Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,110 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:26 AM

Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension (21659 Views)

Styrofoam: Abia Government Bans "Take-away" Foils / Abia Government Uncovers ‘japa’ Doctors Still Collecting Salaries / COVID-19: Abia Government Seals Church, Market In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by LEBEfirstson: 10:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
Seunmama:
There was a time the Devil had meeting with his Demons, when the the was going on, the devil told his agents that there's a continent that prays alot, his second in command asked, what is the name of the continent, Devil replied Africa, West Africa precisely, but the Devil directed his Agents to deal with a country called Nigeria, because they pray alot, that their prayer is disturbing.

I was surprised, upon all the countries in the world, the Devil told his Demons that Nigeria is disturbing him with prayers.

That was when Buhari was about to be elected
.. hahahahahahhahaahahhahaha
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
Abia govt una be clown.
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by Seunmama: 10:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
LEBEfirstson:
.. hahahahahahhahaahahhahaha
this is not a joke, it happened real
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by OttHin: 10:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
The struggle continues

Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by LEBEfirstson: 10:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
Seunmama:
this is not a joke, it happened real
.. were you there?
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by Seunmama: 10:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
LEBEfirstson:
.. were you there?
I will not go further
as I was revealing this secret, a voice ask me to stop
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by Kenydisharp1985: 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ongoing underground work. I pray this whole thing collapses.
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
Jeromejnr:

You obviously dont know what is going on.

You can all pack yourselves on the streets if you want. When it reaches the Italy situation no one will force you to sit at home. Afterall, Nigerians like their lives.

I'm telling you
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by bluefilm: 10:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
LEBEfirstson:
.. you and this your new world order! Dem send you? We don't need such pronouncement here

I am only preparing your mind for what is to come.

No more, no less!

It is better for you if you are prepared so that when it comes, everything go be you like movie wey you don watch before...
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by sofiscatedmoron: 11:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
LEBEfirstson:
.. is for LAGOS or Abia??
Everywhere
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by ArewaGoon: 11:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
Aboguede:
Hey Aba don finish be that

Na breaking and entering every where

Is that you?
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by kemi91764: 11:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by drmikeadams(m): 11:41pm On Apr 07, 2020
emeejinsm:
Useless governor
Could you imagine that some bought rice with his personal money for us here to share and this kerosene man parked the whole thing for himself and family
Salary him no pay
grin grin grin. Abeg one clown for nairaland say abia govt no dey owe salary and pensioners,,,,how come ur saying he no pay salary?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by osusuallstars: 12:10am On Apr 08, 2020
Aboguede:
Hey Aba don finish be that

Na breaking and entering every where

Idiot
This ya pic is not and never igboland , not to talk of Aba
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by kemi19522: 12:48am On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by kemi37656: 1:02am On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by kemi63171: 2:36am On Apr 08, 2020
nclfcf5eu2
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by kemi48630: 4:42am On Apr 08, 2020
f76013ffp9
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by InvertedHammer: 5:26am On Apr 08, 2020
Yenefer:
Who is going to sit down and let someone do their hair after this media driven hysteria.
Please let me wake up from this twilight zone episode. Don’t you dare go overboard on extension of stay at home order. Be realistic! People need to get back to life and work.. we can’t be held prisoners much longer! Stay in line with Federal guidelines! 5G is killing them. And alot of us will go with so called cure. Elderly will be wiped out. First. Then people that won't take bill gates injection. God bless you all.
I have several friends that are nurses abroad and they are changing all deaths right now to the virus regardless of how they died!
I have been saying this forever. most of the people dying of coronavirus were already very sick. States Government are using these fake numbers to try and get the FG to give them more money

anyways Models are models only as good as the inputs and assumptions.
We took worst case scenario numbers to scare everyone silly.
Just like catastrophic man made climate change...

duh, of course it's coronavirus..... but some will try to drag this out as long as they can, I wonder why? � Its amazing how people are so quick to give up their freedoms for what they perceive as a little bit of safety. No kidding. Need to investigate states saying they have coronavirus deaths by including people who died from other causes. To get more stimulus money. Not right. whole thing was blown out of proportion. Have to wonder why the media incited panic? Was it to make us more afraid of the tightly knit machine
/
There is no way I will take the vaccine. A lot of people in the healthcare especially in US interviewed said they will not want it. But then everyone is at liberty to believe whatever suits him or her.

