Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

WE HAVE ARRIVED AT A LEGAL DEAD END OF THE OBIDIENT MOVEMENT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WE HAVE ARRIVED AT A LEGAL DEAD END OF THE OBIDIENT MOVEMENT (6068 Views)

The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally / APC Convention: The Moment Tinubu Arrived At The Eagle Square (Video) / Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

WE HAVE ARRIVED AT A LEGAL DEAD END OF THE OBIDIENT MOVEMENT by Philgafauto: 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2023
First of all, i will start by saying Non-Igbo supporters of Peter Obi really tried for him during the election period. For example, I as a yoruba man made many enemies because I supported Peter Obi. But that is in the past now.

The crux of this write up is that Peter Obi wasted a rare opportunity of utilizing the unity of Nigerians caused by Buhari's misrule to galvanize real change. Since he knew he will be cheated, why did Peter Obi not mend fences with the Igbo elites and perhaps his IPOB brothers to instigate some sort of uprising after should he be cheated? I attribute that to the disorganization and powerless position igbos have found themselves in Nigeria. Igbos are confused, disorganized, defeated and disoriented in handling their regional and collective affairs in Nigeria. Most Igbos are now refugees in other regions having fled their own region due to conflict. Their wahala is a self-inflicted one because they are a very arrogant and disunited people. I know Peter Obi won that election but he is a small boy to Tinubu and he cannot fight him in any way, shape or form. It is a sad reality we all have to deal with. State capture is real.

As for the case in Court, having read the final written address by Chief Wole Olanipekun (SAN) i can categorically state that the petition will be dismissed because there is no way that any Court of law will rule in favor of Peter Obi given the plethora of legal and evidentiary issues plaguing Peter Obi's petition as dissected in that final written address (I urge every interested person to read and digest that Final Written Address). The doctrine of covering the field was used to block all legal loopholes in Tinubu's case and he is well guarded. I cannot wait for the response from Obi's legal team and i can confidently preempt their written address by stating that they wont have any cogent points but to try and distinguish the legal authorities cited by Olanipekun & APC's legal team. Tinubu has Peter Obi cornered already and there is no escape for Obi.

Even if there were no legal issues bedeviling the Peter Obi's petition, the Courts will still rule against Peter Obi and nothing will happen. Peter Obi does not have any extensive network, neither does he come from a strong region which can trouble Nigeria. Heck, even Igbo elites are not on his side because as a people, Igbos dont just have any leverage in Nigeria. They cannot shake things up.

I know Igbos and Obidients (mainly made up of IPOB remnants now since other non-igbos have left the movement) will insult me for saying the truth but the truth must still be said.

My advice is for everybody to move on and not hope for any favorable judgment from the Court. The petition will be dismissed with punitive costs for being frivolous, speculative and time wasting.

Wishing everyone a nice week ahead.

37 Likes 10 Shares

Re: WE HAVE ARRIVED AT A LEGAL DEAD END OF THE OBIDIENT MOVEMENT by Faber(m): 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2023
Philgafauto:
First of all, i will start by saying Non-Igbo supporters of Peter Obi really tried for him during the election period. For example, I as a yoruba man made many enemies because I supported Peter Obi. But that is in the past now.

The crux of this write up is that Peter Obi wasted a rare opportunity of utilizing the unity of Nigerians caused by Buhari's misrule to galvanize real change. Since he knew he will be cheated, why did Peter Obi not mend fences with the Igbo elites and perhaps his IPOB brothers to instigate some sort of uprising after should he be cheated? I attribute that to the disorganization and powerless position igbos have found themselves in Nigeria. Igbos are confused, disorganized, defeated and shambolic in handling their personal matters. Most Igbos are now refugees in other regions having fled their own region due to conflict. Their wahala is a self-inflicted one because they are a very arrogant and disunited people.

As for the case in Court, having read the final written address by Chief Wole Olanipekun (SAN) i can categorically state that the petition will be dismissed because there is no way that any Court of law will rule in favor of Peter Obi given the plethora of legal and evidential issues dissected in that final written address. Even if there were no legal issue bedeviling the petition, the court would have ruled against Peter Obi and nothing will happen. Peter Obi does not have any extensive network, neither does he come from a strong region which can trouble Nigeria. Heck, even Igbo elites are not on his side because as a people, Igbos dont just have any leverage in Nigeria. They cannot shake things up.

