Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Scary Experience With A Prostitute- Must Read - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Scary Experience With A Prostitute- Must Read (679 Views)

Why Do We Always See Scary Father Christmas In The EAST / Scary Moment Runs Girl Fainted After 3 Men Played A Ritualist Prank On Her In A / Man Narrates A Scary Experience After Sleeping Off At His Girlfriend’s Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scary Experience With A Prostitute- Must Read by RaymondFantasy(m): 8:44am On Apr 08, 2020
My friend and I one went to a night club that night. They were chilling when they spotted two chicks twerking and dancing like there was no tomorrow. They decided to approach them. Turns out they were prostitutes.

We carried them to another club establishment and had the time of our lives. After that my friend and the two prostitute went home Together.

So as we were going home in my friends car, one of the girl mood suddenly swinged from happy mood to gloomy and sad mood. My friend (Lucky) asked her what the matter was but she never responded. The only thing she told him was "Please stop the car. I wanna ease myself." This was about 1Am, in The morning. (Midnight)

The girl got down and dived into a bush. He waited. 10 minutes later, the girl was yet to come out. Due to concern and partly curiosity, he (Lucky) my friend went into the bush to search for her. As he got to the bush, a big Python with 3 head ��������� (pitch black) suddenly rushed out and chased him ����������. He Tried scalling a fence .he shouted my name,I rush to him before he was able to escape. The shocking thing was that we didn't see the second Girl (prostitute) even our car disappeared

We trekked home. Shaken and frightened.

Our only thanks was that we didn't Bleep those girls ✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️ cause that was the thing we wanted to do ����������� wanted to do.

All was just a Fallacy ���✌️✌️

1 Like

Re: Scary Experience With A Prostitute- Must Read by dawnomike(m): 8:52am On Apr 08, 2020
You should be a script writter and story-teller... Please kindly goan discover your mission bro grin

1 Like

Re: Scary Experience With A Prostitute- Must Read by nifemi25(m): 9:09am On Apr 08, 2020
If you see the way I rush down to see the end of this story.... I swear you are a good story writer.... Keep it up bro.

1 Like

Re: Scary Experience With A Prostitute- Must Read by RaymondFantasy(m): 10:14am On Apr 08, 2020
nifemi25:
If you see the way I rush down to see the end of this story.... I swear you are a good story writer.... Keep it up bro.
thanks
Re: Scary Experience With A Prostitute- Must Read by MrSly(m): 10:14am On Apr 08, 2020
You needed not to tell us it was cooked up. The moment I read where you mentioned that the girl entered a bush and all of a sudden you also mentioned scaling a fence all in the same bush. The two combo gave you away.

1 Like

Re: Scary Experience With A Prostitute- Must Read by goldtube(m): 10:19am On Apr 08, 2020
The moment she turn snake, u lost it
Re: Scary Experience With A Prostitute- Must Read by sylve11: 5:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
@ op, there is room for improvement... cool

(1) (Reply)

{STORY} Adebimpe The Facebook Girl - Season 2 COMPLETE EPISODE / Hollybratt School Jokes / Tire Of Motivational Quotes? Check In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.