Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Most Girls Fail To Realize That Men Are Easy To Control. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Girls Fail To Realize That Men Are Easy To Control. (2298 Views)

How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? / This Is What Most Girls Search For On Youtube and Google. 18+ plss / Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Girls Fail To Realize That Men Are Easy To Control. by Sotland: 7:37am On Apr 08, 2020
You know a lot of women think men are the major problem-bearers in a relationship like marriage.

First of all how easily can you say “I AM SORRY” and you genuinely mean it? You know ehh, that you hurt someone or offended someone isn’t really the issue.

Most times it’s your attitude after that offense that aggravates or ameliorates the whole issue and situation. It starts from how you talk to him.

Your I-don’t-give-a-Bleep stance or go-Bleep-yourself attitude is what brings out the demon in him and it quickly erases any chance of forgiveness.

Zero remorse makes forgiveness impossible. Trying to prove your right standing bleeps up everything even when you know you are wrong.

Go and learn how to pet and respect a man then you have got his remote control.

Everyman is easy to keep and control but you have not figured this out. You are still busy implementing what your friends told you or what you watched on TV.

As long as you are always trying to challenge your husband, as long as you are always coming off with that war, nag and antagonistic mien; my sister forget it, na fight fight you go fight for that marriage tire!!

On the inside you are a dead soul but on the outside you are forming agu nwanyi (tigress). You are forming Bruce lee but you are fed up with the fights and zero marital peace.

When last did you hail him cute names as you ushered him to the dining table to eat his dinner?

Like “Nwoke omam, utom oma, utu gbawara Igwem, dim oma your food is ready”.

Call him “papa okey”, he will be a papa okey to you. Men are gods! What you call your god, that is how your god will respond.

Your husband is your Lordship and the Demi-god you see after God almighty, argue with your left ovary.

Keep doing the wrong thing and expect to be loved and pampered. Treat him like a king then you have won him over. Then you would watch him enthrone you most.

But if you feel you want to remain a fighter, you go fight tire. Learn to handle a man’s ego then you got the keys to his heart, then you got his mumu button.

For the girls out there and as many with their Nigeria version of faminism and gender equality, if you want to keep fighting, go ahead, you would age faster than your mates.

Copied!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Girls Fail To Realize That Men Are Easy To Control. by YoungLionken(m): 7:37am On Apr 08, 2020
Pls include the source, lemme go and appreciate the person for this wonderful piece..

I pray they learn from (alot) from this.

P.S. Those of you mentioning rubbish,try reading (again)to understand, don't be in a hurry to reply...

2 Likes

Re: Most Girls Fail To Realize That Men Are Easy To Control. by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 08, 2020
Trash.

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Fail To Realize That Men Are Easy To Control. by Smartbrainfix: 7:40am On Apr 08, 2020
Only a gullible man who doesn't know the antics of a woman. Or a wise woman who marries a gullible man. Otherwise, it will always be a mind game where anybody can win.

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Fail To Realize That Men Are Easy To Control. by shamsin6300(m): 7:42am On Apr 08, 2020
U dnt shake table,,,,,,, sorte the table come break

4 Likes

Re: Most Girls Fail To Realize That Men Are Easy To Control. by Ekakamba: 7:45am On Apr 08, 2020

Most ladies don't realize that SIMPS/SISSIES are easy to CON-TROLL you mean?

grin tongue

6 Likes

Re: Most Girls Fail To Realize That Men Are Easy To Control. by JAOS(m): 7:50am On Apr 08, 2020
women being submissive to men does not mean they control men,know this

4 Likes

Re: Most Girls Fail To Realize That Men Are Easy To Control. by GraGra247(m): 7:51am On Apr 08, 2020
Sotland, I've seen women do exactly what you recommended 2 times over and the man is still adamant and wicked.

My late beloved aunt was an example. Her husband was a champion outside but a wicked tyrant at home.

No amount of petting or calling him good names sufficed. He beats her at every slight mistake and at that in front of their children. He makes same mistakes over again himself.

There are men that are naturally wicked. Nothing can tame them. They're only nice for a short period of time.

7 Likes

Re: Most Girls Fail To Realize That Men Are Easy To Control. by xendra: 7:56am On Apr 08, 2020
lmao!!

you cant love her right and you want her to submit perfectly even the bible does not put it like that (according to the bible, the man must first love and then the woman should submit grin)
cheesy cheesy men and dodging tactics grin

una lazy asses want shift all una responsibility give women. so all you need to have to be a man/husband is just a dick, nothing elsegrin no brain, no money, no form of help whatsoever, nothing!