I know Igbos and Obidients (mainly made up of IPOB remnants now since other non-igbos have left the movement) will insult me for saying the truth but the truth must still be said.

My advice is for everybody to move on and not hope for any favorable judgment from the Court. The petition will be dismissed with punitive costs for being frivolous, speculative and time wasting.

Dey play...you dey vex say Peter Obi went to court. You lots thought he will cause anarchy so that you guys will ask DSS to arrest and incarcerate him. He failed you guys big time.🤣🤣

Now you are angry, he will win at the courts. Calls Igbos any name you like, Obi will reclaim his mandate

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: WE HAVE ARRIVED AT A LEGAL DEAD END OF THE OBIDIENT MOVEMENT by Philgafauto: 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2023
Faber:

Dey play...you dey vex say Peter Obi went to court. You lots thought he will cause anarchy so that you guys will ask DSS to arrest and incarcerate him. He failed you guys big time.🤣🤣

Now you are angry, he will win at the courts. Calls Igbos any name you like, Obi will reclaim his mandate

We will be here when the petition will be dismissed concurrently. Have you read the written address? If not, please avail yourself of the opportunity.

As for anarchy, Igbos are at their weakest point ever in Nigeria. Even the smallest minority tribes in the South are more powerful than igbos now in Nigeria. You are essentially a conquered tribe now. That is not an insult but the fact.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: WE HAVE ARRIVED AT A LEGAL DEAD END OF THE OBIDIENT MOVEMENT by helinues: 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2023
Head wey go chop konk, if him like make him wear helmet, him go still chop am.

Exactly the case of Obi. Why would Peter Obi file a petition against Tinubu and INEC while neglecting Atiku.. A 3rd candidate looking for a stolen mandate, so after winning Tinubu at supreme court, then the battle will now Begins between the 2nd and 3rd candidate... When there is even nothing as such in our constitution.

Obi the carpenter wey wan fly jet.. Bicycle sleeping

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: WE HAVE ARRIVED AT A LEGAL DEAD END OF THE OBIDIENT MOVEMENT by Philgafauto: 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:

Exactly the case of Obi. Why would Peter Obi file a petition against Tinubu and INEC while neglecting Atiku.. A 3rd candidate looking for a stolen mandate, so after winning Tinubu at supreme court, then the battle will now Begins between the 2nd and 3rd candidate... When there is even nothing as such in our constitution.

This is another salient legal point that was raised by Olanipekun in his Written Address. The labour party, being 3rd placed party, sought to be declared winner and returned elected without joining the PDP who came in 2nd place in the elections as a party (Respondent) to its petition.

It is trite law that no order can be made against a non-party to a suit. And PDP will be grossly affected were the Court to declare Peter Obi the winner of the elections.

This is one of the technical nuances/point which Chief Olanipekun used to knock out Peter Obi's Petition. I know Obidients will insult and ignore but the hands of the Courts are tied and they cannot rule in favor of Obi.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: WE HAVE ARRIVED AT A LEGAL DEAD END OF THE OBIDIENT MOVEMENT by Depriest2020: 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:

So you are wiser than his defense team that adviced him on how to go about the case?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: WE HAVE ARRIVED AT A LEGAL DEAD END OF THE OBIDIENT MOVEMENT by Philgafauto: 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2023
Depriest2020:

So you are wiser than his defense team that adviced him on how to go about the case?

That case is gone. It is an empty shell and a total waste of Nigerians' time.

He should not have gone to court at all. Nigerians tried for him but he did not plan well.

Now Tinubu has him where he wants him.

Anyways, Peter Obi is a soft man and comes from a defeated tribe so nothing dey shele.

