Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

“I Miss Having S*x & My Family” – Cardi B Laments Over Lockdown In The US - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Miss Having S*x & My Family” – Cardi B Laments Over Lockdown In The US (1435 Views)

Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) / Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown / I Can’t Go A Day Without S*x, My Best Position Is Doggy Style’ – Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Miss Having S*x & My Family” – Cardi B Laments Over Lockdown In The US by JoshuaOmoruyi(m): 5:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
American Award-winning rapper, Cardi B has lamented over not having all the sex she desires because of the lockdown in the United States of America.

Cardi B is one of the many artistes affected by the lockdown in America which is said to have the highest number of coronavirus cases which has recorded 399, 929 cases and 12,911 deaths. In a now-deleted post, the rapper claimed that she misses her family and friends and revealed that she misses sex most importantly because she gets it on a regular basis.

SEE WHAT SHE WROTE

Re: “I Miss Having S*x & My Family” – Cardi B Laments Over Lockdown In The US by dawnomike(m): 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
It will soon pass... Sorry sogbo?
This is the time to flex your muscles with abstinence exercise grin
Re: “I Miss Having S*x & My Family” – Cardi B Laments Over Lockdown In The US by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
omo offset dey enjoy o angry

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: Kiddwaya Insinuates That He May Dump Erica For Nengi / Kiddwaya Becomes The 2nd BBNaija 2020 Housemate To Hit 1M Instagram Followers / "I'm So Blessed" - Simi Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.