Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why? (1136 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why? by jiddy: 9:33am On Jun 06, 2007
Why can't nairalanders mind their business? I believe forums are to share your opinions with LIKE MINDS. But in this case, I found out that those they aint got nothing to say criticise and condemn other people's topics. My advice is that if you're not interested in a topic, please move on and dont spoil the fun for others.

To all you playa haters there's an egyptian forum on zorpia.com, please go there to yarn you arabic bla bla and leave nairaland for funloving people.

Thank you.
Re: Why? by jhibola: 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2007
e concern uuuuuu, amebooooooooooo
Re: Why? by oreofemi(f): 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2007
Just dont talk anymore, cos i can see that its what you are telling people not to that you are doing.
Re: Why? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2007
@topic
interesting interesting, bla bla bla. thank you. but even if i don't support what some people do.
i think the whole drama that occurs in different threads in NL, is what makes the forum more spicy and interesting. just my opinion. grin
Re: Why? by iice(f): 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2007
Where's the fun in having only like minds undecided
Re: Why? by 2dye4(m): 8:46pm On Jun 08, 2007
iice:

Where's the fun in having only like minds undecided

ur rite, wht would i wanna do with two left legs? angry
d forum is for interaction at its best and worst! let keep da fun alive. wink

(1) (Reply)

They Always Come Back / Urgent Attn:answer This / Pls Help Me Am Almost Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.