Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,383 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Why Do We Always See Scary Father Christmas In The EAST - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why Do We Always See Scary Father Christmas In The EAST (912 Views)

15 Funny Nigeria Father Christmas (Santa Claus) , No 1 Will Shock You (video) / The Real Santa Claus And The Funny Nigerian Father Christmas / The Difference Between Father Christmas And Santa Claus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Always See Scary Father Christmas In The EAST by shortIGBOman: 9:58am On Dec 14, 2022
Last year, I saw a scary looking Father Christmas in Aba. Today on Nairaland's front page, there is another news of a scary Father Christmas that was sighted in the EAST.

Abeg na weting dey happen? Why can't we see regular Father Christmas in the EAST? Do they just prefer the scary looking Father Christmas? grin grin

I need answers

Link to the topic on the scary Father Christmas on front page
https://www.nairaland.com/7479292/school-onitsha-invited-father-christmas

Re: Why Do We Always See Scary Father Christmas In The EAST by shortIGBOman: 9:58am On Dec 14, 2022
Another scary Father Christmas sighted in the EAST grin

Re: Why Do We Always See Scary Father Christmas In The EAST by shortIGBOman: 9:59am On Dec 14, 2022
Abeg, na weting dey happen for East? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Always See Scary Father Christmas In The EAST by SLAP44: 9:59am On Dec 14, 2022
Lol at the Father Christmas grin

Re: Why Do We Always See Scary Father Christmas In The EAST by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Another scary Father Christmas sighted in the EAST grin

Do you know what Aba made actually mean?
Re: Why Do We Always See Scary Father Christmas In The EAST by shortIGBOman: 10:07am On Dec 14, 2022
Thanksful:

Do you know what Aba made actually mean?

It means anything that is fake, substandard and opposite of the ORIGINAL. grin grin angry

Re: Why Do We Always See Scary Father Christmas In The EAST by shortIGBOman: 10:14am On Dec 14, 2022
RestructureNig3:

Just like we have made in China

You are wrong. Comparing China made with Aba made, is like comparing comparing Aba with Dubai grin grin
Re: Why Do We Always See Scary Father Christmas In The EAST by christistruth01: 10:14am On Dec 14, 2022
Why did they just wear red coat for the local Masquerade and present him as father Christmas?

This looks like something that needs to be bound permanently with Prayers

That little boy has passed the message well
The local Masquerade in the Shrine is not Father Christmas

It isn't even a human being

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Always See Scary Father Christmas In The EAST by RestructureNig3: 10:29am On Dec 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:

You are wrong. Comparing China made with Aba made, is like comparing comparing Aba with Dubai grin grin

Aba also make original stuff but you Afonjas can't afford it
Re: Why Do We Always See Scary Father Christmas In The EAST by meobizy(f): 10:32am On Dec 14, 2022
Father Christmas is not African culture. You don’t see any Nairalander protesting about it because na unexposed idiots full this forum.
Re: Why Do We Always See Scary Father Christmas In The EAST by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:

It means anything that is fake, substandard and opposite of the ORIGINAL. grin grin angry

Cool! How about china? undecided
Re: Why Do We Always See Scary Father Christmas In The EAST by shortIGBOman: 10:48am On Dec 14, 2022
RestructureNig3:

Aba also make original stuff but you Afonjas can't afford it

Lies.
Everything in that place is fake, even their Father Christmas grin grin
Re: Why Do We Always See Scary Father Christmas In The EAST by RestructureNig3: 10:52am On Dec 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Lies.
Everything in that place is fake, even their Father Christmas grin grin
bloody jihadist

Re: Why Do We Always See Scary Father Christmas In The EAST by shortIGBOman: 10:53am On Dec 14, 2022
meobizy:
Father Christmas is not African culture. You don’t see any Nairalander protesting about it because na unexposed idiots full this forum.

Must they do Father Christmas in the EAST? Since they can not imitate the ORIGINAL Father Christmas, why can't they just do their Christmas without a fake Father Christmas.
Re: Why Do We Always See Scary Father Christmas In The EAST by meobizy(f): 10:54am On Dec 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Must they do Father Christmas in the EAST? Since they can not imitate the ORIGINAL Father Christmas, why can't they just do their Christmas without a fake Father Christmas.
Lol. Every mallam to him kettle.
Re: Why Do We Always See Scary Father Christmas In The EAST by shortIGBOman: 10:55am On Dec 14, 2022
RestructureNig3:
bloody jihadist

The thing pain this man well well grin grin

Re: Why Do We Always See Scary Father Christmas In The EAST by RestructureNig3: 11:02am On Dec 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:

The thing pain this man well well grin grin

Wetin dey pain me, your mumu writeup?

I'm following you on nairaland so I'm seeing all your silly posts

Re: Why Do We Always See Scary Father Christmas In The EAST by shortIGBOman: 11:08am On Dec 14, 2022
RestructureNig3:

Wetin dey pain me, your mumu writeup?

I'm following you on nairaland so I'm seeing all your silly posts

Emeka, take am easy. No go hug Transformer. grin grin

Re: Why Do We Always See Scary Father Christmas In The EAST by RestructureNig3: 11:15am On Dec 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Emeka, take am easy. No go hug Transformer. grin grin

Re: Why Do We Always See Scary Father Christmas In The EAST by shortIGBOman: 6:02am On Dec 15, 2022
[quote author=RestructureNig3 post=119148276][/quote]

Cry me a River grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Fancy That Bottom / Top 8 Things You Will Never Hear A Man Say / The Secret Of Becoming Wealthy By Warren Buffet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.