Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria (104790 Views)

217 Cuban Doctors Arrive In SA As Coronavirus Cases Hit 4546 (sunday) / #covid-19. 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive Nigeria Despite Protest From Nigerian Docto / Benue Doctors Arrive Suspected Monkeypox Victim's House 24 Hours After Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Xisnin(m): 8:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
jaxxy:

They had rational reason cos they were not consulted. Even China refused help from who, Europe and the US early on. It's only you that thinks ur country doesn't have sense and shud not consult their medical team and body. Have sm dignity. Yeye
China did not refuse help.
Doctors don't dictate to the government in China.
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
allanphash7:
E kaabo si orile ede wa E kaabo si ilu Nigeria E kaabo si ori ile olora E ma gbadun arayin

Adun ni yi o gbeyin wa

If you know you know
Nigeria 99. Lovely song grin grin
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by shallybee(f): 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nigeria kidnappers where are you??kidnapp this idiots, put them inside sack and throw them inside river angry sad angry,

2 Likes

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Rooneyboy(m): 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Honestly I keep on seeing something fishy about the attention Nigeria is getting from international community about corona virus.

Nigeria with a very low incidence and these people do not go to where the problem is escalating?
May God protect us in this country.
U are a very smart person, I've been asking same question since and yet to get an answer.
What is special about Nigeria, our numbers are still small, we have other countries that have overwhelming cases, ( some countries even openly crying) for more medical personnels, yet still these Chinese chose not to go there.
Our government should be careful.
Nigerians should be careful.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Precious4real50(f): 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Oga, is another person impersonating you??

Abi why the advertisement all over the billboards on nairaland??

Just dey waste another person space anyhow. undecided undecided
The impersonator open the account today oooh

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Precious4real50(f): 8:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ugo4hotish:

Stop using our Igbo language. Ogwashi is not Igbo
shocked OK

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Precious4real50(f): 8:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
lifeagain22:
. And when are you to Changing from Ada Ogwashi ,this one you keep reminding the forum you that you are still Ada Ogwa something
whenever my ban end cheesy I will switch to Adaogwashi1

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
sinkhole:
they are here because of Kyari grin shocked cool
We know nah. Na you them come for before? You think our professional thieves will go all the way to China to bring doctors for you?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by largeman4u(m): 8:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
They should go and treat Buhari friend

1 Like

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
Precious4real50:
whenever my ban end cheesy I will switch to Adaogwashi1

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Xisnin(m): 8:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tomsas:

Those who should have been called illiterates are the shameless and irresponsible set of leaders we have. Calling NMA such name only portrays how unrealistic and unsupportive we are in the project Nigeria. Does it mean we don't have the best brains who can handle what you have invited these people to do? Oh! I heard someone citing experience as the major reason, if their leaders had failed to build and develop a strong health system, would you have gone for them? If we continue to support the irrational and provocative gestures of these monsters we call leaders, our society will keep reaping the rotten fruits just as we are experiencing right now.

You are being sentimental.
We don't have the quarter brains in terms of quantity that the US has, yet they are struggling.
Italy healthcare has consistently been ranked as one of the best in the world for years, yet
they are struggling.

The problem many Nigerians have is that they do not consider a problem until stare death or
destruction in the face.

We have a potential emergency on hand and some idiots at NMA are playing politics.
They even threatened to go on strike. What kind of person make threats in such scenarios
if not psychopaths?

Coronavirus is not an Olympic medal for doctors to brag with.
These same attention seekers will take to their heel when a suspected case
of Coronavirus presents at their wards.

They did not threaten to strike because most states don't have a testing center.
They didn't threaten to strike because there are not enough protective materials.

But they are angry because some Chinese doctors who would prefer to be with
their families are sent by the government to share their experience.

SMH

1 Like

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Xisnin(m): 8:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
paparazi1:
You have just shown the world by your silly utterances that you are the educated illiterate. Dont you know everything about
the so called virus is deceptive. They are coming to fight covid 19 or installation of 5g. The more you look the less you see
You are as silly as the idiots at NMA who don't know their left from the right.
SMH
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Oguieke(m): 8:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
lets see how it goes!
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Precious4real50(f): 8:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
[quote author=Isinweke post=88235465][/quote] shocked I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 8:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
Empiree:
Black people dont have brain to govern a nation. There is no pandemic in nigeria. Why is all this attention?. Cases in Nigeria is under 300. Why dont they go to Spain, UK and other EU countries.

Again, Black people are brainless scumbags. If you are Black and you have brain my post doesn't concern you. Nigerian govt is a disgrace. I know some people are gonna tell me I don't understand the need to have foreign "medical experts". What happened to thousands of medical doctors and nurses in nigeria?.

Bro, say no more... At this very point, na siddon look me self dey.

