Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,904 members, 7,956,408 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:23 AM

Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension (21660 Views)

Styrofoam: Abia Government Bans "Take-away" Foils / Abia Government Uncovers ‘japa’ Doctors Still Collecting Salaries / COVID-19: Abia Government Seals Church, Market In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by NigPatriot(m): 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
cheesy.

If you ask me, many states shouldn't be on a lockdown, how many cases does Abia have? Our mitigation process is generally wrong. Even in Lagos that claims to be on lockdown, many shops are still open, people are still fuming in large groups.. I mean. You call for stay home year no sensible relief package.
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
V
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by Coronavirus1: 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
As you sanitizer your hands against COVID-19, also sanitize your heart against hate, greed, jealousy, unforgiving spirit, violence, disunity, lies and unfaithfulness..
Stay Safe..stay home help the poor like this account number no food to eat family of 8 God bless you as you give.
First bank .

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by Sundaycomputer: 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
Follow by ogun state and Lagos State,

Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by Seunmama: 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
Centcanada:
Idiot with big lip. U re as useless and your ugliness.
Stop the Hatred
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by Sammysparkcutie: 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
I think for states with no record of covid-19, lockdown within the state is not necessary. They can block movement from outside the state.

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by sofiscatedmoron: 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
LEBEfirstson:
How many days have they (Abia) done so far? As for LAGOS, theirs can't be extended because they have done 5 days from @gov of Lagos State and again 14 days of buhari own.
extended to 27 of april
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by Seunmama: 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
Achor1111:
That's my kerosene governor
kerosene Governor kwa, haba
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by Bigfish121(m): 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
No index case yet and you are extending lockdown.rubbish
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by Seunmama: 9:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
mschubby:
Why?
I hope lagos won't join them
why not, they will join them immediately
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by LEBEfirstson: 9:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
extended to 27 of april
.. is for LAGOS or Abia??
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by comos: 9:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
I see heavy riot coming.

Since these governors don't know the hunger that is killing people
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by bluefilm: 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
Yenefer:
Who is going to sit down and let someone do their hair after this media driven hysteria.
Please let me wake up from this twilight zone episode. Don’t you dare go overboard on extension of stay at home order. Be realistic! People need to get back to life and work.. we can’t be held prisoners much longer! Stay in line with Federal guidelines! 5G is killing them. And alot of us will go with so called cure. Elderly will be wiped out. First. Then people that won't take bill gates injection. God bless you all.
I have several friends that are nurses abroad and they are changing all deaths right now to the virus regardless of how they died!
I have been saying this forever. most of the people dying of coronavirus were already very sick. States Government are using these fake numbers to try and get the FG to give them more money

anyways Models are models only as good as the inputs and assumptions.
We took worst case scenario numbers to scare everyone silly.
Just like catastrophic man made climate change...

duh, of course it's coronavirus..... but some will try to drag this out as long as they can, I wonder why? � Its amazing how people are so quick to give up their freedoms for what they perceive as a little bit of safety. No kidding. Need to investigate states saying they have coronavirus deaths by including people who died from other causes. To get more stimulus money. Not right. whole thing was blown out of proportion. Have to wonder why the media incited panic? Was it to make us more afraid of the tightly knit machine

You right.

But you need to understand the situation here.

Once Billy Gates gives his orders, the rest of the so called 'leaders of the world' got no other option than to fall in line and follow orders.

These Satanic guys are really serious with their New World Order agenda.
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by LEBEfirstson: 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
Sammysparkcutie:
I think for states with no record of covid-19, lockdown within the state is not necessary. They can block movement from outside the state.
.... Don't be surprise he wouldn't know what Corona virus is when you ask him .. stweepeed governor
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by LEBEfirstson: 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
Seunmama:
.. give me a reason why LAGOS will join them? They join LAGOS when they start their own?
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by kemi71129: 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by bluefilm: 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
Seunmama:

Every state will join.

They will continue doing the extension of lockdowns until the economy is completely ruined.

Now people will have no other choice than to depend on the government for handouts.

In turn, governments will demand that the people receive the Bill Gates vaccine or they don't get any money from the government.

Hunger is such a powerful tool for control.

The New World Order is here!!!

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by LEBEfirstson: 9:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
bluefilm:

Every state will join.

