Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

How Has The Covid19 Lock Down Benefited Your Marital Or Relationship Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Has The Covid19 Lock Down Benefited Your Marital Or Relationship Life? (518 Views)

How My 70kg Is Affecting My Relationship Life / Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 / Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Has The Covid19 Lock Down Benefited Your Marital Or Relationship Life? by OpinionPoll: 4:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
So guys,
Being forced to stay home for days has not been easy especially on our social and financial life. However, it has been beneficial in some ways. For example, I overheard a man telling someone on phone how he got to know that women need to be pampered for what they go through unseen. He said the lock down has forced him to know how it feels to be with children at home having been the everyday work type of person. He said he hardly stay all-day at home if not for covid19.
He claimed to have heared when his wife who was in the kitchen cooking was constantly shouting on his child to move away from there but he didn't really look into it. Only for him to later enter the bedroom to find the kid bathing herself with her mother's body cream. A body cream she just bought few days to the lock down. And he was overwhelmed by the way his wife manages to take care of the house, the kids and still make food available.
He claims to have regretted all the shouts and name callings on his wife previously and that he has learnt to appreciate her woman even when she makes mistake.

So, I was like Woow! I'm sure most house wives would enjoy this lock down the most. So tell us..

How has the covid19 lock down benefited your marital or relationship life?
Re: How Has The Covid19 Lock Down Benefited Your Marital Or Relationship Life? by seunlayi(m): 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
Positively
Re: How Has The Covid19 Lock Down Benefited Your Marital Or Relationship Life? by OpinionPoll: 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
seunlayi:
Positively
Nice one, but you don't want to throw more light. We could all learn.
Re: How Has The Covid19 Lock Down Benefited Your Marital Or Relationship Life? by donbachi(m): 4:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
If I show u my timetable..u go recommend doctors wey get degrees for carpentry,mechanical and plumbing...my body don scatter...knee,shoulder,head and toes.
Re: How Has The Covid19 Lock Down Benefited Your Marital Or Relationship Life? by OpinionPoll: 5:06pm On Apr 08, 2020
donbachi:
If I show u my timetable..u go recommend doctors wey get degrees for carpentry,mechanical and plumbing...my body don scatter...knee,shoulder,head and toes.
Wow! U mean u have been working? Show us ooo please
Re: How Has The Covid19 Lock Down Benefited Your Marital Or Relationship Life? by seunlayi(m): 8:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
OpinionPoll:

Nice one, but you don't want to throw more light. We could all learn.
nothing new really, I have bn in this business with her before the JUNE 12 crisis,... You remembered there were uncountable days of sit at home then.... CD, nadeco, kokori,....... grin
Re: How Has The Covid19 Lock Down Benefited Your Marital Or Relationship Life? by OpinionPoll: 9:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
seunlayi:
nothing new really, I have bn in this business with her before the JUNE 12 crisis,... You remembered there were uncountable days of sit at home then.... CD, nadeco, kokori,....... grin
oook

1 Like

Re: How Has The Covid19 Lock Down Benefited Your Marital Or Relationship Life? by doggedfighter(f): 9:41am On Apr 09, 2020
What else will they say if not constant nacking
Re: How Has The Covid19 Lock Down Benefited Your Marital Or Relationship Life? by OpinionPoll: 10:51am On Apr 09, 2020
doggedfighter:
What else will they say if not constant nacking
Hahaha! Are you sure you are not talking for yourself?

(1) (Reply)

Not Everything Has To Go On Social Media / Can You Let Your Partner Do This? / Please Help, My New Hisense TV Refuse To Recognize My Hdmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.