We will all move ahead without rancor.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WE HAVE ARRIVED AT A LEGAL DEAD END OF THE OBIDIENT MOVEMENT by successmatters(m): 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2023
Philgafauto:

The crux of this write up is that Peter Obi wasted a rare opportunity of utilizing the unity of Nigerians caused by Buhari's misrule to galvanize real change. Since he knew he will be cheated, why did Peter Obi not mend fences with the Igbo elites and perhaps his IPOB brothers to instigate some sort of uprising after should he be cheated? I attribute that to the disorganization and powerless position igbos have found themselves in Nigeria. Igbos are confused, disorganized, defeated and disoriented in handling their regional and collective affairs in Nigeria. Most Igbos are now refugees in other regions having fled their own region due to conflict. Their wahala is a self-inflicted one because they are a very arrogant and disunited people. I know Peter Obi won that election but he is a small boy to Tinubu and he cannot fight him in any way, shape or form. It is a sad reality we all have to deal with. State capture is real.

As for the case in Court, having read the final written address by Chief Wole Olanipekun (SAN) i can categorically state that the petition will be dismissed because there is no way that any Court of law will rule in favor of Peter Obi given the plethora of legal and evidentiary issues plaguing Peter Obi's petition as dissected in that final written address (I urge every interested person to read and digest that Final Written Address). Even if there were no legal issues bedeviling the Peter Obi's petition, the Courts will still rule against Peter Obi and nothing will happen. Peter Obi does not have any extensive network, neither does he come from a strong region which can trouble Nigeria. Heck, even Igbo elites are not on his side because as a people, Igbos dont just have any leverage in Nigeria. They cannot shake things up.

The only thing I can see in this write up is FEAR.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: WE HAVE ARRIVED AT A LEGAL DEAD END OF THE OBIDIENT MOVEMENT by nwadiuko1(m): 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2023
Philgafauto:

As for the case in Court, having read the final written address by Chief Wole Olanipekun (SAN) i can categorically state that the petition will be dismissed because there is no way that any Court of law will rule in favor of Peter Obi given the plethora of legal and evidentiary issues plaguing Peter Obi's petition as dissected in that final written address (I urge every interested person to read and digest that Final Written Address). Even if there were no legal issues bedeviling the Peter Obi's petition, the Courts will still rule against Peter Obi and nothing will happen. Peter Obi does not have any extensive network, neither does he come from a strong region which can trouble Nigeria. Heck, even Igbo elites are not on his side because as a people, Igbos dont just have any leverage in Nigeria. They cannot shake things up.

try another scope....this is stale

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: WE HAVE ARRIVED AT A LEGAL DEAD END OF THE OBIDIENT MOVEMENT by helinues: 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2023
Depriest2020:

Which defense team?

LP was short of nothing less than 40,000 agents out of 177,000 polling units. So if rigging took place in those lacuna agents, how would you proof in court that you were rigged?

A presidential candidate ought to have a standard collating center to collate all results across Nigeria without waiting for INEC, INEC should only be for cross examining.

What figure did Obi come up with at LP collating center? How did he get 25% spread out of the 36 states and Fct?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: WE HAVE ARRIVED AT A LEGAL DEAD END OF THE OBIDIENT MOVEMENT by Hisbah(f): 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:

Which defense team?

LP was short of nothing less than 40,000 agents out of 177,000 polling units. So if rigging took place in those lacuna agents, how would you proof in court that you were rigged?

A presidential candidate ought to have a standard collating center to collate all results across Nigeria without waiting for INEC, INEC should also be for cross examining.

What figure did Obi come up with at LP collating center? How did he get 25% spread out of the 36 states and Fact?
Hello, do you want to work and earn a living?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WE HAVE ARRIVED AT A LEGAL DEAD END OF THE OBIDIENT MOVEMENT by Philgafauto: 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2023
successmatters:

The only thing I can see in this write up is FEAR.

Please go and read the Final Written Address. Yes, I FEAR for Peter Obi's lawyers because as a learned person myself, i know that there is no escape route for Peter Obi in Court.

This the end of the road and the culmination of the efforts of Nigerians to rally and support him. We labored in vain as demonically prophesied by President Tinubu.

Abeg go read the written address, dont take my word for it.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: WE HAVE ARRIVED AT A LEGAL DEAD END OF THE OBIDIENT MOVEMENT by Depriest2020: 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2023
Op I read where you said Obi should have used IPOB & his supporters to cause uprising after the election was announced in favor of Tinubu? So that you'all will start killing and destroying there businesses. Obi took the best decision. You and I know that what easily unites Nigerians with a snapp of the finger is Igbo hate.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: WE HAVE ARRIVED AT A LEGAL DEAD END OF THE OBIDIENT MOVEMENT by helinues: 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2023
Hisbah:
Hello, do you want to work and earn a living?

