Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month (40709 Views)

Recovered Covid-19 Chinese Are Testing Positive Again / More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA / Doctors To Embark On Nationwide Strike Over NUC’s PhD Directive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by thosedays: 10:32am On Apr 08, 2020
To play against Donald Trump?
Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by ozoebuka1(m): 10:32am On Apr 08, 2020
Jakumo:

The Chinese have Africa in their sights, and they are specifically after the natural resources from gold, to oil, to diamonds and timber from Africa's depleted forests. The grand scheme of the Chinese is to buy up Africa, and plunder the continent until nothing is left but a barren, toxic and heavily polluted wasteland.

In order to assimilate Africa into their envisioned global empire of Greater China, a decision has obviously been made to depopulate as much of the African continent as possible using biological weapons genetically tailored to kill blacks , so that Africa's land can be grabbed by the Chinese with as little opposition as possible.

Anyone who plans on living out their full allocation of natural life in Africa, should avoid ALL interaction with Chinese people, no mater how sincere they may sound in promoting their agenda of despoilment, colonization, and genocide throughout Africa.
I wish you could be arrested so that you can prove all these things you said and where you got them from. Smh

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by Seun(m): 10:33am On Apr 08, 2020
I'd have prefered South Korean doctors but the Chinese are the best alternative. The Western medical establishment is currently failing badly.

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by bluefilm: 10:33am On Apr 08, 2020
I love China.

China is the saviour of Africa.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by klax(m): 10:35am On Apr 08, 2020
And they are evicting our citizen in their country shifting Coro blame post to African black

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by anifranklyn67: 10:36am On Apr 08, 2020
NIGERIA
200+ confirmed cases, 40+ recovered and discharged, 6 deaths so far

CHINA:
over 100,000+ confirmed cases
Over 3,000+ deaths

Please can somebody tell me why we need expert from China ���

This is what you get when ordinary marketing position needs minimum of first degree
But for a whole presidential sit, only first school leaving certificate is needed

Clowns at head of affair!!!

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by Akalia(m): 10:37am On Apr 08, 2020
Yenefer:

https://punchng.com/chinese-doctors-arrive-today-to-spend-one-month/#click=https://DKvniMIjHr
Let's give them the benefit of the doubt. The motive behind their visit could be harmless.
Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by DrBod1: 10:37am On Apr 08, 2020
I smell foul play here. these guys might be here for a sinister purpose under the guise of wanting to take care of the staff of CCECC.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by Gvnl(f): 10:39am On Apr 08, 2020
I still don't understand why the government is outrightly going ahead with this idea of Chinese doctors helping us out. I have never seen a frustrating government like ours.

I mean why is it so difficult for them to listen to the masses for once?!

The doctors in Nigeria are against this move by the government even NUJ spoke against this yet they remain absolute.

Nigeria is a lawless country. It is shame that our listen have always paid deaf ears to our plight.

God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by Akalia(m): 10:39am On Apr 08, 2020
ozoebuka1:
I wish you could be arrested so that you can prove all these things you said and where you got them from. Smh
lol. Don't know why I had a chuckle over your reply to that fear monger and conspiracy theorist.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by Mizwisdom(f): 10:40am On Apr 08, 2020
Very very stupid and flimsy reason for inviting those Bat eating Chinese into this country. Very stupid reason indeed.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by seangy4konji: 10:41am On Apr 08, 2020
They are coming to check theirnowm people building your roads and railway.

People should read and comprehend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by Successmind(m): 10:42am On Apr 08, 2020
Take den to boss mustapha house...biko
Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by bhmw(m): 10:42am On Apr 08, 2020
Hope they are not coming with a bagged virus...to be released when they arrive. What do I even know?
Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by blowjohn(m): 10:43am On Apr 08, 2020
sapientia:
FG believe that Nigerians are fools.

See very stupid silly narration

Clowns.

They first said they were coming to share knowledge.
Now they're saying they r coming to take care of their workers in the construction company

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by govomotors: 10:43am On Apr 08, 2020
Hope you are not on the same thinking frequency. Keeping his mouth like that means he is always using his mouth to locate the .................... (Fill in the blank).

Brandstudio01:
Goodness me, please why is this man always keeping his mouth like this
Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by Gvnl(f): 10:43am On Apr 08, 2020
Asin ehh...this is crazy. I wonder who comes up with all these agendas. I mean who goes to the source of his problems for help

EzzyCarter:
Call me paranoid I dont care , truth is there is more to this than we know. Why is the Nigerian government so bent in bringing these Chinese guys to Nigeria. There's actually a grand scheme behind the scenes. What our government is doing is like having the Jews run to Hitler to save them from the Holocaust. How can you run to the originator of ur problems for help? Who the hell does that? sad
One thing I know for sure, those who have evil plans for Nigerians will surely fall into into their own pit. Their own evil will befall them!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by InvertedHammer: 10:46am On Apr 08, 2020
/
The French doctors voiced out their bigotry and were almost crucified.

