Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month (40745 Views)

Recovered Covid-19 Chinese Are Testing Positive Again / More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA / Doctors To Embark On Nationwide Strike Over NUC’s PhD Directive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by Ewedegubbler: 11:26am On Apr 08, 2020
watch the pandemic explode in Nigeria
Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by Dottore: 11:27am On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
Jakumo:

The Chinese have Africa in their sights, and they are specifically after the natural resources from gold, to oil, to diamonds and timber from Africa's depleted forests. The grand scheme of the Chinese is to buy up Africa, and plunder the continent until nothing is left but a barren, toxic and heavily polluted wasteland.

In order to assimilate Africa into their envisioned global empire of Greater China, a decision has obviously been made to depopulate as much of the African continent as possible using biological weapons genetically tailored to kill blacks , so that Africa's land can be grabbed by the Chinese with as little opposition as possible.

Anyone who plans on living out their full allocation of natural life in Africa, should avoid ALL interaction with Chinese people, no mater how sincere they may sound in promoting their agenda of despoilment, colonization, and genocide throughout Africa.
[/s]
Africa especially Nigeria has benefitted more and is still benefitting from China than any other western country. Hard fact.
Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by frank41(m): 11:27am On Apr 08, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Call me paranoid I dont care , truth is there is more to this than we know. Why is the Nigerian government so bent in bringing these Chinese guys to Nigeria. There's actually a grand scheme behind the scenes. What our government is doing is like having the Jews run to Hitler to save them from the Holocaust. How can you run to the originator of ur problems for help? Who the hell does that? sad
One thing I know for sure, those who have evil plans for Nigerians will surely fall into into their own pit. Their own evil will befall them!

Correct!
Could that be the reason why come countries are evacuating their citizen out of Nigeria!
Could it be that they saw a day like this coming?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by Omoteyi(m): 11:29am On Apr 08, 2020
[quote author=Yenefer post=88212743]

https://punchng.com/chinese-doctors-arrive-today-to-spend-one-month

NIGERIA HAVE BEEN SOLD,. What a pity
Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by RichDad1(m): 11:30am On Apr 08, 2020
edoboy74:

These people invented this mutant virus brov, they don’t have to be the carrier of this virus before they finish us here, all they need is just allow them in and watch the unfolding of technology, do you think we have the technical know how to trace their plans towards us?
Scary stuffs cry
Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by BISIXCLUSIVE: 11:31am On Apr 08, 2020
This man is passing aggression of Muritala Muhammad on us. His fellow Hausa man that wish to make everything better was assassinated like a bush meat. Thunder fire Obasanjo anywhere he is. He doesn't deserve cool death at all.
Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by mafiano1986: 11:31am On Apr 08, 2020
Yea, create a problem them come and solve it and walk away with a ton of money.
Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by Roon9(m): 11:31am On Apr 08, 2020
Now the death rate would spike
Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by Roon9(m): 11:32am On Apr 08, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Goodness me, please why is this man always keeping his mouth like this

You know the story
Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by thebest1210(m): 11:34am On Apr 08, 2020
The way Nigerians reason gives me goosebumps .
How can a reasonable government invite people that will inflict pains on her citizens? Citizens that may include their families ooo. Guys, pls let's put on our thinking caps. These guys are here to help us mitigate the spread of this disease. For the fact that the confirmed cases are relatively low today, doesn't mean, it can't increase tomorrow. Our doctors are only against this cos of their ego. They feel the glory, when we succeed in overcoming this, will go to the chinkos. But, this is not the time for ego massaging. It's about life and health.

Almighty America were literally begging medically inclined persons to come and help them. They are also sabotaging face masks meant to other countries from same China to their country. We all need help at this time. No nation is an island in tackling this menance.

Kudos to the FG for standing firm in their decision to get help from China.

Same way 5g technology was used by religious bigots to distract and destabilize the country by pastors and unreasonable Nigerians, who know nothing about God nor, about technology.
For ur information, China has set up facilities to start up the testing of 6G technology.
Ignorant Nigerians should continue spewing thrash, while forward thinking countries are moving forward.
Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by mafiano1986: 11:36am On Apr 08, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:
They are gonna inject the virus in the air...Youa re all gonna die cos of Buhari's greed.

When I told y'all that Buhari would kill you all...you tot twas a joke ba?
I swear, dis buhari na daft him be!
Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by Roon9(m): 11:37am On Apr 08, 2020
masterP042:
Western media has brainwashed some of us. Some of us against the coming of these Chinese doctors won't do the same if it were American or British doctors.

The Chinese are more experienced than our doctors in the aspect of fighting this covid 19. They are just here to train our doctors and equip them with better knowledge. Cos currently they're the only ones that have successfully managed this virus in a large scale

Exactly the way they managed Italy and spain
Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by kayrichy: 11:43am On Apr 08, 2020
I can assure you the chinese doctors are just here to investigate the reasons we have lower cases and fatality in Nigeria.they shouldn’t b allowed to handle our patient..EXPERT ADVICE should be allowed..They have visited a few countries as well with a continuous surge after their departure..all they did was to recommend traditional medicine as an alternative to curing the corona..
I feel China is really hiding a lot from the world alongside our African brother who heads the world health organization

The coronavirus traveled all over the world from Wuhan China, but it did not reach Beijing or Shanghai or other major cities in China. Can anyone explain how is that possible?