They will continue doing the extension of lockdowns until the economy is completely ruined.

Now people will have no other choice than to depend on the government for handouts.

In turn, governments will demand that the people receive the Bill Gates vaccine or they don't get any money from the government.

.. you and this your new world order! Dem send you? We don't need such pronouncement here
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by bustykasa(f): 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
nawaooo!!! i doubt if I will survive this
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by Seunmama: 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
bluefilm:

Every state will join.

The gate of Hell shall not prevail
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by Seunmama: 9:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
LEBEfirstson:
.. give me a reason why LAGOS will join them? They join LAGOS when they start their own?
that reminds me of Wuhan grin grin
you know grin but on a serious note, they have to join, since Lagos is still toping CoronaVirus table, if you know what I mean
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by Reffoneee: 9:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
Best news for me so far
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by kemi45239: 9:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by LEBEfirstson: 9:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
Seunmama:
that reminds me of Wuhan grin grin
you know grin but on a serious note, they have to join, since Lagos is still toping CoronaVirus table, if you know what I mean
.. no be these ones wey dey test negative whenever they like? How many people you hear say don die so far for LAGOS upon say Dem dey top table
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by West2019(m): 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
that's good our able Governor
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by Seunmama: 9:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
LEBEfirstson:
.. no be these ones wey dey test negative whenever they like? How many people you hear say don die so far for LAGOS upon say Dem dey top table
I'm not wishing anyone death, I want all of them to be alive.
what is happening in Nigeria today is not the fault of Buhari, I will tell you the reason why Nigeria is having problems today, only if you have strong mind
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by LEBEfirstson: 9:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
Seunmama:
I'm not wishing anyone death, I want all of them to be alive.
what is happening in Nigeria today is not the fault of Buhari, I will tell you the reason why Nigeria is having problems today, only if you have strong mind
.. what is the problem??
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by judgementyard(m): 9:50pm On Apr 07, 2020
Yenefer:
Who is going to sit down and let someone do their hair after this media driven hysteria.
Please let me wake up from this twilight zone episode. Don’t you dare go overboard on extension of stay at home order. Be realistic! People need to get back to life and work.. we can’t be held prisoners much longer! Stay in line with Federal guidelines! 5G is killing them. And alot of us will go with so called cure. Elderly will be wiped out. First. Then people that won't take bill gates injection. God bless you all.
I have several friends that are nurses abroad and they are changing all deaths right now to the virus regardless of how they died!
I have been saying this forever. most of the people dying of coronavirus were already very sick. States Government are using these fake numbers to try and get the FG to give them more money
Baba!

anyways Models are models only as good as the inputs and assumptions.
We took worst case scenario numbers to scare everyone silly.
Just like catastrophic man made climate change...

duh, of course it's coronavirus..... but some will try to drag this out as long as they can, I wonder why? � Its amazing how people are so quick to give up their freedoms for what they perceive as a little bit of safety. No kidding. Need to investigate states saying they have coronavirus deaths by including people who died from other causes. To get more stimulus money. Not right. whole thing was blown out of proportion. Have to wonder why the media incited panic? Was it to make us more afraid of the tightly knit machine
If I sla....
Wetin you smoke?
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by Seunmama: 9:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
LEBEfirstson:
.. what is the problem??
There was a time the Devil had meeting with his Demons, when the the was going on, the devil told his agents that there's a continent that prays alot, his second in command asked, what is the name of the continent, Devil replied Africa, West Africa precisely, but the Devil directed his Agents to deal with a country called Nigeria, because they pray alot, that their prayer is disturbing.

I was surprised, upon all the countries in the world, the Devil told his Demons that Nigeria is disturbing him with prayers.

That was when Buhari was about to be elected, after Buhari's Presidential victory, I know he'll not perform well because what is troubling this country is spiritual
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by MrigweC(m): 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
Clueless and insensitive governor
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by SkinnyNigga: 10:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
Aboguede:
Hey Aba don finish be that

Na breaking and entering every where
bastard.. so south Africa don turn to Aba ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akin Abayomi: COVID-19 Patients Being Upset At The Start Of Isolation Is Normal / Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients / 12 Pointers You Might Have Heart Disease. Any Of These? See A Doctor ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.