Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,861 members, 7,956,245 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:27 AM

If Girls Toast Guys (?) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Girls Toast Guys (?) (1067 Views)

Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Is It True That If Girls Didn't Apply Make Up, Guys Won't Approach Them? / If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Girls Toast Guys (?) by sagitarius(m): 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2007
hi guys, i was just wonderin how it would feel if the situation of guys toastin girls was reversed and girls were the ones responsible 4 d toastin, I'm aware that some girls practically toast guys in some situations, but if it was officially and culturally the societal approved way of doin thins, how often do u think u'll be toasted as a guy and what will u look out for from girls that toast u? cheesy and as a girl, what will u look out for when toastin a guy wink?? pls lets Discuss,
Re: If Girls Toast Guys (?) by sagitarius(m): 10:01pm On Oct 24, 2007
Answer truthfully pls
Re: If Girls Toast Guys (?) by adekennis(m): 8:42am On Oct 25, 2007
@ oko wo obo
this your name naa waa oooo grin grin grin
Re: If Girls Toast Guys (?) by bebe2007(m): 11:21am On Oct 25, 2007
I would have been too good asking guys out. Bad Toaster!!!! i would have been polite, gentle, mannered, cultured etc inshort everything the guys are not today. I would have gone for the tall, dark, huge/slim, well groomed, good looking guys. Very clean, no hip hop looking guy, i love men in corporate clothes, smells of power, which is a major attraction for me. Correct clothes o! (not gabadin trousers and 2k packet shirt and CMS Bus stop ties). I would love a good dresser any day, even if he isnt all that facially. He must have good hygiene habits, well manicured nails and pedicured toes. Would also go for those with strands of grey hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!love it. My Sexy Grey!! Well if he isnt trim not too bad he should be well proportioned. i really do not like the stomach protuding more than the whole body. If you are big be big all over. Then lets come to diction. A good clear voice (particular about that too), fluent in English and if he has an accent it must be a good one. (I like the northern accent). He should have a decent job that pays his bills at least and must be a christian.

So those are the things i would be looking out for when toasting a guy. Hope its not too long poster!!!!
Re: If Girls Toast Guys (?) by iice(f): 11:24am On Oct 25, 2007
LOL bebe. . .
Re: If Girls Toast Guys (?) by sagitarius(m): 1:46pm On Oct 25, 2007
I would have been too good asking guys out. Bad Toaster!!!! i would have been polite, gentle, mannered, cultured etc inshort everything the guys are not today. I would have gone for the tall, dark, huge/slim, well groomed, good looking guys. Very clean, no hip hop looking guy, i love men in corporate clothes, smells of power, which is a major attraction for me. Correct clothes o! (not gabadin trousers and 2k packet shirt and CMS Bus stop ties). I would love a good dresser any day, even if he isnt all that facially. He must have good hygiene habits, well manicured nails and pedicured toes. Would also go for those with strands of grey hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!love it. My Sexy Grey!! Well if he isnt trim not too bad he should be well proportioned. i really do not like the stomach protuding more than the whole body. If you are big be big all over. Then lets come to diction. A good clear voice (particular about that too), fluent in English and if he has an accent it must be a good one. (I like the northern accent). He should have a decent job that pays his bills at least and must be a christian.

So those are the things i would be looking out for when toasting a guy. Hope its not too long poster!!!!

, Hmmmm, No long thin
Re: If Girls Toast Guys (?) by Eddie4real(m): 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2007
@ bebe2007,

o bebeeeeee, 3 gbosa for u. u'r the girl o jare. just said it all concering a man.

Let me diagress a little. well to me, i believe as a guy, it's not sometn to brag about dat a girl walks up to u and bares her mind about u. I've had lots of cases, to be sincere. I observed one thing in most of these - MOST OF 'EM HAVE HARDLY WALKED UP TO ME THEMSELVES, its either they use their friends - most often, write letters and drop them where u could see 'em, or show u signs that they are trippn. Few have directly told me to my face (one did recently). AT ALL THESE I SINCERELY RESPECTED 'EM. Of course not that i'm fine or something, but 4 taking dat bold step.

By nature a lady is passive, so if she does wants d toasting, SHE LETS HER BODY LANGUAGE DO D TALKN. (2 long right?)
Re: If Girls Toast Guys (?) by Scopium: 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2007
bebe2007:

So your guy right now is all that? I won't be surprised if his name is Hype Williams. You sound as if 2k packet shirt is worst kind of asset to acquire. A lot of people are going through hell to survive and I mean both sex. Well you just spoke your Walt Disney mind where They All Lived happily Ever After
Re: If Girls Toast Guys (?) by bebe2007(m): 8:41am On Oct 26, 2007
Scopium:

So your guy right now is all that? I won't be surprised if his name is Hype Williams. You sound as if 2k packet shirt is worst kind of asset to acquire. A lot of people are going through hell to survive and I mean both sex. Well you just spoke your Walt Disney mind where They All Lived happily Ever After

Eya!!!! did i hit a nerve there? am so sorry. Well the question said "if Girls Toast Guys" mark the word there "IF". I did not toast my present boyfriend so i didnt have much of a choice. If i had been the one toasting, then you already know the type i would have gone for. But since am not toasting i have to make do with the likes that come to me. He is close to my type of hype though, not totally anyway.Am working on that though.But do i see my type of hypes around yes of course, i pray they come to me one day grin grin grin thats if i do not succeed with this one. cry
Re: If Girls Toast Guys (?) by RuuDie(m): 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2007
LETS REMIX THE TOPIC SOME ---- I'm a whole lot more interested in what a GIRL would say to a GUY she's TOASTING. . . . . . . the pickup LINES!
Re: If Girls Toast Guys (?) by okoomoge2(m): 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2007
I would have gone for guy who is real, blunt ,down to earth, who loves with his head, does not allow emotion overtake him, lively guy, humble,street wise, career oriented, a guy of many shades( Gentle at time, a bit of a thug,),romantic ,respect for woman.
A guy that would tell me am wrong, a guy that would help me to develop as a girl.
Re: If Girls Toast Guys (?) by opokonwa(m): 2:17pm On Oct 26, 2007
I have been pointedly toasted by the opposie sex, I think about twice.

I didn't find it funny or comfortable BECAUSE I'M USED TO THE REVERSE ROLE.

But assuming that was the norm THOUGH THIS IS SUCH A VERY CRAZY IDEA I would prefer ladies that are neat in personal hygiene and honest in their toasting styles.

I would dislike girls who are[b]cunning and dominiaring.[/b] AND I WILL ALSO DISLIKE LYING CHEATS.

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of His Life / Why Cant I Get My Own Love? / Uk Girls R Shit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.