Why do you want to derail this thread with your years of trolling?

What exactly is your problem you this boy?

Stop this nonsense of repeating same gibberish for years

17 Likes

Re: WE HAVE ARRIVED AT A LEGAL DEAD END OF THE OBIDIENT MOVEMENT by Landowner101(m): 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2023
Philgafauto:

As for the case in Court, having read the final written address by Chief Wole Olanipekun (SAN) i can categorically state that the petition will be dismissed because there is no way that any Court of law will rule in favor of Peter Obi given the plethora of legal and evidentiary issues plaguing Peter Obi's petition as dissected in that final written address (I urge every interested person to read and digest that Final Written Address). The doctrine of covering the field was used to block all legal loopholes in Tinubu's case and he is well guarded. I cannot wait for the response from Obi's legal team and i cant preempt their written address by stating that they wont have any cogent points but to try and distinguish the legal authorities cited by Olanipekun & APC's legal team. They have Peter Obi cornered already.

Even if there were no legal issues bedeviling the Peter Obi's petition, the Courts will still rule against Peter Obi and nothing will happen. Peter Obi does not have any extensive network, neither does he come from a strong region which can trouble Nigeria. Heck, even Igbo elites are not on his side because as a people, Igbos dont just have any leverage in Nigeria. They cannot shake things up.

Stop crying na 😭😭😭

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: WE HAVE ARRIVED AT A LEGAL DEAD END OF THE OBIDIENT MOVEMENT by Philgafauto: 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2023
Depriest2020:
Op I read where you said Obi should have used IPOB & his supporters to course uprising after the election was announced in favor of Tinubu? So that you'all will start killing destroying there businesses. Obi took the best decision. You and I know that what easily unites Nigerians with a snapp of the finger is Igbo hate.

I do understand your point sir.

I guess this is the end of the road then?

Because, legally, he has no escape route oooo with the legal salvos i am reading in this Final Written Address.

4 Likes

Re: WE HAVE ARRIVED AT A LEGAL DEAD END OF THE OBIDIENT MOVEMENT by Unperturbedpota: 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2023
Philgafauto:

As for the case in Court, having read the final written address by Chief Wole Olanipekun (SAN) i can categorically state that the petition will be dismissed because there is no way that any Court of law will rule in favor of Peter Obi given the plethora of legal and evidentiary issues plaguing Peter Obi's petition as dissected in that final written address (I urge every interested person to read and digest that Final Written Address). The doctrine of covering the field was used to block all legal loopholes in Tinubu's case and he is well guarded. I cannot wait for the response from Obi's legal team and i cant preempt their written address by stating that they wont have any cogent points but to try and distinguish the legal authorities cited by Olanipekun & APC's legal team. They have Peter Obi cornered already.

Seun pls delete this nonsense hate filled thread. Because Tinubu actually alluded to the fact that he may loose the trial so many angry TRIBALISTs have come out of their caves this is one of them . The Ibo and other none Ibo who supported Obi have a right to be heard and not bullied .

Seun mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala mynd44 nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WE HAVE ARRIVED AT A LEGAL DEAD END OF THE OBIDIENT MOVEMENT by MN07: 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2023
Philgafauto:

That case is gone. It is an empty shell and a total waste of Nigerians' time.

He should not have gone to court at all. Nigerians tried for him but he did not plan well.

Now Tinubu has him where he wants him.

Anyways, Peter Obi is a soft man and comes from a defeated tribe so nothing dey shele.

We will all move ahead without rancor.

Then why are you afraid?

Just chill out let things play out.

The luck you Yoruba vagabonds have is that Nigeria is a lawless country and you fools thrive in lawlessness.

So enjoy your country.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: WE HAVE ARRIVED AT A LEGAL DEAD END OF THE OBIDIENT MOVEMENT by Hisbah(f): 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:

Why do you want to derail this thread with your years of trolling?

What exactly is your problem you this boy?