5 Likes

Re: Most Girls Fail To Realize That Men Are Easy To Control. by Sotland: 8:14am On Apr 08, 2020
Where there is no love, where discord of hatred has been built over some period, such can happen.. At times it could be that the married wasn't even meant to be, maybe circumstances lead to the marriage. It could be that the Husby didn't love your aunty. Yes, it'll be hard to please the man or the woman..

No doubt, some men are naturally wicked. The article is geared toward an average man.

Permit me to say this, Your Aunty married one of such men that are categorize as Saddist or a Mad Man.. Would a sane man beats himself? Whosoever beats his wife, beats himself because you has become one. So we're made to believe. Personally, I do not support violence of any nature most especially when it comes from the man..

GraGra247:
Sotland, I've seen women do exactly what you recommended 2 times over and the man is still adamant and wicked.

My late beloved aunt was an example. Her husband was a champion outside but a wicked tyrant at home.

No amount of petting or calling him good names sufficed. He beats her at every slight mistake and at that in front of their children. He makes same mistakes over again himself.

There are men that are naturally wicked. Nothing can tame them. They're only nice for a short period of time.

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Fail To Realize That Men Are Easy To Control. by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 08, 2020
I not easy to control, No Woman can control me
Re: Most Girls Fail To Realize That Men Are Easy To Control. by DoubleEngine007: 8:25am On Apr 08, 2020
xendra:
lmao!!

you cant love her right and you want her to submit perfectly even the bible does not put it like that (according to the bible, the man must first love and then the woman should submit grin)
cheesy cheesy men and dodging tactics grin

una lazy asses want shift all una responsibility give women. so all you need to have to be a man/husband is just a dick, nothing elsegrin no brain, no money, no form of help whatsoever, nothing!
I wanted to reply you with the right words,but seeing your profile photo/write up is a sign,that you aren't wise.. You should learn from what Op is saying and stop the blame game.. Be wise!

2 Likes

Re: Most Girls Fail To Realize That Men Are Easy To Control. by xendra: 8:35am On Apr 08, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
I wanted to reply you with the right words,but seeing your profile photo/write up is a sign,that you aren't wise.. You should learn from what Op is saying and stop the blame game.. Be wise!
lol... you don't have the right words.... you children need to be wise and learn before you suffer the same fate your type of men are suffering.

men are to love first before expecting submission.
and not just any love, love your wife like Christ love the church. only then can you expect submission otherwise you are not obeying the rule therefore the woman is not guilty for not submitting to you.

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Fail To Realize That Men Are Easy To Control. by donbachi(m): 8:42am On Apr 08, 2020
Na e make my people sey "wen woman sabi the heart of her husband,dem go sey she give am love portion"
Re: Most Girls Fail To Realize That Men Are Easy To Control. by Fucsheetup(f): 8:52am On Apr 08, 2020
This forum is littered with illiterates. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Fail To Realize That Men Are Easy To Control. by drealcivilceno(m): 9:58am On Apr 08, 2020
PerfectMaster:
I not easy to control, No Woman can control me

Hahahaha
Re: Most Girls Fail To Realize That Men Are Easy To Control. by DoubleEngine007: 10:05am On Apr 08, 2020
xendra:
lol... you don't have the right words.... you children need to be wise and learn before you suffer the same fate your type of men are suffering.

men are to love first before expecting submission.
and not just any love, love your wife like Christ love the church. only then can you expect submission otherwise you are not obeying the rule therefore the woman is not guilty for not submitting to you.
Only wise and creative wives deserves to be loved genuinely. But for confused set of kids like you,who mistake love for lust,I think you should take it one step at a time.. You need to grow up first and pray for wisdom,so that you don't become a kid without wisdom all your life..

Re: Most Girls Fail To Realize That Men Are Easy To Control. by Sotland: 10:05am On Apr 08, 2020
You said it all. This is what I meant by "woman control man but some guys just jump at it without reading btw the lines..lol

[/quote author=donbachi post=88212872]Na e make my people sey "wen woman sabi the heart of her husband,dem go sey she give am love portion"[/quote]
Re: Most Girls Fail To Realize That Men Are Easy To Control. by xendra: 1:06pm On Apr 08, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Only wise and creative wives deserves to be loved genuinely. But for confused set of kids like you,who mistake love for lust,I think you should take it one step at a time.. You need to grow up first and pray for wisdom,so that you don't become a kid without wisdom all your life..
mistake love for lust point out where in my post. you cant even make sense yet you want a woman to fall in love with your royal dullness grin Ode keep deceiving yourself, kiddo I have no more mentions to add to your life
you trying switch this as if it's an english class and you don't even deserve punctuation marks cheesy instead of Learning life lessons you are focusing on english that's y u don't have sense
cheesycheesytongue hows that for good english grin

and u know english very well but ur space button just isn't working correctlycheesy I understand that

