Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

New Satellite Intelsat 17 @ 66E - Satellite TV Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / New Satellite Intelsat 17 @ 66E (40234 Views)

Free Nigerian Stations On Intelsat 904 @60E / New Satellite: Openview HD, Free-To-Air, / Nollywood Channel Free On Intelsat 7/10 (is-7/10) @ 68.5° East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Satellite Intelsat 17 @ 66E by Vigilante: 12:31pm On Mar 08, 2011
The bird named intelsat 17 has just been shot and I am currently eating it in my living room. Guys, you all are 2much
Re: New Satellite Intelsat 17 @ 66E by Lov4sat(m): 12:59pm On Mar 08, 2011
JOEWAYNE:

pls can i recieve intel 17 wif 60cm dish.i dey hail all fta family.una wellu wellu
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: New Satellite Intelsat 17 @ 66E by Vigilante: 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2011
How do I enjoy both Intel 17 and Intel 7/10 because my subscription on Mytv Africa is still on. Thanks again
Re: New Satellite Intelsat 17 @ 66E by ayibatonye(m): 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2011
If you are in nailing bird you can nail the two bird with one LNB or you can do 2in1 setup
Vigilante:

How do I enjoy both Intel 17 and Intel 7/10 because my subscription on Mytv Africa is still on. Thanks again
Re: New Satellite Intelsat 17 @ 66E by Vigilante: 1:24pm On Mar 08, 2011
After nailing Intel 17 my Intel 7/10 disappeared. What do I do to get both of them on. Thanks
Re: New Satellite Intelsat 17 @ 66E by ayibatonye(m): 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2011
Vigilante:

After nailing Intel 17 my Intel 7/10 disappeared. What do I do to get both of them on. Thanks
what size of dish are you using if 90cm you can First track 7/10 with 12722 v 26657 then enter this tp for 17 -11515 h 1735 or if you can't nail the two just do 2in1 setup
Re: New Satellite Intelsat 17 @ 66E by Vigilante: 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2011
My dish is not up to the regular DSTV dish which I guess is 90cm. I think its 65 or 60. Do I get a new dish?
Re: New Satellite Intelsat 17 @ 66E by ayibatonye(m): 8:51pm On Mar 08, 2011
no you don't need another dish that one can pic this bird very well
Re: New Satellite Intelsat 17 @ 66E by zenus(m): 8:59am On Mar 09, 2011
I will track this bird for fun sack
Re: New Satellite Intelsat 17 @ 66E by brightnelly(f): 12:09pm On Mar 09, 2011
pls house i heard there is a new frequency that opens e.tv the one on mytv network on 69x decoder pls how can i get dis frequency? Pls help![color=#006600][/color]
Re: New Satellite Intelsat 17 @ 66E by brightnelly(f): 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2011
pls house i heard there is a new frequency that opens e.tv the one on mytv network on 69x decoder pls how can i get dis frequency? Pls help![color=#006600][/color]
Re: New Satellite Intelsat 17 @ 66E by ayibatonye(m): 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2011
brightnelly:

There is no frequency that open etv on mytv network etv is on it's own. read through this thread for more info on the etv you are talking about[i] (hope it do you good)[/i]
Re: New Satellite Intelsat 17 @ 66E by JOEWAYNE(m): 1:00pm On Mar 09, 2011
can intel17 be tracked wift 60cm dish.my location is enugu,
Re: New Satellite Intelsat 17 @ 66E by ayibatonye(m): 1:18pm On Mar 09, 2011
yes
JOEWAYNE:

can intel17 be tracked wift 60cm dish.my location is enugu,
Re: New Satellite Intelsat 17 @ 66E by ugotuf(m): 3:42pm On Mar 09, 2011
I have nail both bird on 65cm. my 68.5e gives me 40% while intelsat 17 hit 30% and they both work well.
dats great my guy,i'll do likewise 2de bravo.FTA 4 LYF
Re: New Satellite Intelsat 17 @ 66E by ugotuf(m): 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2011
Funny, we seem to all be online at different times grin shocked hence d delays in replies and mistakes in reposting questions that have already been addressed and answered
Re: New Satellite Intelsat 17 @ 66E by ultrasat(m): 7:45pm On Mar 09, 2011
Some people just make me laugh in this forum, don't ever think multichoice don't know what is going on! It doesn't really freak them. If you are enjoying the channel that is showing nice programme there (dstv ch.), just keep on enjoying it as long as it is there! Don't let us continue to deceive ourselves that dstv don't know!. If they block it, that is their own cup of tea, there are more channels that even show things that is better than their channel! Dongle is there for those who care! NILESAT and Hotbird is also there!. Let them continue to cheat us in Nigeria, and those useless people we even use our vote to send to represent us are not even there for us! They only know their own and there family.(GOD PUNISH THEM)
I'M WATCHING OVER 500CHANNELs IN THE COMFORT OF MY HOME! Nothing dey Happen!
If you like, continue paying for one useless pay tv, na you sabi!