Stop this nonsense of repeating same gibberish for years
I don't like what I'm seeing about you here hence the reason why I want to fix you up.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WE HAVE ARRIVED AT A LEGAL DEAD END OF THE OBIDIENT MOVEMENT by successmatters(m): 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2023
Philgafauto:

Please go and read the Final Written Address. Yes, I FEAR for Peter Obi's lawyers because as a learned person myself, i know that there is no escape route for Peter Obi in Court.

This the end of the road and the culmination of the efforts of Nigerians to rally and support him. We labored in vain as demonically prophesied by President Tinubu.

Abeg go read the written address, dont take my word for it.

We wait.

How is wish you stop expressing your fears for Tinubu while hiding it as fear foe Obi. We can see through your self deception.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WE HAVE ARRIVED AT A LEGAL DEAD END OF THE OBIDIENT MOVEMENT by Philgafauto: 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2023
Landowner101:

Stop crying na 😭😭😭

We go see who go cry in the next few weeks when the Court hands down its decision.

You think this is about tribalism? Do you know how many millions of Yoruba youths abandoned Tinubu to vote for Peter Obi?

Anyways, most of us liberal yorubas don come back home anyways and we have no choice but to support the current administration.

Peter Obi was never going to be allowed to win anyways due to his tribe but Nigerians still rallied around him. But at this juncture, we done tire because he comes from a disorganised and confused region. If they had any power or leverage in Nigeria, their son would not have been brazenly robbed of his mandate.

But it is a dog-eat-dog world, isnt it?

7 Likes

Re: WE HAVE ARRIVED AT A LEGAL DEAD END OF THE OBIDIENT MOVEMENT by successmatters(m): 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2023
Philgafauto:

We go see who go cry in the next few weeks when the Court hands down its decision.

You think this is about tribalism? Do you know how many millions of Yoruba youths abandoned Tinubu to vote for Peter Obi?

Anyways, most of us liberal yorubas don come back home anyways and we have no choice but to support the current administration.

Peter Obi was never going to be allowed to win anyways due to his tribe but Nigerians still rallied around him. But at this juncture, we done tire because he comes from a disorganised and confused region. If they had any power or leverage in Nigeria, their son would not have been brazenly robbed of his mandate.

No matter how you try to hide it, your hate is getting the better of you, you didn't vote foe Peter Obi, millions of yorubas voted for Peter Obi and still support him, they have still not abandoned the truth, yorubas are not so fickle minded.

12 Likes

Re: WE HAVE ARRIVED AT A LEGAL DEAD END OF THE OBIDIENT MOVEMENT by Philgafauto: 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2023
successmatters:

No matter how you try to hide it, your hate is getting the better of you, you didn't vote foe Peter Obi, millions of yorubas voted for Peter Obi and still support him, they have still not abandoned the truth, yorubas are not so fickle minded.

I campaigned, made numerous financial contributions to labour party campaign, and used my hard earned money to lodge in a hotel far from home just to vote Peter Obi.

I knew he was a weak person but never contemplated this level of docility.

He has been cheated and the rest is now history. Who am I to die on Peter Obi's matter when the elites and the strong men in his tribe (IPOB) do not reckon with him?

How many people Peter Obi don help for this life? We still no look that side and we voted for him and you want us to continue hating on Asiwaju Tinubu?

I no get any Igbo blood flowing through my veins ooo, I be proper Yoruba man. We try for Peter Obi abeg!!!

9 Likes

Re: WE HAVE ARRIVED AT A LEGAL DEAD END OF THE OBIDIENT MOVEMENT by Depriest2020: 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:

Which defense team?

A presidential candidate ought to have a standard collating center to collate all results across Nigeria without waiting for INEC, INEC should only be for cross examining.

What figure did Obi come up with at LP collating center? How did he get 25% spread out of the 36 states and Fct?
All the evidences he presented are the areas he has agents, and they got certified true copies of the results of which even INEC is denying their own original results. Obi even won in Niger State, am telling you for a fact. here in the north before the election people where so frustrated and disenchanted with APC that everyone was surprised when Tinubu was announced as the winner. Everywhere was so quiet and calm as if someone died.

