Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

President Buhari Should Give Order To Nigeria Army To Shoot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Should Give Order To Nigeria Army To Shoot (2903 Views)

Nigerian Army To Investigate Soldiers Involved In 4+4 Sign Display / 2019 Election: Lai Mohammed Boasts As APC Inaugurates ‘victory Army’ To Sack PDP / What Obasanjo, Buhari Should Do – Bode George Reacts To Ex-president’s Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Should Give Order To Nigeria Army To Shoot by OdefaGirl(f): 8:34am On Apr 08, 2020
If I say what's on my mind, we will drag the issue till the 7th page..... which fortunately am ready because am free from work but unfortunately, I find no sense in doing that.
Re: President Buhari Should Give Order To Nigeria Army To Shoot by Precious4real50(f): 8:36am On Apr 08, 2020
LivingSage:
Why would they shot? Is it not because of saving life Government order the closure? What's now the essence if army starts shooting?
Can't there be another option like fine, punishment and sort for whoever violates the stay at home order? Don't reason like that again dear, it's very unwise

Sweetheart you and I knows that Nigerians are stubborn, could you imaging that Delta state has been on lockdown for more than a week now but go to our borders you will still find people there trying to enter inside or go outside the state.

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: President Buhari Should Give Order To Nigeria Army To Shoot by Precious4real50(f): 8:38am On Apr 08, 2020
LivingSage:
That's their way. Besides, you also changed your name to this current one if I'm right?
Yes but the account was ban till 10th of this month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Should Give Order To Nigeria Army To Shoot by LivingSage: 8:40am On Apr 08, 2020
I know but shooting on sight shouldn't be an option at all. Stay at home order is to save lifes, shooting on sight is contrary to it
Precious4real50:
Sweetheart you and I knows that Nigerians are stubborn, could you imaging that Delta state has been on lockdown for more than a week now but go to our borders you will still find people there trying to enter inside or go outside the state.

Re: President Buhari Should Give Order To Nigeria Army To Shoot by Raysleek: 8:42am On Apr 08, 2020
Precious4real50:
My family are comfortable and people in my area are already taken care of by my family.

My friend my friend, you will still be my friend one day o . ADAOGWASHIUKWU even people in ogwashiuku are not comfortable many of them are poor and hungry, on market days they struggle to make a living. Go and feed them then save the rest for lock down. Except you can send 10 million to my account now now to prove you can feed me, then me and you no be mate at all at all
Re: President Buhari Should Give Order To Nigeria Army To Shoot by Precious4real50(f): 8:44am On Apr 08, 2020
LivingSage:
I know but shooting on sight shouldn't be an option at all. Stay at home order is to save lifes, shooting on sight is contrary to it
OK cool cool

Re: President Buhari Should Give Order To Nigeria Army To Shoot by Compliant(m): 8:47am On Apr 08, 2020
This is the best time to release our lions to the street just like Korea.

At least lion go get food to eat now

Operation seat at home

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Should Give Order To Nigeria Army To Shoot by Precious4real50(f): 8:53am On Apr 08, 2020
Raysleek:

My friend my friend, you will still be my friend one day o . ADAOGWASHIUKWU even people in ogwashiuku are not comfortable many of them are poor and hungry, on market days they struggle to make a living. Go and feed them then save the rest for lock down. Except you can send 10 million to my account now now to prove you can feed me, then me and you no be mate at all at all
shocked shocked shocked 1st,I have not been visited ogwashi-uku for 3years now but my family and I planned on visiting this Easter but the lockdown has spoiled everything. 2nd,70% of ogwashi people are comfortable they collect money from house rent and most work with schools secondary and polytechnic and even at local government. 3rd I want me to transfer 10m for you shocked is like you are not ok tongue

Re: President Buhari Should Give Order To Nigeria Army To Shoot by Avalancheman: 8:55am On Apr 08, 2020
Omo ale leleyi o! angry

I insist that "Nigerian-used" coronavirus is not as deadly as the imported one.

This lockdown is a scam and a means for corrupt government officials to make money,.

Nonsense!!
Re: President Buhari Should Give Order To Nigeria Army To Shoot by Equation89(m): 8:58am On Apr 08, 2020
Ada ogwashi or whatever you call yourself, I strongly believe you have not lost a love one through gun shot probably from Nigerian army before that was why you posted this.

Shooting at sight is that the only punishment you can recommend Federal government for people that disobeyed the stay at home order?

Are you a blood sucker?

In the midst of this contagious virus, some people were not able to stock up their kitchen because most of the poor masses are the people that feeds on daily income.

Why not recommend Federal government to give palliative care to the masses with the money some group of persons have donated and the Money government have mapped out to caushion the effect of this virus.

I would rather suggest you have a rethink than behaving like a blood sucker or Bette still start sucking the blood from you family first. If you see any of your family member that's going out to get something, call the Nigerian army to shoot at him/her since that's the only thing that will give you joy.

We all will survive this contagious virus.
Re: President Buhari Should Give Order To Nigeria Army To Shoot by koffsman(m): 9:03am On Apr 08, 2020
Non of my business that government didn't support or give relief materials to the citizens but telling me they should shoot on sight anyone they see outside is the most stupid idea and I don't buy it reason is that are you telling me that if one needs to withdraw money from the bank then that person should be gunned down or one needs to get drugs at the pharmacy or go to the market to buy food stuffs because no matter the amount of food stuff u buy and keep in the house one or two must definitely run out. This your write up I totally disagree and am disappointed you thought of such ideas
Re: President Buhari Should Give Order To Nigeria Army To Shoot by edochie12: 9:07am On Apr 08, 2020
akinmusi:

Pele Ada. No be your fault.

