Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Boko Haram Declares Jihad On Chad!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Declares Jihad On Chad!!! (6750 Views)

President Buhari Gets Update On Chad’s Transition / Terrorist Blows Himself Up In Mali And Declares Jihad On Ghana / Buhari Appoints Babagana Kingibe As Special Envoy On Chad, Lake Chad Basin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Declares Jihad On Chad!!! by Marine54(m): 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
Corrinthians:
We need to overhaul our entire defense system, from the leadership to our defense infrastructure to cope with the needs of the current situation.

I just dont understand what their Buratai are still doing there. They've failed in their duties.
The problem is that terrorist sitting as a Nigerian President ! He has thesame ideology with boko haram.........
Re: Boko Haram Declares Jihad On Chad!!! by Beosten(m): 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
CodeTemplar:

They are all future repentant terrorist who can ascend to where Buhari ascended to in the jungle political ladder called presidency leadership in our govt.

Imagine if shekau lays down his guns and buhari sending him abroad on scholarship...wonder shall Neva end

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Declares Jihad On Chad!!! by ogatompolo: 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
Mynd, do well to show whosoever insults anyone else's religion the door.

We must rid this forum of these elements.
[/s]
Re: Boko Haram Declares Jihad On Chad!!! by ogatompolo: 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
I dont care whosoever replaces him as king as they can get the job done. This war is taking too long and coating us too much as a nation.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Declares Jihad On Chad!!! by ogatompolo: 9:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
Pastors who are caught raping girls and sleeping with peoples wives and doing all sort of fetish things also make similar claims and defences, but they dont represent us.

You guys should stop these unnecessary attacks on their religion. Haba. We keep saying they are this and that but when one of ours Bleep up, we don't see them attack and insult the entire christiandom this way.

People like you are the reason why their section have that condition to make a declaration for Allah before one is allowed to comment there.

Shekau is a murderer and a terrorist. Treat him as such and stop making these sweeping statements over his own personal sins. It is not right.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Declares Jihad On Chad!!! by ogatompolo: 9:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
We need to overhaul our entire defense system, from the leadership to our defense infrastructure to cope with the needs of the current situation.

I just dont understand what their Buratai are still doing there. They've failed in their duties.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Declares Jihad On Chad!!! by guass(m): 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
Serious Confessions from Shekau
1. The Chadian leader inflicted heavy losses on BK hence the lamentations from Shakau
2. That Shakau must have successfully sold his religious ideology to Buhari and Burutai
3. And that nothing on earth will make Buhari and Burutai defeat BK since they allegedly share same Islamic ideology
4. The end of BK has come as far as the Chadian military is involved.
5. Bokoharam deficiency has been exposed

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Declares Jihad On Chad!!! by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
Corrinthians:
Pastors who are caught raping girls and sleeping with peoples wives and doing all sort of fetish things also make similar claims and defences, but they dont represent us.

You guys should stop these unnecessary attacks on their religion. Haba. We keep saying they are this and that but when one of ours Bleep up, we don't see them attack and insult the entire christiandom this way.

People like you are the reason why their section have that condition to make a declaration for Allah before one is allowed to comment there.

Shekau is a murderer and a terrorist. Treat him as such and stop making these sweeping statements over his own personal sins. It is not right.
The way you're convulsing at high temperature, it's obvious where you belong regardless of where you claim. I've witnessed so many of such statements from them even on threads where pastors were the victims and the people you're defending so vigorously will still go ahead to make disparaging remarks and I didn't see you jump to our defence. That's how hypocrites are known.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Declares Jihad On Chad!!! by MainJoe: 10:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
saaron:
Sponsors of boko haram now on the offensive after their foot soldiers were massacred by Chadian forces.
The deepest part of hell will be reserved for boko haram terrorist and their sponsors in Northern Nigeria.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

Same thing came to my mind.... Money has left.... Bank.
Re: Boko Haram Declares Jihad On Chad!!! by earthsync(f): 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
Nigerianization:
Shekau made some salient points....

“Our aim is to follow the tenet of the Koran; our aim is to follow the tenets of the prophet; our aim is to practice Islam the way the Prophet of Allah left instructions before dying and handing over to knowledgeable scholars, who have also passed it down to me."

But some Muslims will deny it.

Religion of peace indeed
Re: Boko Haram Declares Jihad On Chad!!! by Heffalump(m): 10:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
Shekau, Idriss Deby no dey play o. If you try am, na fry he go fry you be that. Better go meet Buhari wey be your mate.
Re: Boko Haram Declares Jihad On Chad!!! by Heffalump(m): 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
Idriss go just fry Shekau undecided
Re: Boko Haram Declares Jihad On Chad!!! by leksite120(m): 10:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
MrColdsweat:
I laugh when our sophisticated cone-headed brothers claim boko haram and other terrorist organizations are not true Muslims.

The late Al bagdhadi, former head of al-qaeda, had a PhD, a in Islamic studies.

How can you, afonja, who cannot sight the moon without the permission of the Fulani's, claim Al-baghdadi was not a true Muslim?

Boko haram, Isis, al-qaeda etc are all true Islamic organizations.

