Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

Oyo Ex-first Lady Florence Ajimobi Shares Extent She Goes To Keep Her Marriage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Ex-first Lady Florence Ajimobi Shares Extent She Goes To Keep Her Marriage (858 Views)

Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo Ex-first Lady Florence Ajimobi Shares Extent She Goes To Keep Her Marriage by TA4TA4: 7:48pm On Apr 08, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qizH4WMpCmk

Florence Ajimobi tells daughter extent she went to keep her marriage

The former first lady of Oyo state Florence Ajimobi is seen in a video chat with her daughter Bisola, explaining the extent she goes to keep her marriage.

Mrs. Ajimobi in the video narrated what she does after she catching her husband, former Oyo Governor, Abiola Ajimobi cheating multiple times.

According to Mrs Ajimobi; “on one or two occasions I caught him cheating, he will apologize, and once he apologizes and it ends, I never go back to them again. She says to err is human; to forgive is divine because she on her part sometimes, does things below the expectations of her husband.

Mrs. Ajimobi says; sometimes, we do things that are worse than cheating. Bisola asks her what could one do that is worse than cheating, and Mrs. Ajimobi answers that some women could build houses without their husbands knowing.

While calling out side-chicks, Mrs. Ajimobi says “if they are cheap enough, they should give themselves to my husband”; he is mine. What is mine will not go away, “he will leave you and come back to me; he is my leftover, I have eaten the better part of him”. .

Mrs. Ajimobi further states that “I am always fighting to get my husband back so I won’t lose him to someone else and look like a failure”.

Sometimes, when she sees a girls phone number on her husbands' phone, she first uses true caller to get her name, then she googles the girl's name to get her picture, screengrabs it and prints it, then puts it on his bed with her phone number attached to it, so he sees it when he gets back from work; she does it without saying a word and in most cases, she just tells her husband to pay the girls off.

The video ends with Mrs. Ajimobi telling her Bisola that it is of no use to leave her husband after suffering all these years with him and then leave another lady to come to enjoy the fruits of her labor.

Re: Oyo Ex-first Lady Florence Ajimobi Shares Extent She Goes To Keep Her Marriage by thorpido(m): 7:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
This her advise is old skool.No be for this generation.Marriage no be do or die for a serial cheat.
Forgiveness isn't a bad thing,for to err is human but to forgive divine.
Couples should keep their marriage vows and make marriages worthy.
Re: Oyo Ex-first Lady Florence Ajimobi Shares Extent She Goes To Keep Her Marriage by Blackfire(m): 8:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
These Lebanese woman is the pillar behind constituted authority
Re: Oyo Ex-first Lady Florence Ajimobi Shares Extent She Goes To Keep Her Marriage by dawnomike(m): 8:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
I know this woman to be wise in the Ajimobi's family but never knew she was this wise.... grin

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Received FG COVID-19 Loan ? / For South South & South East - Orient Harmony And Lower Niger Bloc / Edo 2020: Some Road Projects Executed By Gov.obaseki (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.