Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Graphic! Very Graphic!!. Very Very Nasty!! See Wetin Chinese Dey Eat For Wuhan. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Graphic! Very Graphic!!. Very Very Nasty!! See Wetin Chinese Dey Eat For Wuhan. (2542 Views)

How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end / Please What Can Someone Eat For #50 / 6 Foods You Should Not Eat For Breakfast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic! Very Graphic!!. Very Very Nasty!! See Wetin Chinese Dey Eat For Wuhan. by MetaPhysical: 7:00am On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Graphic! Very Graphic!!. Very Very Nasty!! See Wetin Chinese Dey Eat For Wuhan. by bosman50(m): 7:02am On Apr 08, 2020
biko put graphic next time. undecided
Re: Graphic! Very Graphic!!. Very Very Nasty!! See Wetin Chinese Dey Eat For Wuhan. by MetaPhysical: 7:08am On Apr 08, 2020

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Graphic! Very Graphic!!. Very Very Nasty!! See Wetin Chinese Dey Eat For Wuhan. by MetaPhysical: 7:08am On Apr 08, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic! Very Graphic!!. Very Very Nasty!! See Wetin Chinese Dey Eat For Wuhan. by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 08, 2020
Dog meat is consumed in many cities in Nigeria as well.

Meanwhile, they see you as missing out on something delicious just like many people see those that forbid eating snails.

1 Like

Re: Graphic! Very Graphic!!. Very Very Nasty!! See Wetin Chinese Dey Eat For Wuhan. by Bilabong(m): 7:09am On Apr 08, 2020
This people sha
Re: Graphic! Very Graphic!!. Very Very Nasty!! See Wetin Chinese Dey Eat For Wuhan. by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 08, 2020
If the chinese have been eating all sorts before now, how come the virus is just being known now?

If we have had 2G,3G,4G all along, how could 5G have created the virus..

Newton law of physics says, "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction".. humans have lately taken a lot of actions against the natural scale of balance on so many aspects both spiritually and physically, the virus is one of the many way nature balances out.

In the bible, God commanded Noah to build an arc and he destroyed the earth with flood because of the many sins of man that tilts the scale of balance..

2 Likes

Re: Graphic! Very Graphic!!. Very Very Nasty!! See Wetin Chinese Dey Eat For Wuhan. by MetaPhysical: 7:17am On Apr 08, 2020
This has nothing to do with culture. This exotic lifestyle and should be banned.

WHO should make a ruling and ban these in the interest of public health.
Re: Graphic! Very Graphic!!. Very Very Nasty!! See Wetin Chinese Dey Eat For Wuhan. by olayinkarotex(m): 7:25am On Apr 08, 2020
These people are mad seriously
Re: Graphic! Very Graphic!!. Very Very Nasty!! See Wetin Chinese Dey Eat For Wuhan. by AdaOgwashi: 7:27am On Apr 08, 2020
China don chop meat finish na Nigerians and people from other countries come dey wash hands
Re: Graphic! Very Graphic!!. Very Very Nasty!! See Wetin Chinese Dey Eat For Wuhan. by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:28am On Apr 08, 2020
Chine will be the first nation to be wiped out of the world.

1 Like

Re: Graphic! Very Graphic!!. Very Very Nasty!! See Wetin Chinese Dey Eat For Wuhan. by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:29am On Apr 08, 2020
if the international community does not caution China.....

They will kill all of us...
Something much more deadly than corona is brewing in China
This is not about culture but man's stupidity

Damn serious.

1 Like

Re: Graphic! Very Graphic!!. Very Very Nasty!! See Wetin Chinese Dey Eat For Wuhan. by StephenSammie001(m): 7:36am On Apr 08, 2020
It's because of this corona virus issue that these stuffs are becoming glaring. Chinese has been eating these nonsense & more right from the beginning. One of my Chinese friend once sent me a video of him eating a toad raw with a bottle of coke!! I couldn't eat for three days.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic! Very Graphic!!. Very Very Nasty!! See Wetin Chinese Dey Eat For Wuhan. by DriggityDre: 7:44am On Apr 08, 2020
OP, at least post a screenshot angry.. Must we click ya dirty link
Re: Graphic! Very Graphic!!. Very Very Nasty!! See Wetin Chinese Dey Eat For Wuhan. by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 08, 2020
angry angry angry

Leave the Chinese alone. Like someone said: "They have been eating these stuffs for centuries"
So, all these shouts are needless cos it won't change them, it won't change anything.
All eye on Chinese because of the Pandemic, but this practice is common in Japan, Vietnam and some other Asian countries.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic! Very Graphic!!. Very Very Nasty!! See Wetin Chinese Dey Eat For Wuhan. by juman(m): 8:38am On Apr 08, 2020
In the video, all the animals shown are also eaten in nigeria by one group of people or the other.

1 Like

Re: Graphic! Very Graphic!!. Very Very Nasty!! See Wetin Chinese Dey Eat For Wuhan. by MetaPhysical: 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
if the international community does not caution China.....

They will kill all of us...
Something much more deadly than corona is brewing in China
This is not about culture but man's stupidity

Damn serious.

Wallahi, I agree!

They may have been eating these things for centuries like some people said but that was done in isolation in their own little corner.

The world is different now and communities that used to be world apart and took two days to go from one to another only now takes few hrs.

Imagine a bloody chinko eat all these nonsese the same day he boards flight to Nigeria. He gets here and fall sick from the meal and burp and vomit and shit put in Nigeria. Then the covid 20 come begin spread here. Imagine this nonsense. Ehhn!

I think all chinese must be forced to shit before they depart their countey to anywherw else in the world.

This is scary! Eating BAT!! Live RAT!!

What kind of nonsese is this now
Naah, this is not going to work!

Chinese is a walking contagion! Im going to keep my distance from them.

Ttuueh!! Nasty people!!

(1) (Reply)

Plastic Rice Floods Nigeria, Experts Explain Tests To Detect Fake / Why Is My Poop Dark Green? The Real Causes / The Fish Me And My Friends Harvested (pics & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.