start .benin man no de look uuuuche face oh

3 Likes

Re: Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials by Bidi123: 9:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
The next on line is the politicians' houses e don dey red. who know buhari make e tap an wake up oh e don red oh

2 Likes

Re: Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials by comos: 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
I see heavy riot comig.

The hunger is becoming unbearable.

1 Like

Re: Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials by membranus: 9:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
Odingo1:
Before the end of the week, more protest will occur

Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials by nkemdi89(f): 9:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
What is the man keeping it there for, why not share it immediately? Probably trying to resell it.

1 Like

Re: Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials by Lovelyn451(f): 9:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
Tchew....

God please provide for my Igbo brothers and sisters, especially those who lost valuables in that explosion just few days to this lockdown
Re: Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials by AreaFada2: 9:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
We have always warned them that the fragility of the Nigerian social set up, poverty, corruption and avarice is a grave danger to all.

That an unexpected event could spark a huge rebellion. The oppressed will lose fear for their oppressors.

Where the oppressed could be dragging oppressors out of their houses, loot, burn down I'll gotten wealth and mansions and put oppressors to the sword.

They think we are alarmists and political opponents.

But history is there as a guide. It always repeats itself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials by Anuoluwapoakano: 9:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
They went there to collect their right.
Re: Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials by Amanda4life: 9:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
To GOVT and their spies.

MY RECOMENDATIONS AS THE SPIRIT LEADS ARE AS FOLLOWS

1. Go to house to house to give relieve materials to people
2. Talk to them , if possible get someone who can fluently speak the language they can understand, to tell the people the effects of COVID 19, IF POSSIBLE SHOW THEM VIDEOS OF THOSE THAT HAS BEEN AFFECTED BY THIS VIRUS.this can be done in different praying hours in the mosques please get IMAMS and pastors involved.

3 . tell them to observe their prayers in their homes till further notice.

4. Lift the LOCKDOWN for only business s, bank and others, except school till further notice

5.Give rules to organization, to run shift, so there wouldn't be much people in a workspace.

6.Give serious rules concerning protective gears

7.Encourage all the safety precaution s.

8. Go to motor parks talk to people there educate them in the language they will understand.use somebody they will listen to. Give them number passenger s to carry for each load and how much it should be.

9. Get a taskforce for the cause. And place fine

10. create a workforce that will be incharge of sanitizing every work space each week.and each time they do it, there should be a certificate, that will indicate it has been done each week.

And also train all companies on how to do it themselves on a daily basis

DONT OPEN SCHOOLS YET.
BECAUSE SOME TEACHER AND OWNERS OF SCHOOLS ARE NOT CAREFUL.

FOR NOW PEOPLE SHOULD BE PRAYIN ikG IN THEIR HOMES BECAUSE SOME PASTORS AND IMAMS WILL NOT FOLLOW GUIDELINES BECAUSE OF THEIR POCKETS

THe taskforce for COVID 19 Will ensure that all measures are observed by people

This can help us to restart the economy

Or else if this lockdown continues, what will come out of it, the government may not be able to handle. We are almost there

This is my little common sense

Please can I create a thread for this so it can be moved to front page on its own.

I don't want to post it on social media platform .because I maybe offending some of my Muslim friends and pastor friends.

3 Likes

Re: Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials by lereinter(m): 9:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
This is the reason Oyo state isn't doing lockdown

2 Likes

Re: Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials by Angelfrost(m): 9:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
Nothing wrong here... As dem no wan share am equally to the needy, let the very needy take it by force!!!... Case closed!!!

1 Like

Re: Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials by simhosting: 9:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
When you park all the things made for the public because you are the chairman. Then expect this from the people.

1 Like

Re: Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials by Bemby69(m): 9:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
Why was the chairman keeping the items in his office ? They should have been distributed since .

1 Like

Re: Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials by Asapchris(m): 9:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
E done dey happen... Government go get sense by force when citizens are fully ready to take it by force.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials by Isoduwa(m): 9:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
They are Looking for food �

Re: Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials by Xisnin(m): 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
iSlayer2:
Maybe it's the same boys who did the same at Bayelsa days ago.

There was absolutely no way a sit at home would work in most of sub Saharan Africa and Latin America where people live from hand to mouth. And where the ineptitude of the government cannot ensure people are provided with enough food and necessary amenities. It was always going to end in civil strife. Go to North America, most of Europe and parts of Asia and see what sit at home should be. Constant electricity assured, welfare packages in cash and kind and even down to paying your rent.

computergeek:
This is not stealing. This is taking grin

Locking people down in third world countries is especially a waste of time, where over 50% of the population will starve when they don't go out daily to look for their daily bread. You won't provide enough food for them, instead you'll give them scraps like dogs to eat for months and chase them when they leave their homes.

