Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Chad: President Idris Derby Unprofessionalism - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chad: President Idris Derby Unprofessionalism (6063 Views)

BREAKING: President Idris Derby Of Chad Shot Dead / Idris Derby Knows Something We Don't . / Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chad: President Idris Derby Unprofessionalism by ahiboilandgas: 9:37am On Apr 08, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Chadian President Idris Derby is a show off. Does not have the troops at heart.
burantai agents are here hope they paid your allowance

3 Likes

Re: Chad: President Idris Derby Unprofessionalism by DriggityDre: 9:38am On Apr 08, 2020
Lol. This news pained boko boys so much they had to go and create separate thread cheesy
Like it or not, Boko Haram MUST be exterminated. You can go slam your heads on the nearest concrete platform cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Chad: President Idris Derby Unprofessionalism by GamalNasser: 9:38am On Apr 08, 2020
iammo:

Do you honestly think mere chad can withstand fire power from Nigerian Army? infact Nigerian Police force would finish them within few hours

Why are you pained that Bokoharam is being decimated ?

8 Likes

Re: Chad: President Idris Derby Unprofessionalism by SharonLoveth(f): 9:39am On Apr 08, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Trump didn't go to warfront to kill Iran leader. Your Idris went to warfront with more cameras than guns.

You want to compare Trump with Idris right??

Trump is not a military personnel, Idris is a Soldier man go and read more about him

I believe this will help u to be free from ignoramus affecting your brain

7 Likes

Re: Chad: President Idris Derby Unprofessionalism by GamalNasser: 9:39am On Apr 08, 2020
DriggityDre:
Lol. This news pained boko boys so much they had to go and create separate thread cheesy

Most of these BMC here support Bokoharam , you can never see them condemn Boko Haram attacks

5 Likes

Re: Chad: President Idris Derby Unprofessionalism by iammo(m): 9:39am On Apr 08, 2020
GamalNasser:

You Buharists are just too predictable !!! I said it that zombies will soon label Idris Derby IPOB and I was right

Not one day have you ever criticised Shekau on this forum but since Idris Derby started killing Bokoharam you have been criticising him ...You are clearly sympathetic towards Boko Haram

dude being patriotic has nothing to do with Buhari or being Buharist.. but if you remove Ipobic sentiment in you and reason logically you would understand the show off was unreasonable and a mere distraction of a propagandist President looking to score cheap political point.. NA have being bombarding Boko Haram with full force without all this clownish show
Re: Chad: President Idris Derby Unprofessionalism by Precious4real50(f): 9:40am On Apr 08, 2020
iammo:

Do you honestly think mere chad can withstand fire power from Nigerian Army? infact Nigerian Police force would finish them within few hours
Nigeria army should finish boko first cheesy

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

7 Likes

Re: Chad: President Idris Derby Unprofessionalism by iammo(m): 9:41am On Apr 08, 2020
GamalNasser:

Why are you pained that Bokoharam is being decimated ?

who cares .. pained ? be deceiving yourself here... I know you ipobians are only angry over Python Dance and that's why you are here supporting ordinary Chad over our gallant men of the Nigerian Army
Re: Chad: President Idris Derby Unprofessionalism by ijaw1stson: 9:41am On Apr 08, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
You have a base in the bush. 90% of the soldiers are in base guarding you while only 10% go to fight the terrorists
if only 10 percent of chadian forced inflicted such damage on Shekau, then I prefer that 10 percent to our 100 percent ineffective soldiers...

Normally researchers are wise, but I'm surprised you are bringing up this kind of insensitive argument

5 Likes

Re: Chad: President Idris Derby Unprofessionalism by GamalNasser: 9:46am On Apr 08, 2020
iammo:

who cares .. pained ? be deceiving yourself here... I know you ipobians are only angry over Python Dance and that's why you are here supporting ordinary Chad over our gallant men of the Nigerian Army

We are supporting CHAD over BOKOHARAM ..is Chad fighting Nigeria? No !! You are the one making it look like CHADIAN attack on BOKOHARAM is an attack on NIGERIA

12 Likes

Re: Chad: President Idris Derby Unprofessionalism by SharonLoveth(f): 9:46am On Apr 08, 2020
DON'T LET US BLAME THEM, IF IDRIS WIPED OUT BOKO HARAM NOBODY TO FIGHT FOR ISLAM, MUHAMMAD AND allah AGAIN, SINCE allah CAN'T FIGHT ITS OWN BATTLE

2 Likes

Re: Chad: President Idris Derby Unprofessionalism by 989900: 9:48am On Apr 08, 2020
Them paid miscreants doing what they do best.

