Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,510 members, 7,836,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest (51795 Views)

Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail / Brazil Legend, Ronaldinho Released From Paraguayan Prison And Placed Under House / Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest by Twinkletwin: 7:05pm On Apr 08, 2020
Koginaija:
you tell me why he doesn't need JESUS first.you started the arguement.
because he needs God not Jesus
Re: Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
Twinkletwin:
because he needs God not Jesus
JESUS is GOD.The second person in the trinity.i know you wont understand this concept but you will still argue.
Re: Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest by hodari: 7:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
ogbiwa:
Former Brazil forward Ronaldinho has been released from prison and placed under house arrest in Paraguay.

The 2005 Ballon d'Or winner had spent time in jail along with his brother after being arrested on 6 March, accused of using fake passports.

The pair had previously been denied bail but posted $800,000 (£648,000) each and must now stay in a four-star hotel in Asuncion while awaiting trial.

Both Ronaldinho, 40, and his brother Roberto Assis deny any wrongdoing.

Their lawyer has called their imprisonment "arbitrary, abusive and illegal."

In allowing the pair to leave prison, Judge Gustavo Amarilla said the size of the bail paid was "significant" and would "guarantee they will not flee".

Ronaldinho had initially visited Paraguay to promote a book and a campaign for underprivileged children.

The 2002 World Cup winner played for clubs including Paris St-Germain, Barcelona and AC Milan before retiring in 2015 after a spell at Brazilian side Fluminense.

Ronaldhinho won the World Cup with Brazil in 2002 and was named Fifpro World Player in 2005 and 2006.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/52213958
Ronaldinho Gaucho my guy. Wish him all the best.
Re: Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest by Twinkletwin: 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
Koginaija:
JESUS is GOD.The second person in the trinity.i know you wont understand this concept but you will still argue.
you're confused
Re: Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest by Kalubolt(m): 8:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
logon599:
Just a little over a decade ago he was the poster boy of world football, disgracing defenders, bamboozling Peter cech and seaman, as well as getting applauded by rival Madrid fans at the bernabeu, all with that famous smile. Life

Contact me to design your professional building drawings (architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical) all at good prices as well as construction supervision from foundation to painting. Kindly chat or call 0816 124 7898 if you need any one. Thank you
Forget all what they are saying, he isn't broke
Re: Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
Twinkletwin:
you're confused
alright let it stop here.
Re: Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest by Engrgreg231(m): 10:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
After this hugging I hope we won't receive any news that Ronaldinho has tested positive to covid-19
Re: Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest by BonPatrick(m): 11:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
You are right
Koginaija:
Nothing lasts forever,who would think he will drop this low.any life without JESUS is a life of crisis and regrets! don't be suprised you see messi or ronaldo this way in the future.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest by justino57(m): 5:46am On Apr 09, 2020
See this

Re: Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest by guychidile: 9:44am On Apr 09, 2020
play maker,I salute you
Re: Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest by Miles2345(m): 9:57am On Apr 09, 2020
Guys have you claimed your Free N500? ..... Don't miss out on these amazing welcome back bonuses �. REGISTER HERE http://clickmetertracking.com/maxi1
Re: Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest by JoaoFelix: 5:42am On Apr 10, 2020
aylive02:
wink
Boys like you sha
Re: Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest by JoaoFelix: 5:43am On Apr 10, 2020
Boys like you sha
aylive02:
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team / Marjorie Enya Proposes To Isadora Cerullo At The Olympics (PICS&VIDEO) / Jose Mourinho Gives Conditions To Be Met Before Joining Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.