Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation (45779 Views)

How Hand Sanitizers Are Made In Lagos Market, Ojota - Video / COVID-19: Ogun Govt To Distribute “Not For Sale” Hand Sanitizers To Residents / Hand Sanitizers by EMZOR pharmaceuticals Available in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by blowjohn(m): 3:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
haleymoon:
This is what happens when you grow up in a criminal state in Nigeria. To much politics in everything from the family right to the top.

Benin city eh.
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by DrMuzungu(m): 3:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
TopeAlabi26:
They have the flyers that do cleansing at night na grin

Make 20k from 3k Easy in days..
Have you heard of Juice Box ?
It’s a referral matrix that needs you to refer 2 people and cash out with 20k LEGIT.

https: //chat. whatsapp. com/F2HzUQToIuPIh4QeyI0EQf

Join the WhatsApp Group to Join a team that makes the referrals easy now!! (Remove the space in the link)

Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by grandstar(m): 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
CrudeSon:
Just imagine!!
Just to support a sitting governor,no one wants to lose his job,this is what it has gotten to, politics over humanity,Kwontinue

The aspirant is at fault. The action is politically motivated. Without an election, I'm sure no donation would have been made.

If he's sincere, let him donate it to the poor. They'll appreciate it. The governor can't stop them from receiving it

1 Like

Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by Xisnin(m): 3:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
Prettychichi21:

Lol serves u guys right..how can u buy MTn 2GB at the rate of 550 Aarrrrrrh tongue
Are you defending your brother?
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by babtoundey(m): 3:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
Those ones are disgrace to the profession they hold. If they have their way they will be denying whoever opposes their good and saviour medical treatment
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by CoronaVirusPro: 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
CrudeSon:
Just imagine!!
Just to support a sitting governor,no one wants to lose his job,this is what it has gotten to, politics over humanity,Kwontinue

It's saddening.

1 Like

Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by sofiscatedmoron: 3:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
Abia1stboy:
Bring it to Abia state, we accept anything because our useless governor doesn't know anything
Bring it to south west, we are leading in corona
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
I guess because Odubu printed Edo 2020, his name and APC logo on the sanitizers

1 Like

Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by nextstep(m): 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
chariisGRACE:
"His response was that" ‘My brother I am not around and you know this is politics’.

The certificate of that Doctor should be investigated. Such words cannot be spewed by a real doctor.
They politicise everything, even when the life of the citizens Is at stake.

Imagine the boosit!!

I agree, people's lives are are stake, but you have to appreciate the man's honesty grin

For me oh, I thought that was the most honest and straightforward answer. You know Edo politics can be funny, and nobody wants to feel Obaseki's wrath whether justified or not.
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by Mycommand: 3:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
Stupid people! The same way they won't treat a "gun shot" victim unless they get a police clearance, then the patient dies! Very uncivilized medical practitioners.
CrudeSon:
Just imagine!!

1 Like

Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by Blu3ray: 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
Prettychichi21:

Lol serves u guys right..how can u buy MTn 2GB at the rate of 550 Aarrrrrrh tongue

If something is too good to be true, it certainly is
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by rummmy: 3:41pm On Apr 08, 2020
He can as well drop them and go,the doctor is observing social distancing order
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by erico2k2(m): 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
dre11:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/04/08/coronavirus-drama-as-edo-hospital-rejects-donated-hand-sanitizers/
Good one from the Hospital management, why did he want to politicise his donation, if he wants to truely help he can go to ring road and set up a kiosk and give it out free and not print any party or personal logo onit.To me he got served!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by shevy878: 3:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
grin, naija still using corona to play politics, the thing never touch. Covid19 still dey do warm up.
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by edoairways: 3:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
[quote author=Bolabanana post=88225009]I believe they have their reasons Edo people can't be trusted[/quote]
What do you mean?
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by Ladycewhy(f): 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
matex97:
I guess because Odubu printed Edo 2020, his name and APC logo on the sanitizers
the story reads "customised hand sanitizers" ,so your guess is not far fetched.
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by seangy4konji: 4:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
Everything na polithicks.
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by itu404(m): 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
apt reply, 'my brother u know this is politics. u wan make dem fire de man? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by Autotech312(m): 4:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

This is the complainant own version of the story
Lets wait for the accused own version

Odubu and his elements can't be trusted.

