Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Let Pastor Be, Think - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Pastor Be, Think (541 Views)

Can A Marriage Ordained By A Pastor Be Blissful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Pastor Be, Think by emilas1979(m): 7:44am On Apr 08, 2020
Only a few people will stand for the truth

#Pastor_Chris
Let me lend my voice on the Pastor Chris video of 5G making the net. I will be brief.
You see for people like us who can think,we do not rush into concluding things we fully do not understand. Let us reason together.

Phase 1�
Now Pastor Chris said 5G is what's killing people and not the virus. He said this in a world wild broadcast. He even called our the federal government of Nigeria and said the reason they locked down Abuja and Lagos is because they want to install 5G towers.

Phase 2�
Pastor Chris is a well learned man. PhD holder. He is vast in knowledge. He has international influence. He is respected worldwide. He has connections and friends in big places. A lot of influential personalities attends his church. In fact of recent he called for world prayer day and the world stood still. He is friends with some world Presidents and Senate leaders and a whole lot of them respect him. He has an international reputation for one of the world's spiritual leader.

Phase 3�
Should we assume that despite all we know about Pastor in phase 2�,that he is that stupid to just wake up one morning and start speaking gibberish?.. Are we right to conclude that Pastor Chris gone mad overnight?... As a world leader, could it be possible Pastor Chris didn't put his reputation into consideration before making his claims public?.. Could it be that Pastor Chris accusing the federal government of Nigeria in the open of locking down Lagos and Abuja because they want to install 5G tower never thought of he could be arrested and prosecuted by the FG if his accusations are wrong.. in fact maybe he just became mad and stupid overnight?..

Phase 4�
These are the things your should be pondering on. Sharing Pastor Chris's video with funny captions makes you STUPID because you don't have the answered yet,so on what ground do you stand to say he was wrong in his claims?
Like I have said in my previous write up, if you do not have a practical knowledge of what the new 5G is,just shut up. Stop quoting spectrum and radioactivity for us. In as much as our school knowledge says 5G is classified non-ionizing radiation, 5G is a quantum leap. 5G is not your regular upgrade from 3G to 4G. Check your dictionary for the definition of 'quantum leap'. That's what 5G is. We do not know about this thing fully yet,so stop being stupid by mocking people. Pastor Chris is not the first person to say 5G is hazardous. A lot of theories on YouTube by white folks hold same belief. Stop exuding your ignorance in boldness and thinking you are wise.
What wise people are doing right now is thinking,watching and researching.
#KeepHopeAlive
#copied

3 Likes

Re: Let Pastor Be, Think by Andy15(m): 8:39am On Apr 08, 2020
[quote author=emilas1979 post=88211148]Only a few people will stand for the truth

#Pastor_Chris
Let me lend my voice on the Pastor Chris video of 5G making the net. I will be brief.
You see for people like us who can think,we do not rush into concluding things we fully do not understand. Let us reason together.

Phase 1�
Now Pastor Chris said 5G is what's killing people and not the virus. He said this in a world wild broadcast. He even called our the federal government of Nigeria and said the reason they locked down Abuja and Lagos is because they want to install 5G towers.

Phase 2�
Pastor Chris is a well learned man. PhD holder. He is vast in knowledge. He has international influence. He is respected worldwide. He has connections and friends in big places. Ok so can he prove WITH FACTS that 5g actually causes people to die not covid19 because i don't believe you can just bring up a theory because you are influential or a so called man of God and expect people to believe you.
Re: Let Pastor Be, Think by SweetJoystick(m): 8:56am On Apr 08, 2020
SMH is all i can do with the nonsense written here

1 Like

Re: Let Pastor Be, Think by Mynd44: 9:10am On Apr 08, 2020
Pastor Chris has a Phd and other such things but not in anything scientific.

He needs to shut the heck up and face his church and not talk nonsense about things he knows nothing about.

Does he know more influential people than the Pope?
Does he weild more influences than the Saudi Royal family?
Does he have more followers than Muslims? For 4 weeks, Medina has not had one Jumat service.

He needs to go sit somewhere and enjoy offerings and tithe his members paid in the comfort science provided

11 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Let Pastor Be, Think by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:13am On Apr 08, 2020
Man of God, you don't mean it! shocked
Re: Let Pastor Be, Think by StrikeBack(m): 9:21am On Apr 08, 2020
Mynd44:

He needs to shut the heck up and face his church and not talk nonsense about things he knows nothing about.

