Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Pregnancy, Childbirth, Nursing And Child Development - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnancy, Childbirth, Nursing And Child Development (182 Views)

After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery / 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial / Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pregnancy, Childbirth, Nursing And Child Development by Olutife: 9:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
Good evening people please I’m confused. My ibo friend’s son is six months old and to our utmost surprise he is already standing well on his own so we posted pictures to celebrate him. However In her comment section, some people have been asking her if she knows what that means. Please what does it mean for a 6 month old baby to stand without support?

(1) (Reply)

Help To Register My Business Name / How To Find God's Will In Marriage / Sos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.