Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,998 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

The Real 7 Sins That Are An Abomination To God According To The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Real 7 Sins That Are An Abomination To God According To The Bible (536 Views)

Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance / Pastor Kumuyi: Women Who Wear Men’s Clothes Are An Abomination Unto God / It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real 7 Sins That Are An Abomination To God According To The Bible by Purelypure(m): 11:18am On Jun 21, 2020
As believers, we need to be careful how we categorize SINs. PRIDE alone is leading many to hell and they dont know it.
What are the sins that are an abomination to God?
Proverbs 6:16-19 lists seven things which are also abominations: "haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are swift in running to mischief, a false witness who utters lies, and one who spreads strife among brothers."
1. PRIDE
2.LIERS
3.MURDERERS
4.HEART THAT DEVICES WICKED SCHEMES(FRAUD, CRIMES, ETC
5.FALSE WITNESS
6.GOSSIPS
7.THOSE THAT TAKE PLEASURE IN EVIL AND EVER READY TO PARTAKE OF IT.

May His Grace continue to guide and help us to stay on the right path.
Re: The Real 7 Sins That Are An Abomination To God According To The Bible by toyotamuscle: 11:23am On Jun 21, 2020
hi am in need of a job.i stay in abuja.i can work as a network admin.a supervisor in a hotel or any other organisation.also I can work as an I T support, I T officer.i can create and maintain WordPress sites.am a graduate of publuc administration. I have a ccna from aptech.i can do any job so long its not a professional work like accounting etc. job salary not below 50,000naira.chat me on whatsapp 08089411836.
Re: The Real 7 Sins That Are An Abomination To God According To The Bible by henrysolution(m): 11:53am On Jun 21, 2020
just don't sin atall atall na, it's better than trying to classify them

1 Like

Re: The Real 7 Sins That Are An Abomination To God According To The Bible by MozB: 12:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
Re: The Real 7 Sins That Are An Abomination To God According To The Bible by MozB: 12:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
henrysolution:
just don't sin atall atall na, it's better than trying to classify them

There is need to classify them. Most people mistaken some actions for sin and some pastors tell their congregation that it is sin. But that is not true. Even God, according to the bible, listed them out (10th commandments).
Re: The Real 7 Sins That Are An Abomination To God According To The Bible by Purelypure(m): 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
MozB:

There is need to classify them. Most people mistaken some actions for sin and some pastors tell their congregation that it is sin. But that is not true. Even God, according to the bible, listed them out (10th commandments).

There was an earlier post or topic on 7 deadliy sins that hit FP.... I think believers who have overcome sexual sins think lowly of those struggling with it.. And sadly most times classify dem as worst sinners. My question is what sin led to the fall of Lucifer and Adam? Why was God angry with Moses and vowed he will not see the promise land? What about Judah who betrayed Christ? Was God angry with Solomon becos he married many wivies or because they led him to idol worship?

1 Like

Re: The Real 7 Sins That Are An Abomination To God According To The Bible by Kobojunkie: 11:30pm On Jun 23, 2020
MozB:

Wait, because some choose gullibility over common sense means it is necessary to classify sin?
That does not even add up at all. Let me guess, your pastors/priests/preachers/prophets/Go's came up with that silly reason for classifying that which God has already made clear to all? undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Real 7 Sins That Are An Abomination To God According To The Bible by Kobojunkie: 11:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
Purelypure:
There was an earlier post or topic on 7 deadliy sins that hit FP.... I think believers who have overcome sexual sins think lowly of those struggling with it.. And sadly most times classify dem as worst sinners. My question is what sin led to the fall of Lucifer and Adam? Why was God angry with Moses and vowed he will not see the promise land? What about Judah who betrayed Christ? Was God angry with Solomon becos he married many wivies or because they led him to idol worship?
Why does anyone care what anyone else thinks? What matters, in the end, is what God says and does. Trying to re-write what God has stipulated in a language more conducive to sinful man is an insult to God, do you not see? undecided undecided undecided

All sins are equal in the eyes of God... leave them as He has stipulated.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What's The Punishment For Suicide In Islam? / Just A Fan Message To Seun / Still On This Oyedepo CAMA Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.