Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials (49386 Views)

Robbers Burgle AIT Office, Cart Away Hardware Equipments / Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials / Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials by EdiskyHarry: 8:13am On Apr 08, 2020
So the comment I was reading here will surely come true, that it will reach a time people will have to break into shops just to survive.
Re: Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials by 2016v2017: 8:15am On Apr 08, 2020
computergeek:
This is not stealing. This is taking grin

Locking people down in third world countries is especially a waste of time, where over 50% of the population will starve when they don't go out daily to look for their daily bread. You won't provide enough food for them, instead you'll give them scraps like dogs to eat for months and chase them when they leave their homes.

I hope they carted away every single food item in that place. Since the government has sworn to steal us to annihilation in this country, let's all behave like mad people.
Re: Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials by StagethemTVee: 9:44am On Apr 08, 2020
May you be able to have a reasonable and intelligent conversation without making it about politics. Now say Amen and Shut up.
Inspectorsuga22:

How will u see hungry people wen ur face is stuck up in buhari's a$$...
Rubbish
Re: Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials by Inspectorsuga22(m): 10:46am On Apr 08, 2020
StagethemTVee:
May you be able to have a reasonable and intelligent conversation without making it about politics. Now say Amen and Shut up.

Please shut up ur $hithole u assume to be a mouth sir..
Re: Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials by Rejoice5000(f): 12:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
Brandstudio01:
This should serve as a lesson to the government

Anyway, guys I will advice You to work from home under the Lockdown with your smartphone
See my signature Below
work from home how pesin wan take start?
Re: Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials by kunlesehan(m): 12:50pm On Apr 08, 2020
Brandstudio01:
This should serve as a lesson to the government

Anyway, guys I will advice You to work from home under the Lockdown with your smartphone
See my signature Below

How do we work from home?
Pls tell
Thanks
Re: Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials by Smug4real(m): 1:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
Shit just got real.
I don't blame them; Man must wack you know.
Re: Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials by Danzakidakura(m): 3:53am On Apr 09, 2020
majamajic:
Hungry man is an angry man

Hungry lions everywhere
they will be online abusing MNK, IPOB and Igbos while their mothers and sisters dies of hunger and starvation from the fanatic and corrupt government they are defending because of religion and ethnic bias. Not patriotic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Modou Adams Caught Trying To Smuggle £300,000 Worth Of Cocaine / 19 Persons Killed In Calabar Cult Violence / Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.