1 Like

Re: Chad: President Idris Derby Unprofessionalism by Ilola(f): 9:49am On Apr 08, 2020
Leave him alone at least his impact is being felt. Atall stall na em be witch

1 Like

Re: Chad: President Idris Derby Unprofessionalism by iammo(m): 9:49am On Apr 08, 2020
GamalNasser:

We are supporting CHAD over BOKOHARAM ..is Chad fighting Nigeria? No !! You are the one making it look like CHADIAN attack on BOKOHARAM is an attack on NIGERIA

Never have I seeing you support our brave men of the Nigerian Army.. whle they have lunched hundreds of attacks , killed thousands of Boko Haram yet you keep mute.. now Chad released an ameaturish video of boys scout looking soldiers posing with unarmed corpse of who knows who then you are rejoicing
Re: Chad: President Idris Derby Unprofessionalism by IamAtikulate: 9:50am On Apr 08, 2020
iammo:
cool

Ipobian now have a new hero, the show off was very silly.. you lost 90 soldiers, went back with camera crew and killed less than 90, yet you are forming chuck noris

funny thing is that Buhari and Derby had met on battle field both as Generals and Commanders, and Buhari humiliated Derby badly chasing him to his capital city and almost killing him, until Shagari called for retreat

Even Chadian forces are lead by Nigerian Soldiers same as Multi National Joint task Force, their Officers are trained and retrained at our Military instituition

Zombie Bureau of statistics.

Chadian forces are the best trained in guerilla warfare in WA and one of the best in the world

5 Likes

Re: Chad: President Idris Derby Unprofessionalism by IamAtikulate: 9:52am On Apr 08, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Trump didn't go to warfront to kill Iran leader. Your Idris went to warfront with more cameras than guns.
Trump personally directed the war and Obama also directed the raid against Osama.

Idris is a General and prefers being on the field

3 Likes

Re: Chad: President Idris Derby Unprofessionalism by iammo(m): 9:53am On Apr 08, 2020
IamAtikulate:

Zombie Bureau of statistics.

Chadian forces are the best trained in guerilla warfare in WA and one of the best in the world

I give up on you Ipobian wailer.. please feel free to relocate to Chad since they are the best in West Africa... you don't even understand what guerilla warfare is if not you wont use such to categorize a standard Army
Re: Chad: President Idris Derby Unprofessionalism by surgical: 9:53am On Apr 08, 2020
Commonsense99:
grin
I said it, that the ones who are sponsoring boko haram will soon come after chadian president, and boy did they dissapoint?
Noooo

1 Like

Re: Chad: President Idris Derby Unprofessionalism by IamAtikulate: 9:55am On Apr 08, 2020
iammo:

Yet your special ops couldn't bust BH

2 Likes

Re: Chad: President Idris Derby Unprofessionalism by fireback: 9:55am On Apr 08, 2020
iammo:
cool

you lost 90 soldiers, went back with camera crew and killed less than 90, yet you are forming chuck noris.

what about our vegetable president that have lost 90% soldiers and never went back to kill a single bokoharam since 2015... ...zombie how market?!!.