Bros, don't tell me the love you have for Obaseki blind you from saying the truth in this matter. Politics over human lives....i spit.
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by TruthSpeaker: 4:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
chariisGRACE:
"His response was that" ‘My brother I am not around and you know this is politics’.

The certificate of that Doctor should be investigated. Such words cannot be spewed by a real doctor.
They politicise everything, even when the life of the citizens Is at stake.

Imagine the boosit!!

YOU THINK THE DOCTOR IS AT FAULT? WHO WILL LIKE TO RISK HIS JUICY POST (MANAGING DIRECTOR OF A HOSPITAL) BECAUSE OF POLITICAL MOTIVATED SANITIZERS? IF THAT POLITICIAN IS SERIOUS AND NOT A CHEAP ASSHOLE, HE SHOULD DONATE VENTILATORS OR PUSH THE SANITIZERS TO THE ELECTORATES ON THE STREET.
THE MEDICAL DIRECTOR TOOK A VERY WISE DECISION TO SAVE HIS JOB AND AVOID BEING A POLITICALLY LACED SCAPE GOAT.
DR PIUS ODUBA SHOULD CHANGE STRATEGY, THIS CHEAP TRAP HE SET FOR A STATE HOSPITAL WORKERS WILL OBVIOUSLY FAIL AGAIN. HOW DARE YOU DONATE CUSTOMIZED SANITIZERS TO A STATE HOSPITAL WHEN YOU ARE RUNNING AGAINST THE INCUMBENT GOVERNOR? THEM DO YOU SOMETHING FOR YOUR VILLAGE? IF YOU WANT VOTES, GO TO THE STREET AND SHARE THOSE SANITIZERS OR GIVE THE NEEDY FOOD WITH “VOTE ODUBA FOR CHANGE” CRESTED ON IT.
THE DOCTOR IS VERY REAL AND PRACTICAL IN A NIGERIA CONTEXT.

1 Like

Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
Prettychichi21:

He can and actually don't need a vendor to do that. He should just dial *131*65# with no dime on his sim.
He can equally purchase 4G for #1000 After following the options.
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ladycewhy:
the story reads "customised hand sanitizers" ,so your guess is not far fetched.
My guess was right because I just saw the full picture of the sentiment now.
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by golddare: 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by Wettoid123: 4:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
My brother am not around and you know this is politics,imagine what is coming out from the mouth of a cmd playing politics with people's life!
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by bendazum: 4:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
scoundrel:

Then it means the Coronavirus has not hit the state serious if this is the case. When casualties start rising in number everyone will forget petty issues and save lives.

Do you personally know anyone that is positive for Coro?
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by Wettoid123: 4:26pm On Apr 08, 2020
bendazum:

Do you personally know anyone that is positive for Coro?

Meaning you are saying no coro?
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by bendazum: 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
Wettoid123:

Meaning you are saying no coro?

You didn't answer the question.
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by Truthbites: 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
UnaToto:
Playing politics with COVID-19?

There's no doubt, Nigerians are one of the if not the worst set of humans on Earth.

UnaToto

UnaToto,nor be lie u talk. ..wetin pain me be say everybody come from ur name

1 Like

Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by Izigha(m): 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Wow, that is a mature response. You did not burn weed today or what?
Re: Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation by majamajic(m): 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

I heard , vote APC and picture of John was boldly printed on the sanitizers bottles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? / My HIV Journey In Nigeria Vs US (Pros And Cons) / The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.