Does he have more followers than Muslims? For 4 weeks, Medina has not had one Jumat service.

He needs to go sit somewhere and enjoy offerings and tithe his members paid in the comfort science provided
help us carry it to front page let us bash him properly

2 Likes

Re: Let Pastor Be, Think by jared007: 9:22am On Apr 08, 2020
You have spoken well emilas.

If not that we have been praying and for the church sake i would want a little 5G turned on these dummies to prove a point.

But then, we don't need to prove anything because the dummies would still not come online to apologize if Pastor is vindicated.
Re: Let Pastor Be, Think by sotall(m): 9:27am On Apr 08, 2020
emilas1979:

#Pastor_Chris

Phase 1�

Phase 2�
Pastor Chris is a well learned man. PhD holder. He is vast in knowledge. He has international influence. He is respected worldwide. He has connections and friends in big places. A lot of influential personalities attends his church. In fact of recent he called for world prayer day and the world stood still. He is friends with some world Presidents and Senate leaders and a whole lot of them respect him. He has an international reputation for one of the world's spiritual leader.

Phase 3�
Should we assume that despite all we know about Pastor in phase 2�,that he is that stupid to just wake up one morning and start speaking gibberish?.. Are we right to conclude that Pastor Chris gone mad overnight?... As a world leader, could it be possible Pastor Chris didn't put his reputation into consideration before making his claims public?.. Could it be that Pastor Chris accusing the federal government of Nigeria in the open of locking down Lagos and Abuja because they want to install 5G tower never thought of he could be arrested and prosecuted by the FG if his accusations are wrong.. in fact maybe he just became mad and stupid overnight?..

Phase 4�
These are the things your should be pondering on. Sharing Pastor Chris's video with funny captions makes you STUPID because you don't have the answered yet,so on what ground do you stand to say he was wrong in his claims?
Like I have said in my previous write up, if you do not have a practical knowledge of what the new 5G is,just shut up. Stop quoting spectrum and radioactivity for us. In as much as our school knowledge says 5G is classified non-ionizing radiation, 5G is a quantum leap. 5G is not your regular upgrade from 3G to 4G. Check your dictionary for the definition of 'quantum leap'. That's what 5G is. We do not know about this thing fully yet,so stop being stupid by mocking people. Pastor Chris is not the first person to say 5G is hazardous. A lot of theories on YouTube by white folks hold same belief. Stop exuding your ignorance in boldness and thinking you are wise.
#KeepHopeAlive
#copied

grin grin

I feel your pains. It was really a disappointment for someone you look up to acting so dumb and stupid that he made his ignorance go viral.

You cant take it. Accept my sympathy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Pastor Be, Think by Johnames: 9:45am On Apr 08, 2020
StrikeBack:
help us carry it to front page let us bash him properly
you are just been stupid, what will you gain from bashing him?
Re: Let Pastor Be, Think by Johnames: 9:47am On Apr 08, 2020
Mynd44:

oga go and sit in one place, what do you know, you are ignorant, that's just your problem.

1 Like

Re: Let Pastor Be, Think by Buliwyf: 9:49am On Apr 08, 2020
I can't even start addressing the nonsense in the OP.

How can somebody who doesn't know how viruses work and how 5G works be said no be versed in anything remotely sensible? The man is just versed in swindling and faking miracles on the air. He should stick to that nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Pastor Be, Think by Johnames: 9:51am On Apr 08, 2020
sotall:

grin grin

I feel your pains. It was really a disappointment for someone you look up to acting so dumb and stupid that he made his ignorance go viral.

You cant take it. Accept my sympathy

the thing no go make sense now, but with time Una go understand
Re: Let Pastor Be, Think by hakeem4(m): 10:20am On Apr 08, 2020
Well I don’t think we can quote pastor chris and Dino melaye, or Even take their words with a pinch of salt concerning this 5G issue.

First of all these lunatics are not authorities in the field of communication technology.

Pastor Chris has a PhD, and so what ? Having a PhD doesn’t mean you know everything. I just took a brief survey at his biography and I can see that his phd is honorary.