4 Likes

Re: Chad: President Idris Derby Unprofessionalism by GamalNasser: 9:58am On Apr 08, 2020
iammo:

Never have I seeing you support our brave men of the Nigerian Army.. whle they have lunched hundreds of attacks , killed thousands of Boko Haram yet you keep mute.. now Chad released an ameaturish video of boys scout looking soldiers posing with unarmed corpse of who knows who then you are rejoicing

My father is retired soldier , I was trained and brought up with Nigerian army salary ,most men in family are in the military , I was in the Nigerian military too once so don't say I don't support them , even our own soldiers are cheering the Chadians on , instead of attacking Derby for turning the heat on Boko Haram I expect the Buhari govt to work in synergy with Chadians from our own side of the border to crush Boko Haram

6 Likes

Re: Chad: President Idris Derby Unprofessionalism by IamAtikulate: 9:58am On Apr 08, 2020
iammo:

dude being patriotic has nothing to do with Buhari or being Buharist.. but if you remove Ipobic sentiment in you and reason logically you would understand the show off was unreasonable and a mere distraction of a propagandist President looking to score cheap political point.. NA have being bombarding Boko Haram with full force without all this clownish show
Audio bombardment

3 Likes

Re: Chad: President Idris Derby Unprofessionalism by IamAtikulate: 9:59am On Apr 08, 2020
iammo:

Says a BH sympathizer

3 Likes

Re: Chad: President Idris Derby Unprofessionalism by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:00am On Apr 08, 2020
You are a disgrace to your lineage

2 Likes

Re: Chad: President Idris Derby Unprofessionalism by iammo(m): 10:00am On Apr 08, 2020
IamAtikulate:
Yet your special ops couldn't bust BH

did Idris Derby also bust them or isn't Shekau still alive making videos... look Nigerian Army reduce media show off because of people like you, if they hit them hard and show it, you lots would rush to Amnesty International crying of abuse of human right
Re: Chad: President Idris Derby Unprofessionalism by IamAtikulate: 10:02am On Apr 08, 2020
iammo:

You are pained, oh thou BH sympathizer

1 Like

Re: Chad: President Idris Derby Unprofessionalism by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:03am On Apr 08, 2020
iammo:

[s]Never have I seeing you support our brave men of the Nigerian Army.. whle they have lunched hundreds of attacks , killed thousands of Boko Haram yet you keep mute.. now Chad released an ameaturish video of boys scout looking soldiers posing with unarmed corpse of who knows who then you are rejoicing[/s]

You're stupid sha. Truly stupid. You and your Buhari are Boko Haram supporters

2 Likes

Re: Chad: President Idris Derby Unprofessionalism by iammo(m): 10:04am On Apr 08, 2020
IamAtikulate:

You are pained, oh thou BH sympathizer

Says an Atiku supporter.. we know who is still pained and holding grudges over 2019... support you damn Army you wont die if you, they are our brothers and doing an awesome Job keeping us safe
Re: Chad: President Idris Derby Unprofessionalism by IamAtikulate: 10:05am On Apr 08, 2020
iammo:

I give up on you Ipobian wailer.. please feel free to relocate to Chad since they are the best in West Africa... you don't even understand what guerilla warfare is if not you wont use such to categorize a standard Army
US military has a guerrilla unit. The Chadian forces that decimated beloved zombie pet are members of their guerrilla unit as you can see on their uniform.

Stop wailing, zombie king

3 Likes

Re: Chad: President Idris Derby Unprofessionalism by iammo(m): 10:05am On Apr 08, 2020
GeorgeTheCoder:

You're stupid sha. Truly stupid. You and your Buhari are Boko Haram supporters

I wonder who raised you or reared you.. see people making valid submission and all you can offer is insults like a kid, truly its shows your upbringing and the people who failed in raising you right
Re: Chad: President Idris Derby Unprofessionalism by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:05am On Apr 08, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Idris Derby should stop this attention seeking. And stay at home. The show off is childish.

you sound pained about the death of Boko Haram....

you wish he stayed at home... like Buhari

I have never seen you open a thread about shekau... to complain...

it really takes a terrorist to be a Buhari supporter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chad: President Idris Derby Unprofessionalism by IamAtikulate: 10:06am On Apr 08, 2020
iammo:

Says an Atiku supporter.. we know who is still pained and holding grudges over 2019... support you damn Army you wont die if you, they are our brothers and doing an awesome Job keeping us safe
Why are you pained that Tchad is decimating BH?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

WE HAVE ARRIVED AT A LEGAL DEAD END OF THE OBIDIENT MOVEMENT / Igbos At Sabon Gari Motor Park, Kano Trying To Leave The City This Morning / Chemical Tanker Explodes At Sangotedo Area, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.