Bill Gates can try. But money cannot win all the time...unless you are talking about citizens of third world countries. They will swallow anything for a peanut.

China and India are grossly overpopulated. Why the fixation on Africa and Nigeria in particular? The convicing starts with educated Nigerians who are the most gullible because they are easily swayed by any white person with fancy English lexicons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozlbeXrb_5A
\

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by ofiko123(m): 5:29am On Apr 08, 2020
May God help us to defeat this coronarivus...
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 08, 2020
Aba people stay indoors for extra 7 days?
e go worry o.
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 08, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
There is no way I will take the vaccine. A lot of people in the healthcare especially in US interviewed said they will not want it. But then everyone is at liberty to believe whatever suits him or her.

Bill Gates can try. But money cannot win all the time...unless you are talking about citizens of third world countries. They will swallow anything for a peanut.

China and India are grossly overpopulated. Why the fixation on Africa and Nigeria in particular? The convicing starts with educated Nigerians who are the most gullible because they are easily swayed by any white person with fancy English lexicons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozlbeXrb_5A
\

its part of a long-term agenda to reduce global population by half, eugenics like gates hates blacks.

it's funny that the same man who refused to vaccinate his three children, wants to impose vaccines on the whole world, the 5g platform will be used to track vaccine compliance, its all being done while we re locked in, they need the whole of April to set up.

by October vaccines will be mandatory for every tom on the planet.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 08, 2020
ofiko123:
May God help us to defeat this coronarivus...

there is no virus, dullards like you are the reason why vaccines are made to eradicate stupidity.
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by ofiko123(m): 6:47am On Apr 08, 2020
quentin06:

there is no virus, dullards like you are the reason why vaccines are made to eradicate stupidity.

See stupid post, there is no virus and people are dieing like chickens all over the world..
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 08, 2020
ofiko123:

See stupid post, there is no virus and people are dieing like chickens all over the world..

people have been dying like chickens all over the world, before you were born.

if there is a virus why are you still alive? you ought to be dead.
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by kemi85277: 6:52am On Apr 08, 2020
dinq0z0ytl
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by ofiko123(m): 7:07am On Apr 08, 2020
quentin06:

people have been dying like chickens all over the world, before you were born.

if there is a virus why are you still alive? you ought to be dead.

When there is a virus, it is not everybody that contracts the virus and dies from the virus E.g HIV..
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by emeejinsm: 7:09am On Apr 08, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin. Abeg one clown for nairaland say abia govt no dey owe salary and pensioners,,,,how come ur saying he no pay salary?
No mind am clown is always a clown
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by InvertedHammer: 7:24am On Apr 08, 2020
quentin06:

its part of a long-term agenda to reduce global population by half, eugenics like gates hates blacks.

it's funny that the same man who refused to vaccinate his three children, wants to impose vaccines on the whole world, the 5g platform will be used to track vaccine compliance, its all being done while we re locked in, they need the whole of April to set up.

by October vaccines will be mandatory for every tom on the planet.
/
Fear and Control. The same old tricks.

People think 5G causes Coronavirus. No!
Coronavirus is the source of fear that will mandate everyone to get the vaccine with embedded microchip. 5G is the network with the capability for enhaced artificial intelligence. Artificial intelligence? Now that's what folks should be worried about.

\
Re: Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension by Moneywirer: 7:40am On Apr 08, 2020
This man is one of the biggest fools the human race has produced. How can you order people to stay at home and still extend it, without providing nothing for them. My mom is a teacher in a government owned secondary school in Abia state, and she is owed 9 months' salaries.
Yes..... Nine full months!!!!
All the teachers are complaining and suffering. Don't even get me started on pensioners.
I wonder why God allows such men to continue punishing innocent people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akin Abayomi: COVID-19 Patients Being Upset At The Start Of Isolation Is Normal / Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients / 12 Pointers You Might Have Heart Disease. Any Of These? See A Doctor ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.