If prophet Mohammed was alive today, he'd be the leader of the highest terrorist organization.

Shut up your mouth brother, when he was alive, y didn't he killed all the Jews and Christians in Makkah, These people are just some political weapons and using Islam as a shade, which sane human would be killing himself like a ram cause of one religion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Declares Jihad On Chad!!! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
LOL deluded terrorists
Re: Boko Haram Declares Jihad On Chad!!! by Buharidgeneral: 10:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
So Idris Debby is Christian abi?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Declares Jihad On Chad!!! by Litmus: 10:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
Crap, he can do nothing sustained against Chad until external powers responsible for funding terrorism in this part of the world decide that Chad represents a threat to their economic or supremacists interest. Note that religion as well as political and social control are subsets of Supremacy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Declares Jihad On Chad!!! by HYENACHIEF(m): 10:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
Marine54:
Islam is a curse to humanity !

Mr 'illiterate', is Idriss Déby a Christian
Re: Boko Haram Declares Jihad On Chad!!! by rusher14: 11:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
Litmus:
Crap, he can do nothing sustained against Chad until external powers responsible for funding terrorism in this part of the world decide that Chad represents a threat to their economic or supremacists interest. Note that religion as well as political and social control are subsets of Supremacy.

So far, you are the only one looking at this issue dispassionately and with clarity.

It's rather curious that as the world locks down, Shekau suddenly becomes beggarly and weather beaten.

I pray this assault against the enemies of Africa continue especially as the lockdown seems to be directly related to their inability to function in the African space.

There have been many fingers pointed at France and this present situation is too coincidental for one to ignore.

Let's see how this plays out.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Declares Jihad On Chad!!! by Rickmann: 11:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
[quote author=Osagyefo98 post=88202090]

Un-coat the nation.[/quote
U and ur delusional bastards...God Almighty is just waiting for the perfect moment to wipe you and your radicals off the face of the earth .
Re: Boko Haram Declares Jihad On Chad!!! by AmazingMOG: 11:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
Nigerianization:
Shekau made some salient points....

“Our aim is to follow the tenet of the Koran; our aim is to follow the tenets of the prophet; our aim is to practice Islam the way the Prophet of Allah left instructions before dying and handing over to knowledgeable scholars, who have also passed it down to me."

But some Muslims will deny it.
the most violent religion in this world.

Take this religion from this world there will be peace

I’m glad God almighty made heaven for only Christians

At the end the shaft will be separated from the wheat
Re: Boko Haram Declares Jihad On Chad!!! by Rickmann: 11:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
Buharidgeneral:
So Idris Debby is Christian abi?

He is not a christian but belongs to the suni sect of islam whom are seen as infidels by the other sect of islam known as the shia who happens to be the radicals terrorising world peace
Re: Boko Haram Declares Jihad On Chad!!! by Rickmann: 11:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
AmazingMOG:
the most violent religion in this world.

Take this religion from this world there will be peace

I’m glad God almighty made heaven for only Christians

At the end the shaft will be separated from the wheat

Talking about shekau s comments...Mohammed wrote down his own precepts which his blind faithfuls follow totally different from wots written in Koran cos he didn't write the Koran....the Koran existed even before he was born . so pls wotever shekau said is shia law...not Koran doctrines. I ve done my research.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Declares Jihad On Chad!!! by AmazingMOG: 11:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
Rickmann:

Talking about shekau s comments...Mohammed wrote down his own precepts which his blind faithfuls follow totally different from wots written in Koran cos he didn't write the Koran....the Koran existed even before he was born . so pls wotever shekau said is shia law...not Koran doctrines. I ve done my research.
you’re contradicting yourself
Re: Boko Haram Declares Jihad On Chad!!! by X0012(m): 11:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
My ppl make una look how God go expose boko haram and their shameless sponsors.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Declares Jihad On Chad!!! by Marine54(m): 11:37pm On Apr 07, 2020
HYENACHIEF:

Mr 'illiterate', is Idriss Déby a Christian
. Shut up you islamic fool ! Islam remain curse to humanity we ougt to get ride of it......
Re: Boko Haram Declares Jihad On Chad!!! by Rickmann: 11:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
AmazingMOG:
you’re contradicting yourself
Read with understanding

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Declares Jihad On Chad!!! by Rickmann: 11:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
Beosten:

Imagine if shekau lays down his guns and buhari sending him abroad on scholarship...wonder shall Neva end

Joke of the year.. cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Declares Jihad On Chad!!! by Rickmann: 11:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
hisgrace090:
Let them go near chad and see their end.

They don't know chad...Lol. They think their military is as corrupt and porous as our useless Nigerian military... I laugh

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Declares Jihad On Chad!!! by OBUKSBAYELSA: 12:48am On Apr 08, 2020
It would be better Shekau declare the against all countries in West Africa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Restrains Ebonyi PDP Caretaker Committee From Parading Themselves As EXCOS / BREAKING!!! Heavy Tension In Ebonyi, Over 40 Persons Killed, Others On The Run / Subsidy Removal: ₦‎2 Billion Distributed To Each State So Far – Edun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.