Now the Chinese doctors are maintaining taciturn approach to mass infection of YOUR people.

Let the testrun begin. It will only end in population control. I feel sorry for the guinea pigs.

\

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:46am On Apr 08, 2020
masterP042:
Western media has brainwashed some of us. Some of us against the coming of these Chinese doctors won't do the same if it were American or British doctors.

The Chinese are more experienced than our doctors in the aspect of fighting this covid 19. They are just here to train our doctors and equip them with better knowledge. Cos currently they're the only ones that have successfully managed this virus in a large scale
That same media will be your undoing..why Nigeria of all places? Do we have the most fatalities? What was their input when they went to Italy?? You guys are always parading your pseudo intelligence with so much panache!

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by GoodofNaija: 10:47am On Apr 08, 2020
Maybe they are coming to treat Abba Kyari embarassed

Who knows

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by flokii: 10:47am On Apr 08, 2020
EzzyCarter:

God bless you. The only freedom Africa got was freedom from chains and not freedom from slavery itself...

GBAM!!

A country with civil, mechanical, electrical. engineers both local and foreign trained but the government sees only foreigners as qualified to execute Nigerian projects on Nigerian soil. Why not close down our Universities then and let Chinese and Europeans do everything??

As if China awards any of their own contracts or projects to non-Chinese. Was that not how they became masters in what they do.

When will the Black man use his God-given brain for crying out loud.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by F117nighthawk: 10:48am On Apr 08, 2020
Let them start and use the ASO ROCK people and occupants as their test run experiment, if the results are positive then they can start with masses,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by Ayhomes(m): 10:48am On Apr 08, 2020
Yenefer:

https://punchng.com/chinese-doctors-arrive-today-to-spend-one-month/#click=https://DKvniMIjHr
this is a great mistake from federal government....Italy case was not as bad as it is today until chinese arrived, God will protect us in Nigeria against coronavirus and other deseases In Jesus Name...... Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by Okortor: 10:48am On Apr 08, 2020
Life and death are in the power of the tongue, always remain positive irrespective.
DriggityDre:

Bro, you better protect yourself o..
If those words could work, millions of people would still be alive today. Stay safe
Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by ozoebuka1(m): 10:49am On Apr 08, 2020
Akalia:
lol. Don't know why I had a chuckle over your reply to that fear monger and conspiracy theorist.
These guys will be spreading lies from their heads and from their fellow liars just to sound smart... If I had the power, I will arrest very few of them and put them on national TV to prove themselves; if they fail, they will be going straight to prison.

How they feel comfortable defaming a whole nation is what I don't understand, it's not as if they will benefit anything from it.
Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by kemi62630: 10:49am On Apr 08, 2020
dlx2kjk4hy
Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by EzzyCarter: 10:50am On Apr 08, 2020
flokii:

GBAM!!

A country with civil, mechanical, electrical. engineers both local and foreign trained but the government sees only foreigners as qualified to execute Nigerian projects on Nigerian soil. Why not close down our Universities then and let Chinese and Europeans do everything??

As if China awards any of their own contracts or projects to non-Chinese. Was that not how they became masters in what they do.

When will the Black man use his God-given brain for crying out loud.

Exactly! What this govt is about to do is actually an insult to our health workers. The government is subtly telling them they are not capable hence the need to invite the Chinese sad. Nigerians should enjoy their next level sha!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:50am On Apr 08, 2020
Ayhomes:
this is a great mistake from federal government....Italy case was not as bad as it is today until chinese arrived, God will protect us in Nigeria against coronavirus and other deseases In Jesus Name...... Amen
I didn't see your post before making mine sef! Again I ask, what good did their doctors and experts do for Italians? All of a sudden the China man has the interest of the world especially that of an African man at heart? You've got to be fvcking kidding me!

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by milliondollas(m): 10:51am On Apr 08, 2020
THE RESULT OF HAVING FSLC HOLDER AS PRESIDENT
Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by Queenethofficia: 10:52am On Apr 08, 2020
maybe protest will solve the issue.God protect us ooooo our government is stubborn and selfish
Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by danigbo(m): 10:52am On Apr 08, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Goodness me, please why is this man always keeping his mouth like this

It is called the LIEing posture .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed / Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. / Ikpeazu Inspects Coronavirus Isolation Center In Aba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.