Re: New Satellite Intelsat 17 @ 66E by ultrasat(m): 8:06pm On Mar 09, 2011
Intelsat17 is very easy to track, just use your mpeg4 receiver to track it, it has high sensitivity . Input this frequency 11515H01735 TO track it then input this and search 11558 H 20129. Pronto! You are good to go!
Re: New Satellite Intelsat 17 @ 66E by ugotuf(m): 8:10am On Mar 10, 2011
shocked A BEG WHO DEY ONLINE NOW?,WETIN DE HAPPEN NOW? ANY NEW THING ON FTA? FTA 4 LYF
Re: New Satellite Intelsat 17 @ 66E by ugotuf(m): 8:17am On Mar 10, 2011
ultrasat:

Some people just make me laugh in this forum, don't ever think multichoice don't know what is going on! It doesn't really freak them. If you are enjoying the channel that is showing nice programme there (dstv ch.), just keep on enjoying it as long as it is there! Don't let us continue to deceive ourselves that dstv don't know!. If they block it, that is their own cup of tea, there are more channels that even show things that is better than their channel! Dongle is there for those who care! NILESAT and Hotbird is also there!. Let them continue to cheat us in Nigeria, and those useless people we even use our vote to send to represent us are not even there for us! They only know their own and there family.(GOD PUNISH THEM)
ULTRASAT WHAT'S THAT PICTURE FOR? COULD YOU THROW MORE LIGHT PLEASE?
Re: New Satellite Intelsat 17 @ 66E by ugotuf(m): 8:24am On Mar 10, 2011
ultrasat:

ULTRASAT WHAT'S THAT PICTURE FOR? COULD YOU THROW MORE LIGHT PLEASE?
Re: New Satellite Intelsat 17 @ 66E by Ibaku(m): 11:05am On Mar 10, 2011
ultrasat, take it easy, dstv africa n south africa are two diff things. If africa gets wind of it n communicates wif south then its off immediately. May b u r new to dongle dats why u get carried away. Pls allow peeps who dont have to enjoy intel 17 while they can.
Re: New Satellite Intelsat 17 @ 66E by ultrasat(m): 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2011
@Ibaku, you just make me laugh, telling me i'm new to dongle, well if you said so, but what i'll like you to know is that dstv is the same throughout africa though there programme may be of different type attimes. But forget it, dstv have a lot of informant if i can tell you that! If you don't know let me just give you some instances: when we are using 2.6m to track a particular position which shows sky sport 1,2,3, National Geography, History etc on C-BAND. It was one of their Agents who is at Ilorin that inform them then. Once again don't say they don't know what is happening! I myself is the secretary of our association(satellite association) and we normally discuss the latest happening there! Even those that make a lot of research work here are those that work with dstv hand in hand! They know what is happening, it is not your keeping the secret that will conceal it(just forget it).
Just Enjoy it while it Last! Period!
Re: New Satellite Intelsat 17 @ 66E by Wellydra(m): 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2011
Plz guys in the house what is that satellite whaich shows skysports 1,2,3 nat geo.history etc on c band.l have never heard of that plz help me l love sport very much.thanks in advance guys.
Re: New Satellite Intelsat 17 @ 66E by agali200: 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2011
how can i get dongle my no email mikearu2008@yahoo.com
Re: New Satellite Intelsat 17 @ 66E by agali200: 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2011
ultrasat mail me on it pls
Re: New Satellite Intelsat 17 @ 66E by oriagome: 5:02pm On Mar 10, 2011
what is Dongle, is it soft, or hard, ware if its ilega to say here plz email oriagome@live.com or I can call if I got a number to. Thx
Re: New Satellite Intelsat 17 @ 66E by ultrasat(m): 8:08pm On Mar 10, 2011
@oriagome Dongle is a hardware device with software in it! If you are use to the northern side of the country , especially from ilorin up north, they do bring it from dubai. Some Alaba guys too use to have it too. Just check some of the satellite dealer there.
The funniest thing is that Nobody will enter your house and ask you whether you are using dongle or not!(as you are asking if it is legal or not). If it is not legal, it will be writing on it! lol! and it may not even enter the country.
See let me make some points clear to you people, let us share experience and technology (you may like it or not) this people you call multi? Are just here to milk us dry! Imagine the newly introduced decoder(the one they rejected in Ghana) but was welcome here in Nigeria(dumping ground, no consumer protection)! I even want to supply some people with like 200pieces(if at all i'm able to get it.) is just getting damage every day by day(i've seen like 70pieces damaged) just imagine that!
Free to AIR FOR LIVE.
INFINITY DECODER AND DAARSAT DECODER TOO CAN BE USE SINCE THEY ARE MPEG4 TOO.
Re: New Satellite Intelsat 17 @ 66E by brightnelly(f): 4:10am On Mar 11, 2011
ayibatonye:

There is no frequency that open etv on mytv network etv is on it's own. read through this thread for more info on the etv you are talking about[i] (hope it do you good)[/i]

@ayiba thanks man i realy appreciate.
Re: New Satellite Intelsat 17 @ 66E by oriagome: 2:51am On Mar 12, 2011
Thx ultrasat

Is just in this forum many things are ilega so pple like us are afraid to ask question cause u are either mock or ridicule, insult or shun.

What are the brand names for some of the dongle cause I try to google the word but no result.
Re: New Satellite Intelsat 17 @ 66E by GeorgeD1(m): 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2011
all,
those channels are gone,baby gone!time to move on to other birds.viva fta!
Re: New Satellite Intelsat 17 @ 66E by ayibatonye(m): 6:37pm On Mar 12, 2011
George_D:

all,
those channels are gone,baby gone!time to move on to other birds.viva fta!
it was right there on my screen while watching all the channel were scrambled. well FTA continuous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Need Help In Tracking Bet9ja Virtual Stations. / Descrambling Scrambled Channels / All Scramble Feed And Normal Channels Biss Key Codes