Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,372 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (109430 Views)

Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) / Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by NdukingChina(m): 6:20am On Apr 09, 2020
But NCDC
Here in Nigeria keeps on
Disturbing
Me with massage

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by arma: 8:07am On Apr 09, 2020
Is it not same picture that they said Zulum of Borno was sharing food to his pple?Mtchewww
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by maziiwe: 8:49am On Apr 09, 2020
If Nigerian government even make attempt try this kind thing come tell citizens to go queue up to collect dem, the citizens go burst laugh say dem try.
They'd be like:

"Na who una wan use trap catch for Boko Haram una dey look for".

The citizens won't believe it at all.

������� if you're call to come will you go?
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Organs(m): 8:51am On Apr 09, 2020
Biafrarep:

Sorry, I couldn't read the nonsense you typed above. Lack of punctuation, no paragraph, and above all, the little I read in the first lines showed it is lacking in intelligence and coherence.

Next please!!

Never mind. Continue your calling, i.e complain, lament, shout, boast, point finger, blame..... meanwhile, you still remain a second class citizen.
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Ruby5: 8:54am On Apr 09, 2020
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by omotoniwa(f): 9:07am On Apr 09, 2020
Is she not part of the stupid PDP government That bastardise our economic. Stupid woman.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by omotoniwa(f): 9:11am On Apr 09, 2020
You are part of the P.D.P government That bastardise our economic. As a matter of fact u are a corrupt woman.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Kontokola: 9:40am On Apr 09, 2020
Still waiting for our government to do the needful
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 09, 2020
omotoniwa:
You are part of the P.D.P government That bastardise our economic. As a matter of fact u are a corrupt woman.

Go and jail her na.

Mumu

Buhari corrupt pass her.

Dumb corrupt Herdsman called president buhari
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Psoul(m): 11:36am On Apr 09, 2020
JAMO84:
Rwanda has the same population with Kano, they can afford to feed everyone in that country for ten years. That's not to say we cannot do better, it's corruption that's killing us in this Country!!!

I AM DONE TALKING

Irrational logic.
They have population that it's equal to Kano State. Is their GDP equal to that of America's?

Their revenue is synonymous to their number. So for them to do what they did, it means they have better leaders.

Nigeria is about 200million people with lots of resources that can cater for the people. If they fail to do it, then, Rwanda is far better than Nigeria.
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by usah4(m): 11:44am On Apr 09, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, awon elebis dem grin
Not your fault at all, the can't keep fooling us na after collecting money to feed the masses the end up giving them nothing.
Be wise dude
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by goaldynman(m): 12:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
idealogical:

[s]Where is the picture from? I guess the wheelbarrow and kerosene pictures were also manufactured by Buhari looters.

You are just proving my point, you don't see the rot, the disgrace, and sad irony right there under your own nose because you love to play tribalism, bigotry and hatred[/s].

And what is even wrong if a Governor share kerosine to his people?!

Show me one thing that your god, BUHARI, has ever shared that got to all the citizens of Nigeria?!

And also show me one thing your state governor has shared to his people?!
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by goaldynman(m): 12:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
idealogical:

[s]Where is the picture from? I guess the wheelbarrow and kerosene pictures were also manufactured by Buhari looters.

You are just proving my point, you don't see the rot, the disgrace, and sad irony right there under your own nose because you love to play tribalism, bigotry and hatred[/s].

And what is even wrong if a Governor shares kerosine to his people?!

Show me one thing that your god, BUHARI, has ever shared that got to all the citizens of Nigeria?!

And also show me one thing your state governor has shared to his people?!!
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by idealogical: 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
[s]
goaldynman:

And what is even wrong if a Governor shares kerosine to his people?!

And also show me one thing your state governor has shared to his people?!!
[/s]

I'll pass, no energy to entertain rubbish posts.
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by OlawaleBammie: 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
usah4:

Not your fault at all, the can't keep fooling us na after collecting money to feed the masses the end up giving them nothing.
Be wise dude

Sorry dude, am sorry

1 Like

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by kikelomojessy(f): 5:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
That's how they share it too in naija, just that each is for a community and Rwanda did not add bread, naija did.

This is just photo wait until u see each family attest to it.
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by honesttalk21: 11:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
Miner13:
when the eductated reasoned like this.i think china is just ten million that's why they were able to do it?

You have literally insulted me. It's ok. I only pointed out the factor of population. Would you want to dig out where the other countries don't get it right. I was in
You forget the years of continuous planning and progress these countries have had. Africa and indeed Nigeria suffers for its greed and still does. We can make a positive change save the greed and diversity of opinions.
Anyway the picture posted was proven to be unrelated.
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by honesttalk21: 11:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
nextstep:

It should and can be possible. The level of productivity should match your population. Food per capita simply means: the more people, the more food is produced, and the more should be stored in emergencies.

USA with nearly 2x our population can do it, as can Malaysia, Indonesia, South Africa, and Rwanda with different populations and levels of development... so it's not a matter of population, but of commitment to your own people's survival.

We have the land, we have the farmers, we have the resources. What we don't have is good management and enough foresight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX6qrY4VwTs

I saw this video a while ago, about a large yam barn in Edo, of a single farmer. One man! See the video, showing off one man's effort, and tell me whether Nigeria should have any business with poverty, if our governments (state and federal) would take this seriously and store the excess for times like this.

Of course it is possible. Perhaps Nigeria can feed the world too but maybe you know a number of the reasons why that isn't so.
So much insincerity and greed amongst the governed and the governors.
Anyway the picture was from a different occurrence.
We may get there just when I don't know
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by honesttalk21: 11:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
Yes your point on management says it all
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Insectkiller: 12:33am On Apr 18, 2020
Shuut up!

Shuut up there! Ngozi

Stop that nonsense..are u trying to rubbish our presido??

Shutt up! Shutt up there..okonjo be careful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) / Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 / This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.