Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Lying In State - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lying In State (184 Views)

How Can I Know If This Nairalander Is Married Or Lying To Me? / My Husband Has Been Lying About His Age For 8 Years / Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lying In State by akpunda86: 10:39am On Apr 23, 2020
Hello with the health challenges of covid 19 and uncertain status of many unaccounted deaths in nigeria with poorly equipped autopsy gadgets wont it be nice that with the health risk at hand that lying in state of dead bodies be stopped for now.

When burial of bodies resume in full force down east it will be better bodies are buried once out from theMORTUARY.

Lying in state in churches should be discontinued till this plague is over.

What is happening in the world is a PLAGUE.it is a plague.will be captured in the next generation bible
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan Kareem To All My Muslim Brothers And Sisters / Https://thsnows.com/vigor-smart-pills/ / FG TO CUT AGENCIES TO MANAGE FINANCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.