Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

The Fish Me And My Friends Harvested (pics & Video) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Fish Me And My Friends Harvested (pics & Video) (2534 Views)

See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k / See The Fish That I Bought For N800. (pic) / The Fish I Caught In My Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fish Me And My Friends Harvested (pics & Video) by jedaii(m): 1:24am On Apr 11, 2023
Me and my friends were just chilling..
We have seen people remove this type of fish from the ground..
So we decided we'd try our luck and the we found this one and harvested it..
Please what's the name of this type of fish??

2 Likes

Re: The Fish Me And My Friends Harvested (pics & Video) by jedaii(m): 1:25am On Apr 11, 2023
Re: The Fish Me And My Friends Harvested (pics & Video) by jedaii(m): 1:43am On Apr 11, 2023
More photos

Re: The Fish Me And My Friends Harvested (pics & Video) by Bluntguy: 1:56am On Apr 11, 2023
That is electric fish.

E shock you?
Re: The Fish Me And My Friends Harvested (pics & Video) by Urheadmaster(m): 2:02am On Apr 11, 2023
I was going to say that.

But you arrived before me tongue
Bluntguy:
That is electric fish.

E shock you?

1 Like

Re: The Fish Me And My Friends Harvested (pics & Video) by jedaii(m): 2:02am On Apr 11, 2023
Bluntguy:
That is electric fish.

E shock you?
Nope..
E no shock me oo..
We dug it from the ground
E get small small legs and e de very strong
Re: The Fish Me And My Friends Harvested (pics & Video) by Bluntguy: 2:18am On Apr 11, 2023
jedaii:

Nope..
E no shock me oo..
We dug it from the ground
E get small small legs and e de very strong
E go still shock you. No worry.

2 Likes

Re: The Fish Me And My Friends Harvested (pics & Video) by TradingGod: 2:32am On Apr 11, 2023
Bluntguy:
e no go shock am angry

Op enjoy your fish grin

1 Like

Re: The Fish Me And My Friends Harvested (pics & Video) by jedaii(m): 2:51am On Apr 11, 2023
Bluntguy:
E go shock me when I the eat am now grin
Re: The Fish Me And My Friends Harvested (pics & Video) by falcon01: 3:38am On Apr 11, 2023
That's a Mudfish, you should wash it atleast before snapping it. It looks disgusting.

19 Likes

Re: The Fish Me And My Friends Harvested (pics & Video) by Flora2Sweet: 5:55am On Apr 11, 2023
Watin person no go see for Nairaland
Re: The Fish Me And My Friends Harvested (pics & Video) by jedaii(m): 7:27am On Apr 11, 2023
falcon01:
That's a Mudfish, you should wash it atleast before snapping it. It looks disgusting.
There was no water..
It was the moment it was cought man

1 Like

Re: The Fish Me And My Friends Harvested (pics & Video) by jedaii(m): 7:37am On Apr 11, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
Watin person no go see for Nairaland
If them put cabbage and pepper on top you fit pay #3.5 oo

2 Likes

Re: The Fish Me And My Friends Harvested (pics & Video) by 9182736455O1999(m): 8:46am On Apr 11, 2023
Bluntguy:
That is electric fish.

E shock you?
It's mud fish. Very nonsense and wicked fish.
Op take care o. That fish dey bite.

1 Like

Re: The Fish Me And My Friends Harvested (pics & Video) by KingMack(m): 9:52am On Apr 11, 2023
that fish is actually hibernating and waiting for the rain to come

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fish Me And My Friends Harvested (pics & Video) by MrAgbako: 11:26am On Apr 11, 2023
Nah wah o. Dug fish from the ground wey e no be yam.
I'm not saying that it is not true but just admiring God amazing creation

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fish Me And My Friends Harvested (pics & Video) by Bluntguy: 11:33am On Apr 11, 2023
jedaii:

E go shock me when I the eat am now grin
E go shock you for belle. Watch out.

1 Like

Re: The Fish Me And My Friends Harvested (pics & Video) by CodeTemplar: 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2023
Cut it and show us the inner parts. That's a awkwardly shaped yam you are parading as fish here for fun.

1 Like

Re: The Fish Me And My Friends Harvested (pics & Video) by jedaii(m): 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Cut it and show us the inner parts. That's a awkwardly shaped yam you are parading as fish here for fun.
Watch the video oga

1 Like

Re: The Fish Me And My Friends Harvested (pics & Video) by tuzle(m): 1:37pm On Apr 11, 2023
jedaii:

Watch the video oga
which video
Re: The Fish Me And My Friends Harvested (pics & Video) by jedaii(m): 2:47pm On Apr 11, 2023
Re: The Fish Me And My Friends Harvested (pics & Video) by 23jerryking(m): 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2023
KingMack:
that fish is actually hibernating and waiting for the rain to come
Is it eels or what again they call it? Sometimes it eats parts of its own body but then recovers when rain comes.

4 Likes

Re: The Fish Me And My Friends Harvested (pics & Video) by Quelme: 3:30pm On Apr 11, 2023
This is lung fish. Very nutritious!!!

They can survive outside water for up to a year, a term called aestivation.

1 Like

Re: The Fish Me And My Friends Harvested (pics & Video) by ibechris(m): 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2023
That fish is poisonous if eating half done.

It can cause heart cramp.

It can only be eaten if cooked very well.

Aside that,be careful.
Re: The Fish Me And My Friends Harvested (pics & Video) by 23jerryking(m): 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2023
Quelme:
This is lung fish. Very nutritious!!!

They can survive outside water for up to a year, a term called aestivation.
Exactly!!! Long fish. I kind of forgot the name.
Re: The Fish Me And My Friends Harvested (pics & Video) by pinkguy(m): 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
It's called breasts fish here in River side community ,lol we no dey eat it
Re: The Fish Me And My Friends Harvested (pics & Video) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2023
It looks like my Gbola.

Exactly the same size.
Re: The Fish Me And My Friends Harvested (pics & Video) by Danmaiduguri(m): 10:19am On Apr 16, 2023
Bluntguy:
That is electric fish.

E shock you?

Mud fish not eel.
Re: The Fish Me And My Friends Harvested (pics & Video) by Danmaiduguri(m): 10:22am On Apr 16, 2023
jedaii:
Me and my friends were just chilling..
We have seen people remove this type of fish from the ground..
So we decided we'd try our luck and the we found this one and harvested it..
Please what's the name of this type of fish??

Its called mud fish. Dip your fingers its it mouth its very friendly. grin

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Things I Need For Learning How To Bake? He / Will Eating Only Fruits Cure All Ailments? / SOYBEANS Products Are Dangerous To Your Health. PLEASE BEWARE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.