There are so many questions, after all, where it all started, in China, the Chinese stock market did not collapse, but the American and European markets did, and when those markets collapsed, the Chinese bought a loT
Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by masterP042(m): 11:43am On Apr 08, 2020
Roon9:

Exactly the way they managed Italy and spain
Will the few health workers on their own prevent the spread of the virus? Spain and Italy didn't do well to contain the virus, besides thousands of them have already contracted it and probably dead before the Chinese came, they also admit that the chinese help is really working for them notwithstanding
Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by Amudeneogu: 11:44am On Apr 08, 2020
NO, WE DON'T NEED THEM
Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by bolicks: 11:45am On Apr 08, 2020
I Am shocked to see this despite the outcry for the Chinese Visitors. Considering all Doctors across the world, it's the Chinese who are not able to curb the epidemic in their country? China put the whole world into forced Intensive Care Units now they are the ones who hold the key to solutions? The Nigerian Medical Association was not even consulted on this I guess. Why are these people doing this us? The world has rejected them on their substandard and tainted kits. The failure to disclose the epidemic at first instance and World Health Organisation unpopular moves brought the whole world into this state of a pandemic. FGN, please rethink this moves, send them back.
Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by KunleyY19(m): 11:45am On Apr 08, 2020
CCECC are the major benefactors in the construction industry now.
although their work speaks volume.
Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by lilyheaven: 11:45am On Apr 08, 2020
grin grin
It's an old picture
Brandstudio01:
Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by IamMichael(m): 11:49am On Apr 08, 2020
masterP042:
Western media has brainwashed some of us. Some of us against the coming of these Chinese doctors won't do the same if it were American or British doctors.

The Chinese are more experienced than our doctors in the aspect of fighting this covid 19. They are just here to train our doctors and equip them with better knowledge. Cos currently they're the only ones that have successfully managed this virus in a large scale
You are the only reasonable person in this thread.
I don't really blame all the previous posters, none of them even took their time to read the op. All their comments are offkey. No wonder the government do not take them serious.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by 9gerian: 11:50am On Apr 08, 2020
Something is fishy with this unnecessary visit.

Nigeria is not experiencing a surge in covid-19 cases, but decided to invite people from the source of the pandemic itself. It is not a smart move in anyway one tries to make sense of it all
Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by dadexcel: 11:51am On Apr 08, 2020
seedgreen:
This is very interesting. I just hope NMA wont react.
Let’s see how it goes. I just don’t feel this is right.
.........NMA just like any other Labour union in the country are noise makers and toothless bull dogs ...they can't do anything ...if they were alive to their responsibilities doctors in Nigeria will not be amongst the worst paid In the world ....
Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by foleskay(m): 11:52am On Apr 08, 2020
Its like these ministers are just taking decisons by themselves, I doubt buhari is aware of this. This is another avenue to loot covid relief fund o, you would be amazed by the amount of money that's budgeted for those midget Chinese, atleast 2bilion. What are they coming to do that's special from what our health officials are doing?? Are they coming with covid vaccines?? Nigeria govt love to worship these foreigners so much. The spreaders of the virus for that matter. Smh
Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by Temade29: 11:53am On Apr 08, 2020
Oloriburuku....

Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by kemi45099: 11:53am On Apr 08, 2020
6zvz84vv3y
Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by Sokoyaseye(m): 11:53am On Apr 08, 2020
This is the best way this government can run during this covid 19 issues. Bringing this guy's is a big slap on Buhari Government and his kitchen cabinet. If this government will allow such things that mean the government can also bring in rented soldiers to fright the Bokoharm war.
Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by Sholaco: 11:57am On Apr 08, 2020
Stupid government, who knows if those doctors will be smuggling virus into the country
Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by Charly68: 11:57am On Apr 08, 2020
OK ,let's see if they can perform the miracle they did at Wuhan in Nigeria ,that under one month,everybody will be on their feet again..and business will open .Our Doctors too can learn more from them. God bless the FGN
Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by foleskay(m): 11:58am On Apr 08, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:
They are gonna inject the virus in the air...Youa re all gonna die cos of Buhari's greed.

When I told y'all that Buhari would kill you all...you tot twas a joke ba?
Lmaooo.. Another conspiracy theorist. Lolz
Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by 9gerian: 11:59am On Apr 08, 2020
Not true.

If the US were the source of the pandemic, and have all sorts controversies surrounding how they kept information and managed the outbreak to the extent of it going virile and shutting down economies all over the world, it would be unwise to open our doors and arms to the same people while the pandemic is raging everywhere.

This is especially so when Nigeria is not the worst hit of countries but has always been of interest during outbreaks of this sort.

In other words, we should be developing/boosting our own capacity, and picking our friends during this crisis carefully!

masterP042:

Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by Pusyiter(m): 12:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
My bro, I see say na only you can see
It is a fact that they are only coming to install the 5G network while the government get stipends from international donor agencies
The war here is all about radiation
EzzyCarter:
Call me paranoid I dont care , truth is there is more to this than we know. Why is the Nigerian government so bent in bringing these Chinese guys to Nigeria. There's actually a grand scheme behind the scenes. What our government is doing is like having the Jews run to Hitler to save them from the Holocaust. How can you run to the originator of ur problems for help? Who the hell does that? sad
One thing I know for sure, those who have evil plans for Nigerians will surely fall into into their own pit. Their own evil will befall them!
Re: COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month by kimjessey2019: 12:06pm On Apr 08, 2020
Brandstudio01:

when he wants to lie of course

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed / Coronavirus: Study Explains Why Men Are Affected More Than Women / Ikpeazu Inspects Coronavirus Isolation Center In Aba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.