Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing (97034 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi With Old Photo. Shehu Sani Reacts / Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable / Here Is The Moment Atiku Used An Award As Microphone. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing by Codes151(m): 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
See how Una Dey think?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing by IpobAntidote: 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
vertueptime:

No offence Pls id like to ask if u are as educated as she is?

Going through an educational system does not equate to having common sense, logic and the ability to think and act rationally. She has a degree higher than I have simply because I'm not keen on getting a phd. I can get one if desire such but I have no interest in such right now.
A lot of you people don't understand that getting a degree does not mean that you are necessarily smarter than someone who doesn't, it simply means that you are more determined, focused and persevered in getting one.
I know people with PhDs that I won't consider to be very smart and I also know people without much education who are pretty smart than a lot of educated ones.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing by overall90: 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
whirlweend:
Why are Nigerians so quick to talk without thinking or understanding?. There are two statements in that post by NOI. The first statement emphasizes the need for social distancing in food sharing and she used the picture to illustrate.Nothing was said about Rwanda doing it that way.The second statement gave anpther example of social distancing in sharing food items to the poor using Rwanda as example that goes from door to door.What is so difficult in understanding what she wrote?
#Dullards

Exactly.
even the second statement have ALSO in it meaning that it is entirely different from the first.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing by SmartchildTutor: 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
idealogical:

Standard excuse when fake news people get caught. ..

grin grin

Exactly!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing by Qoko: 7:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
What type of leader do we have in nigeria? They always want to score cheap marks when their team has been totally disgraced initially and milked our foreign reserve dry.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing by frog12: 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2020
dis naija ministers are just fake. see as dem they expose them on the continent. okonjo, sorry.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing by kemi27948: 7:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing by Kenneth10110(m): 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

First admit it is fake, no sensible conversation can be founded on lies.

She passed a message if you like grab it or you want to deny that you don't lie to appease people to the truth its your type that will tell your children you never disturbed in class during school days but you might be a pro then the most important thing is you passed a message to them to always listen attentively in class.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing by Stalwert: 7:49pm On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
Kenneth10110:

She passed a message if you like grab it or you want to deny that you don't lie to appease people to the truth its your type that will tell your children you never disturbed in class during school days but you might be a pro then the most important thing is you passed a message to them to always listen attentively in class.
[/s]

When PMB said covik 1-9 Wharton did you children of hate say? Now you are confronted by aunty peddling fake news and to are saying pass a message, passing which useless message of fake news.

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing by Kenneth10110(m): 7:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

When PMB said covik 1-9 Wharton did you children of hate say? Now you are confronted by aunty peddling fake news and to are saying pass a message, passing which useless message of fake news.

Which PMB o your part of those supporting this worst governance. when trying to educate me don't use PMB or your waisting your time.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing by Stalwert: 8:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
Kenneth10110:

Which PMB o your part of those supporting this worst governance. when trying to educate me don't use PMB or your waisting your time.
[/s]

Yes, hate is the foundation of your thinking, that I am certain of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing by Kenneth10110(m): 8:05pm On Apr 08, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Yes, hate is the foundation of your thinking, that I am certain of.

Yes i hate the PMB led adminstration they promised what they can't keep
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing by BERNIMOORE: 8:05pm On Apr 08, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

First admit it is fake, no sensible conversation can be founded on lies.
see how frustrated you are Even disgraced by your paid goons
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing by Str8talk21: 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2020
She's playing APC usual propaganda naaa....why una dey complain. Is APC not a party riddled with propaganda?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing by 7lives: 8:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
Corrinthians:
They don't even realise the depth of the lie here, given their flimsy defences which they like and share in the hope of according them credibility.

First, the tweet lied about the country. Secondly, it lied about the occasion. Third, it lied about, MORE SIGNIFICANTLY, the giver.

It was an individual donation and not a government's.

The woman is a liar and a fake news purveyor.

CHAI.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing by 7lives: 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
Compliant:

It was shared in Gambia and not Rwanda

CHAI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing by Kdon2: 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2020
Stalwert:

But why lie? Couldn't she had just made that point?

PS Why did the mod change my topic, Nkonjo Iweala pushed fake news and she was bursted why change the title to make her look innocent? This is morally bankrupt if you ask me, you can be pro PDP without becoming their propaganda arm.