7 Likes

Re: WE HAVE ARRIVED AT A LEGAL DEAD END OF THE OBIDIENT MOVEMENT by helinues: 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2023
Depriest2020:

All the evidences he presented are the areas he has agents, and they got certified true copies of the results of which even INEC is denying their own original results. Obi even won in Niger State, am telling you for a fact. here in the north before the election people where so frustrated and disenchanted with APC that everyone was surprised when Tinubu was announced as the winner. Everywhere was so quiet and calm as if someone died.

Would those evidence affect the margin of 2m plus between the 1st and 3rd. The significance in the overall election is what the judges would determine on

6 Likes

Re: WE HAVE ARRIVED AT A LEGAL DEAD END OF THE OBIDIENT MOVEMENT by successmatters(m): 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2023
Philgafauto:

I campaigned, made numerous financial contributions to labour party campaign, and used my hard earned money to lodge in a hotel far from home just to vote Peter Obi.

I knew he was a weak person but never contemplated this level of docility.

He has been cheated and the rest is now history. Who am I to die on Peter Obi's matter when the elites and the strong men in his tribe (IPOB) do not reckon with him?

How many people Peter Obi don help for this life? We still no look that side and we voted for him and you want us to continue hating on Asiwaju Tinubu?

I no get any Igbo blood flowing through my veins ooo, I be proper Yoruba man. We try for Peter Obi abeg!!!

With each word you say, you expose more lies. Imagine asking how many people Peter Obi helped, are you just coming in from prison?

12 Likes

Re: WE HAVE ARRIVED AT A LEGAL DEAD END OF THE OBIDIENT MOVEMENT by Landowner101(m): 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2023
Philgafauto:

All this emotional doings won't work, we the sensible youths want a better Nigeria, and someone that bought his way to the presidency can give us that.

3 Likes

Re: WE HAVE ARRIVED AT A LEGAL DEAD END OF THE OBIDIENT MOVEMENT by flokii: 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2023
Na Yoruba intellects Obi a.k.a Mr warehouse economy dey use play.. Our people will show him he is just a boy not fit to stand where real men are standing.

4 Likes

Re: WE HAVE ARRIVED AT A LEGAL DEAD END OF THE OBIDIENT MOVEMENT by Philgafauto: 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2023
successmatters:

With each word you say, you expose more lies. Imagine asking how many people Peter Obi helped, are you just coming in from prison?

How many Igbo boys fit die for am?

Is it yoruba or hausa boys that should fight for him?

The fact is that he is stingy and he has not helped many people in his journey of life

That is not even my business. That is the business of his igbo brethren. They are apparently abandoned him to his fate.

10 Likes

Re: WE HAVE ARRIVED AT A LEGAL DEAD END OF THE OBIDIENT MOVEMENT by successmatters(m): 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2023
Philgafauto:

How many Igbo boys fit die for am?

Is it yoruba or hausa boys that should fight for him?

The fact is that he is stingy and he has not helped many people in his journey of life

That is not even my business. That is the business of his igbo brethren. They are apparently abandoned him to his fate.

Seems I've been making a mistake replying you, obviously you don't know much. No need educating you, maybe you're even underage cause of your words.

Sleep my young boy. You're not nature enough for this topic.

8 Likes

Re: WE HAVE ARRIVED AT A LEGAL DEAD END OF THE OBIDIENT MOVEMENT by Philgafauto: 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2023
flokii:
Na Yoruba intellects Obi a.k.a Mr warehouse economy dey use play.. Our people will show him he is just a boy not fit to stand where real men are standing.

That written address was a work of intellectual and legal sophistry.

I dont know how Peter Obi's team can respond. They are mostly constitutional and statutory dictates so there is no way out.

I am just preparing the mind of Nigerians so they dont say the Judiciary has been bribed.

5 Likes

Re: WE HAVE ARRIVED AT A LEGAL DEAD END OF THE OBIDIENT MOVEMENT by Philgafauto: 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2023
successmatters:

Seems I've been making a mistake replying you, obviously you don't know much. No need educating you, maybe you're even underage cause of your words.

Sleep my young boy. You're not nature enough for this topic.

I will take the insult, while you take the pain of the loss.

I understand how you feel.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is There Anything You Like About Nigeria? / Goodluck Jonathan Will Win 2015 Elections - Apostle Suleiman Johnson / Fresh Violent Clash Between Hausa And Oyigbo Residents In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.