I hope they carted away every single food item in that place. Since the government has sworn to steal us to annihilation in this country, let's all behave like mad people.

Talk is cheap.

Lockdown will definitely work when people start staring death in the face.
If Boko haram was parading the street will you go out because you are hungry?

You guys think this is funny when the vandals are indirectly starving other people such as
the old and sick who can't go on a looting spree.

1 Like

Re: Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials by Xisnin(m): 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
budaatum:
The revolution might have begun. We no more wait for charity. The hungry are taking from those who have.
Online warrior.
Declaring revolution from the safety of your home.
Re: Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials by Alvin212(m): 10:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
They made home with whatever they laid their hands-on

"It was a sunny afternoon, said a middle-aged housewife, when being quizzed by our reporter later in the day"
Baba ade! as she fondly called her spouse. Visibly sweating profusely, Dashed into the sitting room, with his bounty masterfully under the grasped of his left hand.

The visibly excited Ade's, unwrapped their bounty.
Only to discover that it was only a 5day's old human excreta.

3 Likes

Re: Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
computergeek:
This is not stealing. This is taking grin

Locking people down in third world countries is especially a waste of time, where over 50% of the population will starve when they don't go out daily to look for their daily bread. You won't provide enough food for them, instead you'll give them scraps like dogs to eat for months and chase them when they leave their homes.

I hope they carted away every single food item in that place. Since the government has sworn to steal us to annihilation in this country, let's all behave like mad people.

be careful what you support. when they are done with chairman, they will turn their eyes to your house.

1 Like

Re: Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials by Xisnin(m): 10:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
iSlayer2:
Maybe it's the same boys who did the same at Bayelsa days ago.

There was absolutely no way a sit at home would work in most of sub Saharan Africa and Latin America where people live from hand to mouth. And where the ineptitude of the government cannot ensure people are provided with enough food and necessary amenities. It was always going to end in civil strife. Go to North America, most of Europe and parts of Asia and see what sit at home should be. Constant electricity assured, welfare packages in cash and kind and even down to paying your rent.

Keep encouraging miscreants.
Do you think you are immune?

If things go south, the fact that you can afford to buy data makes you a target.

1 Like

Re: Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
Brandstudio01:
This should serve as a lesson to the government
Revolution loading......
Re: Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials by DaddyRochie1642: 10:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
I Laugh In Spanish .. it's just the Beginning grin grin
Re: Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials by abbiboy: 10:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
Thumbs up guyz..hunger kills faster.

1 Like

Re: Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials by InvertedHammer: 10:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
Brandstudio01:
This should serve as a lesson to the government
/
I guess Osibanjo is not taking care of his SW people like they were bamboozled to believe grin grin grin

Immediate family sure pass.

/
Re: Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials by Openbusiness: 10:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
How many people soldier go kill........who remembers that song? grin If this lockdown pass 14 days people go riot las las. You don't provide money for them to sustain themselves and their families and you expect lockdown to work? Rubbish! I just pity the rich people in poor neighborhoods. When the poor have nothing else to eat, they will eat the rich and no army can save you because "how many people soldier go kill, how many people soldier go kill......." grin

3 Likes

Re: Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials by kemi26629: 10:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
n4l28pl2wi
Re: Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials by Fidecoo(m): 10:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mediarero:
Hungry residents of Oke Odo LCDA, Opposite Jubilee bridge Abule Egba, Lagos state allegedly raid their chairman's office, cart away relief materials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYLFyaNxFFs

Today it's a chairman'soffice,
Very soon their houses will be the next targets.
Part 2 loading !!

1 Like

Re: Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials by Forumobserver12(m): 10:50pm On Apr 07, 2020
Politicians should pray that this Covid-19 fissile out as soon as possible, otherwise i can see their position and authority being challenged if this pandemic continues because an hungry man is an angry man...
Re: Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials by fjjc(m): 10:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mediarero:
Hungry residents of Oke Odo LCDA, Opposite Jubilee bridge Abule Egba, Lagos state allegedly raid their chairman's office, cart away relief materials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYLFyaNxFFs
Sorry to say it may likely be those Gatakowa market boys that are dominated by people up North. If they are caught, that is stealing. I am not in support of this approach.
Re: Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials by budaatum: 11:37pm On Apr 07, 2020
Xisnin:

Online warrior.
Declaring revolution from the safety of your home.
Thankfully, I don't have to go take from others.
Re: Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials by budaatum: 11:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
Kobicove:

Hungry people take from whomever they think they can not just politicians...

Don't think your safe!
No one will take from me because of I've already given what I have.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) / 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo / Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.