Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

23-year-old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi (see What Happened) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 23-year-old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi (see What Happened) (402 Views)

Yemi Alade Reacts To The Killing Of Daniel Usman In Kogi State. Photos / Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement / Johnny Creed, Singer Commits Suicide In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

23-year-old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi (see What Happened) by Letstrendnaija(m): 11:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
A 23-year-old man identified simply as Bayo, allegedly committed suicide at his residence in Angwa Tiv area of the Kogi State capital, Lokoja in the early hours of Monday April 6.

The deceased was managing a thrift business before his death, leading to speculation of it being why he committed suicide.

An eyewitness who spoke to The Nation, said Bayo took his own life by drinking Sniper, a popular insecticide. It was further gathered that the indigene of Ogori in Ogori-Magongo area of Kogi Central, graduated from Kogi State Polyte...

Read more
https://www.nairaxclusive.com/2020/04/07/23-year-old-man-commits-suicide-in-kogi-see-what-happened/

(1) (Reply)

Guiness Book Of Records “the First Marriage Proposal In An Aircraft" / ‘if We Dated Before I Turns 20 Your My Childhood Friend Not My Ex’- Beverly OSU. / Funny Tiktok Video Of Donjazzy, Tacha, Destiny Etiko And Lilian Esoro.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.