In a civilized society, you are asking for shoot st sight. You want to eventually turn the nation to a zoo.
Nigeria is a zoo country already
Re: President Buhari Should Give Order To Nigeria Army To Shoot by edochie12: 9:08am On Apr 08, 2020
Precious4real50:
Who are you?
who is the real ada ogwashi here.
Re: President Buhari Should Give Order To Nigeria Army To Shoot by akinszz: 9:09am On Apr 08, 2020
Precious4real50:
If 70% of Nigeria get infected with politicians also infected who will get treatment first in Nigeria? I need your answer.

what will people eat while staying at home? It will never work. Is it one derica of rice, beans, garri and a loaf of bread will people eat for weeks? Mind you, this is Africa third world country. Common database we no get and we wan practice what is being practiced in foreign country. It is impossible. Hunger virus is fast killing than Corrona. In fact, corrona don't kill unless you have terminal illness.
Re: President Buhari Should Give Order To Nigeria Army To Shoot by Raysleek: 9:17am On Apr 08, 2020
Precious4real50:
shocked shocked shocked 1st,I have not been visited ogwashi-uku for 3years now but my family and I planned on visiting this Easter but the lockdown has spoiled everything. 2nd,70% of ogwashi people are comfortable they collect money from house rent and most work with schools secondary and polytechnic and even at local government. 3rd I want me to transfer 10m for you shocked is like you are not ok tongue

taa you no get money!!! And you wan feed person.

Re: President Buhari Should Give Order To Nigeria Army To Shoot by Precious4real50(f): 9:28am On Apr 08, 2020
edochie12:
who is the real ada ogwashi here.
the person just open the account today

Re: President Buhari Should Give Order To Nigeria Army To Shoot by earthsync(f): 9:44am On Apr 08, 2020
Precious4real50:
President buhari should extend the lockdown in Lagos, abuja and Ogun States to one more week and during this lockdown Mr President should give an order to shoot anybody that disobeyed the lockdown order.We can't continue to have people endanger millions of life by disobeying the lockdown,Nigerians only listen to one thing which is force and is time the government start using it.shoot hundreds to save millions.

Mama then tell Buhari to give the citizens food and money because majority of Nigerian citizens make their money from daily hustle
Re: President Buhari Should Give Order To Nigeria Army To Shoot by Legalese(m): 10:56am On Apr 08, 2020
This post just made you the brand ambassador of ignorance and stupidity. You seem completely out of touch with our reality as a nation.
Precious4real50:
President buhari should extend the lockdown in Lagos, abuja and Ogun States to one more week and during this lockdown Mr President should give an order to shoot anybody that disobeyed the lockdown order.We can't continue to have people endanger millions of life by disobeying the lockdown,Nigerians only listen to one thing which is force and is time the government start using it.shoot hundreds to save millions.

Re: President Buhari Should Give Order To Nigeria Army To Shoot by Greatzeus(m): 10:59am On Apr 08, 2020
Precious4real50:

Attention that won't add 1 kobo to your account,is that one attention?. Go and meet Davido and Bobrisky let them school you on attention seeking undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Should Give Order To Nigeria Army To Shoot by akinmusi(m): 11:21am On Apr 08, 2020
edochie12:
Nigeria is a zoo country already

Careful madam
Re: President Buhari Should Give Order To Nigeria Army To Shoot by allfriends(m): 11:42am On Apr 08, 2020
U r a living proof that common sense is not common ...if that happens, your father will be d first to b shot ... Oniranu
Re: President Buhari Should Give Order To Nigeria Army To Shoot by allfriends(m): 11:44am On Apr 08, 2020
U r a living proof that common sense is not common ...if that happens, your father will be d first to b shot .. oniranu
Re: President Buhari Should Give Order To Nigeria Army To Shoot by neonly: 11:50am On Apr 08, 2020
Raysleek:

I bet you she no get level. Just another insecure child with a phone and data.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Should Give Order To Nigeria Army To Shoot by neonly: 11:53am On Apr 08, 2020
Precious4real50:
Maybe is your mother that introduce me.

How come you people are always quick to abuse other peoples parents
Am very sure me and yur father should be mate if am not older
While it shows you are from a failed parents
Anyway he pain u sha

Re: President Buhari Should Give Order To Nigeria Army To Shoot by bolayei: 12:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
neonly:

How come you people are always quick to abuse other peoples parents
Am very sure me and yur father should be mate if am not older
While it shows you are from a failed parents
Anyway he pain u sha

No mind the mentally poor girl....
Re: President Buhari Should Give Order To Nigeria Army To Shoot by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
Go for check up.

If it's not your brain, it could be hunger making you reason upside down.
Re: President Buhari Should Give Order To Nigeria Army To Shoot by JoseRaji(m): 12:03am On Apr 11, 2020
Precious4real50:
This one is just (desperately) looking for attention.
Re: President Buhari Should Give Order To Nigeria Army To Shoot by Dabira007(m): 12:52am On Apr 11, 2020
Not just by age,some people don't have sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Look At The Foolish IPOB People That Igbo's Are Dying For. / Which SARS Are They Trying To End Again?? (pic) / Do Igbo's Really Want Biafra?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.