Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,923 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end (33831 Views)

Young Lady In Trouble After Ordering Azul Of 1.3 Million Thinking It Is 1300 / Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) / How To Prepare French Toast Bread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by Channah1(f): 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2022
I used AGEGE bread,
eggs,
milk
Few drops of dark soy, chilli pepper and onion.

I then fried some eggs to go with it.

Combined all the ingredients together, Mixed very well and dipped the sliced agege bread inside. Heated a little oil and placed the soaked bread in it to toast.

My agege toast is ready!!

Join me if you care.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by CleanInAll: 5:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
You like food well well.

10 Likes

Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by Channah1(f): 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
cheesy
CleanInAll:
You like food well well.

Talk say you neva chop today grin cheesy

25 Likes

Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by VeryWickedMan: 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2022
You guys are already running out of recipes as I predicted

The other day was abacha grin
E remain Akara & puff puff

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by Channah1(f): 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Running out of recipes how?
Me I dey post my own food for the day o. Don't know what ya mean by running out of recipes.

Anyways, I'm not into food vlogging like the others if that's what you mean. at least not for now but when I start officially, I can never run out lai Lai!

24 Likes

Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by pocohantas(f): 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Akara and puffpuff are actually very good recipes. 98% of Nigerians cannot fry akara.

I can’t fry puffpuff to save my own life. So I look forward to such recipes. Not forgetting that we all have our individual tips and tricks to acing our delicacies. Please allow “us”.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by VeryWickedMan: 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
Channah1:

Running out of recipes how?
Me I dey post my own food for the day o. Don't know what ya mean by running out of recipes.

Anyways, I'm not into food vlogging like the others if that's what you mean. at least not for now but when I start officially, I can never run out lai Lai!

Rice, beans, yam & soup
I dey wait...
Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by VeryWickedMan: 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
pocohantas:

Akara and puffpuff is actually very good recipe.
98% of Nigerians cannot fry akara.

I can’t fry puffpuff to save my own life. So I look forward to such recipes. Not forgetting that we all have our individual tips and tricks to acing our delicacies. Please allow “us”.

I can teach you how to fry puff puff.

Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by Channah1(f): 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Rice, beans, yam & soup
I dey wait...

Lol...
You no dey cook shey?

Oya cook something too let's feed our eyes. cheesy
Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by pocohantas(f): 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

I can teach you how to fry puff puff.

Lol. I don’t know why, but I don’t think your intentions are noble. grin

32 Likes

Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by VeryWickedMan: 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2022
Channah1:

Lol...
You no dey cook shey?

Oya cook something too let's feed our eyes. cheesy

I cook and post my recipes in different roundabouts around you every morning. You just didn't know it was me.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by VeryWickedMan: 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2022
pocohantas:

Lol. I don’t know why, but I don’t think your intentions are noble. grin

Ignore my dp. I'm a reasonable man once you get to know me.

4 Likes

Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by Channah1(f): 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

I cook and post my recipes in different roundabouts around you every morning. You just didn't know it was me.

Hahahahahaaaa ebó!

Wehdon

8 Likes

Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by Mariangeles(f): 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2022
Channah1:

Hahahahahaaaa ebó!

Wehdon

I was wondering what he meant by that. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by gloryhomemaker(f): 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2022
pocohantas:

Akara and puffpuff are actually very good recipes. 98% of Nigerians cannot fry akara.

Thank you for responding this guy with this very wicked man moniker. I don't know what he gains by going through all our food threads wishing we run out of recipe. I just ignored him cos he is gonna wait for a very long time.

Oga Mr very wicked man, I already have a video recipe for Akara and Puff Puff posted months back in my profile so when it hits front page don't think it came from you. And I know you will read this, thank you and no thanks.

Channah1 na something like this your agege recipe we download this morning though without soy sauce.

Well done and we look forward to you starting a food vlog.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by talk2hb1(m): 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
Channah1:
I used AGEGE bread,
eggs,
milk
Few drops of dark soy, chilli pepper and onion.

I then fried some eggs to go with it.

Combined all the ingredients together, Mixed very well and dipped the sliced agege bread inside. Heated a little oil and placed the soaked bread in it to toast.

My agege toast is ready!!

Join me if you care.
Nice, I will try it out one of this days.
Unsolicited Suggestions
But I think you should have served it in a white dish will make it more presentable undecided.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by Channah1(f): 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2022
talk2hb1:

Nice, I will try it out one of this days.
Unsolicited Suggestions
But I think you should have served it in a white dish will make it more presentable undecided.

Ok, please do.

Yeah, I thought so ( using white plate) afterwards but it was already too late for that because I was really hungry and just wanted to get the shots out of the way and devour the meal immediately.

8 Likes

Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by Channah1(f): 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2022
Mariangeles:

I was wondering what he meant by that. grin

Don't mind him. I had to read it twice to grab the gist. grin.

2 Likes

Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by Channah1(f): 7:51pm On Jul 14, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Thank you for responding this guy with this very wicked man moniker. I don't know what he gains by going through all our food threads wishing we run out of recipe. I just ignored him cos he is gonna wait for a very long time.

Oga Mr very wicked man, I already have a video recipe for Akara and Puff Puff posted months back in my profile so when it hits front page don't think it came from you. And I know you will read this, thank you and no thanks.

Channah1 na something like this your agege recipe we download this morning though without soy sauce.

Well done and we look forward to you starting a food vlog.

Oh really?
Ah.. the soy was just my idea. wanted to have that Chinese vibe as I chew on it. grin.

3 Likes

Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by VeryWickedMan: 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

I've told you before, if you need another husband, let me know.

My 3rd wife must come from this thread.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by sript: 6:41am On Jul 15, 2022
pocohantas:

Figure quoted is way out of place..98% Kwa?

Frying akara isn't exactly as solving quantum mechanics or something similar cheesy

Most grew up seeing their mums fry akara for breakfast, lunch of dinner

Follow the basis (recipe), you will get a delicious taste.

Well puffpuff..on gawd cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by pregnantMan: 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2022
So food don finish na agege bread una dey cook now

1 Like

Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by Onyenna(m): 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
Necessity.

Necessity is the mother of invention

Channah1, you are simply too much dearie kiss kiss kiss

Thanks for the inspiration.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2022
Tasty and yummy!
Help me, help me, this food dey carry me dey go where I no know o, it dey carry me dey go where I no know!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by visijo(m): 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2022
BREAKING NEWS!

Strike calls off ASUU �

3 Likes

Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

You need a good diet. Appreciate a good cook when you see one.
Maybe good food ll help improve your brain!

4 Likes

Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by kevweflex(m): 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2022
I think say you want show us how to make Agegeg bread. I dey miss am wella for yankee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by rickleye: 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2022
This lady, I told you I want to marry you, you no gree .. why you come they torment me with your cooking skills.
Well-done O. It looks sumptuous. If you already married, open restaurant now, let me come and patronize you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by Okobola146: 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2022
Necessity is the mother of infection

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Uncommon Fruits And Vegetables You Can Find In Nigeria / I Made Vegetable Soup With #1,500. / The Chronicles Of My Afang Soup(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.