Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Does It Mean I Do Not Love Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does It Mean I Do Not Love Him? (751 Views)

Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Mean I Do Not Love Him? by beebaybee(f): 3:24pm On Jan 02, 2011
Hi NLanders, i have a very almost perfect boyfriend, he's so loving and caring and he's everything a woman can ever wish 4, bt the onli thing that bothers me is that he is 7 years older than me, i really didnt bother about his age at first but nw, its bothering me a lot, am 21 and he's 28, i feel the pressure to get married will come on very soon and am nt yet ready for it. i get scared sometimes when i think abt it or when pple ask me how old my boyfriend is, the thing is, pple say age doesnt matter, its the love that matters, but i love him so so mch and i'm very bothered abt his age, so right now am confused, whether it is dat i do nt love him dat much as nt to bother abt his age, dunno!! sad undecided
Re: Does It Mean I Do Not Love Him? by Timi1990(m): 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2011
There is notin to worry abt , as long as you guyz really luv each other. Perhaps, age is just a number.
Re: Does It Mean I Do Not Love Him? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 02, 2011
@op. what does he do now and u what level are u in school?
when do u intend to get married?
has he talked about marriage with u?
Re: Does It Mean I Do Not Love Him? by Odunnu: 3:37pm On Jan 02, 2011
Are you saying the age gap is wide or that he is too young to get married?
I really dont understand your fear
Re: Does It Mean I Do Not Love Him? by InkedNerd(f): 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2011
@OP: I don't really think you should be worried about his age. There's a dude I really like he's a bit older than me but ok with it wink. Don't let something like age come between the man you love cry  
Re: Does It Mean I Do Not Love Him? by beebaybee(f): 3:40pm On Jan 02, 2011
@toba yes we have talked about getting married and he want to wait till am ready say abt 3 yrs tym bt den he'll be almost 32, @odunnu, yeah the age gap is wide!!
Re: Does It Mean I Do Not Love Him? by Dyt(f): 3:45pm On Jan 02, 2011
@topic
u love him bt jst scared of loosin him so soon
nottin 2 worry abt
Re: Does It Mean I Do Not Love Him? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2011
yawn you don't have a serious problem. Moving on to the next topic
Re: Does It Mean I Do Not Love Him? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 02, 2011
beebaybee:

@toba yes we have talked about getting married and he want to wait till am ready say abt 3 yrs tym bt den he'll be almost 32, @odunnu, yeah the age gap is wide!!
so whats the big deal? I personally would prefer 7/8 age difference btw my spouce&myself. If u love him, get engaged now through proper introduction then whenn u're ready in 3yrs tie the whatever
Re: Does It Mean I Do Not Love Him? by omega25red(m): 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2011
beebaybee:

you seem to be the person who is concerned about how old everyone is. trust me the guy is happy that you are not rushing into marriage (man's point of view). i think you are more worried about what your friends think and you are more worried about age so be honest with yourself wether you want to be with someone that much older than you
Re: Does It Mean I Do Not Love Him? by timbros(m): 5:26pm On Jan 02, 2011
How ironic!

Here i am thinkin how to propose to my girl who is a year older, lol
Re: Does It Mean I Do Not Love Him? by Jam247(f): 3:10am On Feb 04, 2011
^^^^^^^^LMAO! grin grin grin That's life for you!

(1) (Reply)

Pregnacy Whom To Blame / She Wants To Have Se.x And I Do Too Buh / 91 Secrets To Happy Relationship And Lasting Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.