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Fail To Realize That Men Are Easy To Control. by DoubleEngine007: 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
xendra:
mistake love for lust point out where in my post. you cant even make sense yet you want a woman to fall in love with your royal dullness grin Ode keep deceiving yourself, kiddo
A dullard like you,calling someone dull grin.. I'll advice you to go and learn how to use uppercase,lowercase and punctuation marks first,before talking about what you know nothing about... I won't blame you much anyways,because everything about you shows that your stupidity is hereditary..
And I won't give you any more chance to exhibit your stupidity here..
My advice to you is to go and pray for wisdom.
It doesn't matter the number of years you've been stupid,God can still help you...
Ewu look below..
That's why I won't bother to reply you,after this..

Re: Most Girls Fail To Realize That Men Are Easy To Control. by babyoy(f): 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
Sotland:
You know a lot of women think men are the major problem-bearers in a relationship like marriage.

First of all how easily can you say “I AM SORRY” and you genuinely mean it? You know ehh, that you hurt someone or offended someone isn’t really the issue.

Most times it’s your attitude after that offense that aggravates or ameliorates the whole issue and situation. It starts from how you talk to him.

Your I-don’t-give-a-Bleep stance or go-Bleep-yourself attitude is what brings out the demon in him and it quickly erases any chance of forgiveness.

Zero remorse makes forgiveness impossible. Trying to prove your right standing bleeps up everything even when you know you are wrong.

Go and learn how to pet and respect a man then you have got his remote control.

Everyman is easy to keep and control but you have not figured this out. You are still busy implementing what your friends told you or what you watched on TV.

As long as you are always trying to challenge your husband, as long as you are always coming off with that war, nag and antagonistic mien; my sister forget it, na fight fight you go fight for that marriage tire!!

On the inside you are a dead soul but on the outside you are forming agu nwanyi (tigress). You are forming Bruce lee but you are fed up with the fights and zero marital peace.

When last did you hail him cute names as you ushered him to the dining table to eat his dinner?

Like “Nwoke omam, utom oma, utu gbawara Igwem, dim oma your food is ready”.

Call him “papa okey”, he will be a papa okey to you. Men are gods! What you call your god, that is how your god will respond.

Your husband is your Lordship and the Demi-god you see after God almighty, argue with your left ovary.

Keep doing the wrong thing and expect to be loved and pampered. Treat him like a king then you have won him over. Then you would watch him enthrone you most.

But if you feel you want to remain a fighter, you go fight tire. Learn to handle a man’s ego then you got the keys to his heart, then you got his mumu button.

For the girls out there and as many with their Nigeria version of faminism and gender equality, if you want to keep fighting, go ahead, you would age faster than your mates.

Copied!

Nice one
Re: Most Girls Fail To Realize That Men Are Easy To Control. by LordKO(m): 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nothing can best being conscientious to everyone, while being both conscientious and altruistic to one's own partner.

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Fail To Realize That Men Are Easy To Control. by flyinnizam(m): 7:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
no woman can control me...period
Re: Most Girls Fail To Realize That Men Are Easy To Control. by zmpp(f): 10:34am On Apr 09, 2020
Fucsheetup:
This forum is littered with illiterates. lipsrsealed

You are not far from the truth.

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Fail To Realize That Men Are Easy To Control. by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 09, 2020
Nice work....All the words here hinges on "RESPECT". Never trade it for anything!
Re: Most Girls Fail To Realize That Men Are Easy To Control. by Shanin: 8:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
This is the new age. The men that are easy to control are mamas boys. How exactly are men easy to control. This is a very weird fact and is not even true. From the beginning up to know we all know in Africa that the man is always the one in control of the house. It is very rare to find a woman being the head of a house when the man is still there. There hae been some feminists going aon around that women should also be given that right when even they themselves do not have that right. Thise who do are single mothers because the men could not handle them. For what reason would a woman want to control theri man. In a relationship, both participants should do what they want at their own freee will, not be told what to do. Women who think like this ought to stop before it gets out of hand. We men are not beasts to be tamed. We are jsut as human as you women. Any man who falls for this kind of antics are just blind or weak. We know how women behave these days and we are not letting them take over us.

(1) (Reply)

Living In Bondage: My Cousin’s Marriage Is Like Living In Hell-please Advise / Raw Sex Movie -video / Popular Musician & Plus Size Model Insists Size Doesn't Matter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.