You just committed an appeal to authority fallacy

Please read and stop listening to lunatics

2 Likes

Re: Let Pastor Be, Think by Faithful4real(m): 10:44am On Apr 08, 2020
emilas1979:

#Pastor_Chris

Phase 1�

Phase 2�

Phase 3�

Phase 4�
#KeepHopeAlive
#copied

My guy �. What pastor chris said is the bitter truth and nobody wants to believe him. And secondly pastor chris is only speaking to his SON'S and your athesist are not a son show please be quiet
Re: Let Pastor Be, Think by openla(m): 11:08am On Apr 08, 2020
The point is we almost didn’t know anything about 4g before it was launched, there was no noise so why so much fuss about the 5g if it’s just another upgrade there shouldn’t be so much noise about it. And why the delay? They have been testing it for couple years. Why have they not rolled it out? Plus why does it need its own mast and that mast from what I have seen so far is quiet close to people in height why’s that? It’s just plenty of questions but I am not saying I know something just y confusions if there’s such word.

Please stream, download and share my new song for COVID19. Link in my signature.
Re: Let Pastor Be, Think by jmoore(m): 11:40am On Apr 08, 2020
WHO and International body in charge of Non-ionizing radiation has given a pass mark to 5G.

You are using 4G to send a conspiracy theory that 5G is from Antichrist.
1G, 2G, 3G, 4G, you invented none.
Invent yours, let's see.

Large followership should never be used as a criteria to say something is from God. Because "Many will follow" 2 Peter 2:2

If I tell you that the earth doesn't rotate nor revolve around the sun, would you classify it as a revelation?

It is a false statement that was popular back then till scientific proofs debunked it. Scientists like Galileo who was a Christian confirmed Copernicus' model of a heliocentric Solar System. His experimentational and mathematical approach to physics was revolutionary and ahead of his time.

5G conspiracy theories didn't start this year. Why are some people recycling same conspiracy theories in the form of REVELATION in 2020?

False teachers on the loose.

Christians who refuse to read their bibles will remain victims of manipulation by their pastors.
"Touch not my anointed" remains the favorite tools of the manipulators and their slaves.

If the Bible prophesied that Antichrist would come. Why do you think praying against or protesting against Antichrist would work? Are you trying to stop God's prophecy from being fulfilled?
Ignorant Christians with fear written all over them .

Jesus Christ doesn't need your help to fight the Antichrist.

I am glad some pastors have started debunking the ridiculous claims of 5G, Covid-19, Antichrist. Not some asslickers that choose to remain silent.
Re: Let Pastor Be, Think by LordReed(m): 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
Buliwyf:
I can't even start addressing the nonsense in the OP.

How can somebody who doesn't know how viruses work and how 5G works be said no be versed in anything remotely sensible? The man is just versed in swindling and faking miracles on the air. He should stick to that nonsense.

The guy is smart. So now instead of everyone talking about how he cannot heal anyone with coronavirus, he's got everyone talking about 5G. LMFAO!

2 Likes

Re: Let Pastor Be, Think by Commonsense99: 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2020
sharp guy! this Oyakhilome dude studied Architecture and was said to have struggled to graduate with a weak grade from Epkoma, does that make him well educated to discuss physics? grin

Op you don't want evidence from basic physics but basic physics produced the cellphone you are using to type this trash., basic physics provided the 4G with which he is spreading this childish rumour.
when you talk of quantum leap, which of the generations of radio waves was not a quantum leap With regards to the former?
What is the figure exactly that it leaped to? Give us numbers let's calculate by ourselves, let's see how a non ionizing radiation will leap into becoming an ionizing radiation.

Your pastor is a professional in instilling fear inside his weak gullible followers which is what he has just done, tell him to fvck off with his meaningless rumour, let him Come out and perform his Atmosphere of Miracles that's what we are all. Waiting for. grin
Re: Let Pastor Be, Think by Commonsense99: 1:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
LordReed:

The guy is smart. So now instead of everyone talking about how he cannot heal anyone with coronavirus, he's got everyone talking about 5G. LMFAO!
God bless your generation. The dude have succeeded in shifting attention from his fake Miracles, but we won't be deceived, we will keep reminding him of his scam.

(1) (Reply)

. / The Real 7 Sins That Are An Abomination To God According To The Bible / If It Where Upto Me This Lady Must Make Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.