Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,969 members, 7,952,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:06 AM

Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo (3985 Views)

Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today / Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Gov Obaseki. / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo by Franzinni: 10:35am On Apr 09, 2020
Jhayphil:

Pure gibberish.

Abdul you don't know purity even if it smacks you in your face ... Its just the way you are
Re: Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo by okefrancis: 10:36am On Apr 09, 2020
dawnomike:
This is more than a picture... Wonder if Atiku was ever like this in front of Obasanjo or Sambo would have assumed this posture in front of Jonathan!

The office of the vice-president needs help!!!
You and your family need help I guess
Re: Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo by Franzinni: 10:36am On Apr 09, 2020
okefrancis:

You are a lazy youths, no wonder you have time to write rubbish, ode
yeah you are right .. You are hard working so.. Why are you here writing rubbish too? Ode jatijati..
Re: Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo by Joyce95: 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
I don't know why youth of nowadays showing their laziness
Re: Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo by LivingSage: 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
gloriaunobi:
State commissioner get respect more than the office of the DP
Office of the DP! Anything like that?
Re: Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo by LivingSage: 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
Abdul? Don't be foolish
Franzinni:

Abdul you don't know purity even if it smacks you in your face ... Its just the way you are
Re: Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo by Jhayphil: 12:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
Franzinni:

Lolz!!! Pele oo, abeg I can't type much jare.
Re: Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo by Deputy1111(m): 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
Buhari : how far about the economic sustainability process

Osinbajo: we are seriously working on it sir.

Buhari: I trust you.

#NigeriaWillPrevail
Re: Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo by Deputy1111(m): 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
Boy boy from South West....

Reporting to the deputy president
President kyari is coming back
And your father is slave slave from South East.
Re: Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo by Deputy1111(m): 12:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
Justice35:
Boi boi taking orders from his boss.
What is your real problem sef
Re: Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo by Franzinni: 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
LivingSage:
Abdul? Don't be foolish
you see why they call some people aproko!! Living sage better face your face and leave me and Abdul matter ... Abi is he your relathief?

Take time ...
Re: Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo by Codepain: 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
dokie:

i remember a yoruba muslim guy (my friend though) who was screaming at the top of his voice in our estate meeting with so much venom and hate in his tone that an igbo man will never be president of nigeria, like his life depended on it. i was just wondering why he was so passionate about it.

Sadly he suddenly died about a month ago, and i remembered that scene. If there is an existence after life, i'm sure an igbo man being president would be the least of his problems at the moment. He may be struggling to explain to God why he harbored such hate in his heart.

regardless of his position and that of many others like yourself, If nigeria lasts long enough, an igbo man will eventually be president, its inevitable. But i doubt if it will last as much as it has lasted already.

Therefore, focus your energies on more important things. if someone close to you is afflicted by covid 19 (i pray not) and is in a critical state and there is a shortage of medical personnel as is the case in many places today, i'm sure u wont be selective about the tribe of those treating him/her.

And if a tragedy were to befall you due to the terrible state of national leadership we have in the nation as it has befallen many, i am certain you would have preferred to have had better leadership regardless of the tribe of the leaders and be spared that tragedy.

Focus on important things.

Same way a lot of dead fanatical igbos will struggle to explain why they harbour so much hate

Re: Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
Deputy1111:
And your father is slave slave from South East.

Pains grin
Re: Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo by Rickmann: 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
Franzinni:
Osinbajo: your highness you called?

Buhari :: yes ... Did I not tell you to ask them to burn that office at midnight ? Why did they burn it in the morning ?

Osinbanjo: I .. I .. I ...

Buhari: wee yuu. Keepqwayet!!!

Two fools..
Buhari: kai cwom hia dis Omo Yoruba..
U tink u hap sense ba..
So u go and be hiding dis kwarona period so I can die and then you bekwom commander in chief ba.. Beri good . let kwari recober ba, I ll deal with you.

Osinbanjo: Oga, kon she be sir,
I can, I can , I can explain sir.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo by Justice35: 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
Deputy1111:
What is your real problem sef
ion have a problem sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are The "Minority" Tribes Of The Niger Delta Safe In Ipob's "Biafra'?? / 2011 Presidential Election Jonathan Lost In NW And NE Still Won(photo) / 2023:Tinubu Is Shrinking In The North, OBIDIENTS Must Wake Up( Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.