Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,986 members, 7,866,709 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth (72678 Views)

My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! / 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial / Amazing Transformation Of A Lady Born Bow-Legged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by Fcold: 7:17pm On May 23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ5thNksLdc

Nigerian lady shares before and after transformation of her b00bs following childbirth.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by mjj2024: 7:19pm On May 23
Fcold:
Nigerian lady shares before and after transformation of her b00bs following childbirth.

https://youtube.com/shorts/eQ5thNksLdc?si=W5cuFxTwhJaTiEls

More breast for the husband and baby

108 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:29pm On May 23
abeg show us the boobs after baby don finish sukc em dry to "fallen slippers" standard

120 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by HallaDaTruth: 8:01pm On May 23
It makes sense grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by Lifemanage: 8:38pm On May 23
MrBrownJay1:
abeg show us the boobs after baby don finish sukc em dry to "fallen slippers" standard
Fallen slippers are bae..

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by Double0h7(f): 8:50pm On May 23
MrBrownJay1:

Your mother’s would be a great place to start since you turned them into slippers!

200 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by blazingyou: 10:07pm On May 23
Change is constant grin

I sell fabulous Ankara fabric

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by Writervick(m): 6:25am On May 24
Women and boobs 😂

7 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by Fcold: 8:09am On May 24
mjj2024:

More breast for the husband and baby

Lol. How fa,, help me Subscribe to the YouTube channel na.. Abeg

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by Fcold: 8:09am On May 24
blazingyou:
Change is constant grin

I sell fabulous Ankara fabric
Sharp guy
How fa,, help me Subscribe to the YouTube channel na.. Abeg

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by Fcold: 8:10am On May 24
Double0h7:

Your mother’s would be a great place to start since you turned them into slippers!
Violence again

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by Fcold: 8:10am On May 24
HallaDaTruth:
It makes sense grin
Abi
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by blazingyou: 9:11am On May 24
Fcold:

Sharp guy

Alright
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by Caramia2020(m): 8:39pm On May 24
That's motherhood for you, physical transformation

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by Jeon(f): 9:11am On May 25
You are destined to have a wider p upper body period.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:24pm On May 25
Veeh
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by Lordbinsmar: 9:26pm On May 25
grin
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by jubrilELsudan: 9:26pm On May 25
ABEG ANYBODY GET HER CONTACTS CAUSE I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

7 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by YoungLionken(m): 9:27pm On May 25
So na small vs big breast make front page? Wawu cheesy!!!

5 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by Lexusgs430: 9:27pm On May 25
We love moderately large melons, with chunky nipples ...... 😂🤣

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by Proserpina: 9:27pm On May 25
MrBrownJay1:
This is insensitive!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by sweetTai(m): 9:27pm On May 25
What’s the big deal? That’s the food God almighty prepare for the child even before he was born.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by MaziObinnaokija: 9:27pm On May 25
Fine girl with nice structure

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by AmazingELixir: 9:27pm On May 25
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Social media has irreparably damaged the decorum and decency we used to know as a people...every nonsense these ilbreds carry to the public space these days.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by JackDaAlienz(m): 9:27pm On May 25
That Baby dey enjoy 24/7 cry cry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by seborrhic: 9:27pm On May 25
Rubbish!
Many women's breast does not become this saggy even after childbirth.
Yes there is a general increase in body size but this kind of pendulous breast after childbirth is not the norm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by MartinCorridon: 9:27pm On May 25
grin

I must have been deprived of breast milk...

Ngozi and Amaka , thank you for all the milk before and after your marriages to Mr X and Y grin

They sell spare parts, i never spare the rod too, because i don't want to spoil the wives tongue

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by aywagze(m): 9:28pm On May 25
Well, her husband is lucky. Enough milk for everyone ..🤔
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by MaziObinnaokija: 9:28pm On May 25
cool grin cheesy OLUBUNMI ERU AYA

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by Sonnobax15(m): 9:29pm On May 25
lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by mbahdi(m): 9:29pm On May 25
Soory
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by DeltaBachelor(m): 9:29pm On May 25
Hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge / Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.