I washed my hands off this country matter tay tay!!!... Lemme keep watching the dance of shame!!!

2 Likes

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by echesilver: 8:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Gabbriell: 8:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
I initially thought they were not doctors.
Not a bad move, their assistance is welcome. Thanks to the Chinese for this kind gesture
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by jamace(m): 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
BEWARE!

In Spain: over 640,000 #Covid19 testing kits from China dont work

Czech: 150,000 kits from China are defective

Ukraine: 250,000 kits from China are defective

Turkey: 500,000 kits are defective

Netherlands: 600,000 mask from china have been recalled

China proudly killing the world....

Please my fellow Nigerians....Stay away from all the CoronaVirus kits sent from China government through their agent called Jack Ma... It already arrived MMIA since Monday through Ethiopian airline.. and I heard it was moved to Abuja for distribution... Who knows the fact..

Stay away from their doctors....Their mission is to reduce the population of Nigeria and still make money from it.
Those kits from China are the real CoronaVirus.
Thanks...

He who has ears let him hear.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Xisnin(m): 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
Empiree:
Black people dont have brain to govern a nation. There is no pandemic in nigeria. Why is all this attention?. Cases in Nigeria is under 300. Why dont they go to Spain, UK and other EU countries.

Again, Black people are brainless scumbags. If you are Black and you have brain my post doesn't concern you. Nigerian govt is a disgrace. I know some people are gonna tell me I don't understand the need to have foreign "medical experts". What happened to thousands of medical doctors and nurses in nigeria?.
Hello Whiteman!
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by pfadom: 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
Reasonable governments are proactive. Had USA learnt from South Korea it wouldn't have recorded huge number of casualties. Italy gladly welcomed Cuban medical experts for assistance.

So what the noise about?

ChristineC:
so the pandemic is so devastating in Nigeria that it needs a team of foreign doctors? grin grin grin
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by succri(m): 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
Let's hope them no carry am come , wicked set of people
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
mickeymimi:
They are in Abuja....Are they going to Aso Rock and which hotel will they be staying.

Which hospital will they be assisting...is it General hospital...private or Aso rock hospital

How will the public and medical team in Nigeria benefit from them
They are going to aso rock where the only humans in Nigeria live. I hope you have not been dreaming they were coming for you and I. We don't have corona virus and we will never need Chinese doctors to treat us. I wish them permanent Chinese doctors.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Jamorezzi: 8:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
Make them test them first .

1 Like

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
femixville:

How are they better than the Nigerian Doctors..
Is it because they're fair skin and blacks are bound to lick their ass or the government just want to kuku kill the nation..
What grand achievement have this selected Chinese made in their own country..
Nigeria can never be great if we don't "BUY INTO NIGERIA", that is believing in yourself...
The set of leaders we have now will never allow Nigeria to grow.

1 Like

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
Good move! Give 'em 2-3 weeks and we would be smilin'... I b'lieve in 'em chinese.
#May4
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Openifemy: 8:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
allanphash7:
E kaabo si orile ede wa
E kaabo si ilu Nigeria
E kaabo si ori ile olora
E ma gbadun arayin

Adun ni yi o gbeyin wa

If you know you know

Nigeria 99 theme song grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by esty57(f): 8:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
allanphash7:
E kaabo si orile ede wa
E kaabo si ilu Nigeria
E kaabo si ori ile olora
E ma gbadun arayin

Adun ni yi o gbeyin wa

If you know you know
welcome to Africa, welcome to Nigeria 2020, welcome to the land that is honey flow.....

1 Like

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by stickle(m): 8:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
You never can tell, since Kyari cannot be flown out some people has to be flown in. There could be another bigger victim not yet known.
We dey watch

1 Like

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 8:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
Xisnin:

China did not refuse help.
Doctors don't dictate to the government in China.

Who dictates to anybody b4? Bt the government won't take action without consulting their medical team and professionals. They have sense not like here.
Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by infogeneral: 8:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
I don't trust the Chinese. I just hope the situation won't get worse in Nigeria like the case in Italy upon their arrival.

1 Like

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
Jelzin2412:

Actually we have one of the best Doctors in the world. The reason I implore my colleagues not to remain in Nigeria anymore. I can't imagine putting my life at risk for this country. And to make it worse I read some comments with one addressing the NMA and NARD as loony and illiterates...how sad at a time other nations are applauding and encouraging their healthcare workers... Gosh! Leaving was the best decision I have ever made in my life.

The person that made that very statement about his nation's healthcare experts is a sad reflection of why this nation has no future...

I have no more fight left in me too... I have also washed my hands off this contraption!!!

Good luck to them and their "amazing" leaders!!!

2 Likes

Re: 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria by bayelsaowei(m): 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
AbigealTobs:
Nonsense
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Alternative Methods To TTC / 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police / Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.