Cause it reek of bitterness
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing by vertueptime: 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
IpobAntidote:

Going through an educational system does not equate to having common sense, logic and the ability to think and act rationally. She has a degree higher than I have simply because I'm not keen on getting a phd. I can get one if desire such but I have no interest in such right now.
A lot of you people don't understand that getting a degree does not mean that you are necessarily smarter than someone who doesn't, it simply means that you are more determined, focused and persevered in getting one.
I know people with PhDs that I won't consider to be super smart and I also know people without much education who are pretty smart than a lot of educated ones.

Simply put NO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing by swiperthefox: 8:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
ambu2:
When this is over, I would be disappointed if many negative-thinking Nigerians who love to condemn everything Nigeria do not migrate to Chad and Rwanda.

Sad that even erudite Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, a former two-time Minister of Finance who failed to initiate diversification of the economy, will allow herself to be caught in this shameful display of unpatriotism. Sad!
Please explain why it is unpatriotic? How are you sure the person that posted it online didn't steal it and post it? You don't know that either.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing by Stalwert: 8:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
BERNIMOORE:
see how frustrated you are Even disgraced by your paid goons
[/s]

You had nothing to say so you said nothing.... Quite pathetic.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing by Stalwert: 8:49pm On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
Kdon2:

Cause it reek of bitterness
[/s]

I don't deal with cowards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing by Stalwert: 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
Kenneth10110:

Yes i hate the PMB led adminstration they promised what they can't keep

The sweet thing is that hate will eventually give you high bp because I can't imagine how you intend to survive with it till. 2023 then start off with another round when PYO takes over, you shall live in hate for sometime to come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing by AKAH(m): 8:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
Stalwert:
Nigeria's former Minister of Finance from the beleaguered administration of president Jonathan was exposed by Twitter users as posting fake news in a poor attempt to hail Rwanda's president Paul.

She attributed pictures from a philanthropist act to Kigame, the thread made frontpage https://www.nairaland.com/5781313/how-food-items-distributed-rwanda#88221534

Twitter users known for high intellectual content immediately unraveled her post

https://twitter.com/NOIweala/status/1247854465702559745?s=19
Most people didn't understand her message. She gave examples of distribution of relief materials and citing what is obtainable in Rwanda as a better option.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing by Kenneth10110(m): 9:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
Stalwert:

The sweet thing is that hate will eventually give you high bp because I can't imagine how you intend to survive with it till. 2023 then start off with another round when PYO takes over, you shall live in hate for sometime to come.

Eeeihhhh PMB is the worst president Nigeria ever produced cheesy
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing by Stalwert: 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
AKAH:
Most people didn't understand her message. She gave examples of distribution of relief materials and citing what is obtainable in Rwanda as a better option.

grin grin grin Okonjo Rwanda and Obi China in one person.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing by EmekaBlue(m): 9:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
Share us money not all these yeye news
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing by fearless247: 9:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

It happened last year, the dishonest woman whose economic philosophy does not believe in Government handouts was just being the lousy human being she always has been, in trying to spite Nigeria to embrace a a model which she rejects she ended up disgracing herself as charlatan who spreads fake news out of spite like the likes of Reno the fool, Nnamdi cownu, Foulmouth kayode and et Al.
The good thing is under PMB Nigeria had it first social security model in place and that has swung into action.

Shut up
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing by LivingSage: 9:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
Igbo and pride. Ndi developers cheesy wink
What was her achievements as finance minister? Ur mumu don do abeg
[s]
fulaniHERDSman:
Human Error ... Even the title reads Nkonjo iweala ... instead of Okonja Iweala.
You got nothing on our Economic pearl biko.
The message is that we should be more open and deep in our palliative effort.
All the people in Aso Rock put together cannot still match her.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing by Stalwert: 9:34pm On Apr 08, 2020
fearless247:

Shut up

Why BISG you mean you don't believe in democracy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing by Exodora: 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
Stalwert:

But why lie? Couldn't she had just made that point?

PS Why did the mod change my topic, Nkonjo Iweala pushed fake news and she was bursted why change the title to make her look innocent? This is morally bankrupt if you ask me, you can be pro PDP without becoming their propaganda arm.
Sometimes I wonder if people have sense at all .
What exactly are you interested in , is the massage that was concerned "social distance " or otherwise.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing by Mshad662(m): 9:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
S

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) / Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) / Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.