Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

FG Should Please Tell NCDC To Send Us Money Instead Of Multiple Covid19 Sms. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FG Should Please Tell NCDC To Send Us Money Instead Of Multiple Covid19 Sms. (1421 Views)

"Men, Don't Give Us Money Till You Marry Us" - Lady / My Baby's Cuteness Can Fetch Us Money. / Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Should Please Tell NCDC To Send Us Money Instead Of Multiple Covid19 Sms. by kabanayol9(m): 8:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
I wonder how our mobile numbers got to nigeria centre for disease control (NCDC), they keep sending messages like twice in a day to remind me of safety precautions to take to contain the spread of corona virus aka covid19, i am not saying it's bad but i want to implore the FG to tell them and use the medium too to send us money to us even if it's #2000 per week, it will really help us during this lockdown, don't ask me how? the same way they got our mobile number, they should be able to contact us for our banking details( bank a/c no and bank we use) via sms, what's your opinion on this?
my birthday is tomorrow, wish me well, i am celebrating it here, thank you.

4 Likes

Re: FG Should Please Tell NCDC To Send Us Money Instead Of Multiple Covid19 Sms. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ur head is in the right place... Chop knuckle

4 Likes

Re: FG Should Please Tell NCDC To Send Us Money Instead Of Multiple Covid19 Sms. by dikeigbo2(m): 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
you are on point........sending massages as if they care for you as a. Nigerian

#NCDCDOTHENEEDFUL

3 Likes

Re: FG Should Please Tell NCDC To Send Us Money Instead Of Multiple Covid19 Sms. by kabanayol9(m): 8:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
Mrpsly247:
Ur head is in the right place... Chop knuckle
I am telling you, chop knuckle too baba.

1 Like

Re: FG Should Please Tell NCDC To Send Us Money Instead Of Multiple Covid19 Sms. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
Today alone - SMS RECEIVED

NCDC - 5
GOTV - 1
DSTV - 1
MTN - 3
GLO - 2
CRUSADER - 1
FIRST BANK - 1
ACCESS - 1

Na NCDC own dey pain me pass. I no gree see bank alert ooo

5 Likes

Re: FG Should Please Tell NCDC To Send Us Money Instead Of Multiple Covid19 Sms. by kabanayol9(m): 8:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
dikeigbo2:
you are on point........sending massages as if they care for you as a. Nigerian

#NCDCDOTHENEEDFUL
are you minding them, just counting their messages now, e don reach 50.
Re: FG Should Please Tell NCDC To Send Us Money Instead Of Multiple Covid19 Sms. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
What a country sad

2 Likes

Re: FG Should Please Tell NCDC To Send Us Money Instead Of Multiple Covid19 Sms. by Nguru55: 8:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
My fone don full for their msg

2 Likes

Re: FG Should Please Tell NCDC To Send Us Money Instead Of Multiple Covid19 Sms. by Tapout(m): 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
lol..u guys are complaining about SMS, i got a call from them last week with a prerecorded message.

2 Likes

Re: FG Should Please Tell NCDC To Send Us Money Instead Of Multiple Covid19 Sms. by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
Let's just pray they don't calculate the money for sms and ask banks to withdraw from our accounts.
They know to do bulk sms but don't know how to do bulk .deposits.

2 Likes

Re: FG Should Please Tell NCDC To Send Us Money Instead Of Multiple Covid19 Sms. by realceeg(m): 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
They now know how many Nigerians need the mumu sms but to share that money ..they pretend they can't figure out the most needful among the people ....rubbish

2 Likes

Re: FG Should Please Tell NCDC To Send Us Money Instead Of Multiple Covid19 Sms. by kabanayol9(m): 10:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Today alone - SMS RECEIVED

NCDC - 5
GOTV - 1
DSTV - 1
MTN - 3
GLO - 2
CRUSADER - 1
FIRST BANK - 1
ACCESS - 1

Na NCDC own dey pain me pass. I no gree see bank alert ooo
I expected bank alert too.
Re: FG Should Please Tell NCDC To Send Us Money Instead Of Multiple Covid19 Sms. by kabanayol9(m): 10:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
What a country sad
Nigeria.
Re: FG Should Please Tell NCDC To Send Us Money Instead Of Multiple Covid19 Sms. by kabanayol9(m): 10:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nguru55:
My fone don full for their msg
So it's not only me
Re: FG Should Please Tell NCDC To Send Us Money Instead Of Multiple Covid19 Sms. by kabanayol9(m): 10:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tapout:
lol..u guys are complaining about SMS, i got a call from them last week with a prerecorded message.
Be careful.
Re: FG Should Please Tell NCDC To Send Us Money Instead Of Multiple Covid19 Sms. by kabanayol9(m): 10:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Let's just pray they don't calculate the money for sms and ask banks to withdraw from our accounts.
Abi....

1 Like

Re: FG Should Please Tell NCDC To Send Us Money Instead Of Multiple Covid19 Sms. by kabanayol9(m): 10:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
realceeg:
They now know how many Nigerians need the mumu sms but to share that money ..they pretend they can't figure out the most needful among the people ....rubbish
Don't mind them, dem think say we mumu.
Re: FG Should Please Tell NCDC To Send Us Money Instead Of Multiple Covid19 Sms. by kabanayol9(m): 3:04am On Apr 09, 2020
they have sent me another message again o, happy birthday to my humble self, wishing myself llnp, more beautiful prosperous years ahead , more of GOD grace and blessings. I am a rising Star, time to reign.

2 Likes

Re: FG Should Please Tell NCDC To Send Us Money Instead Of Multiple Covid19 Sms. by kabanayol9(m): 2:19am On Apr 10, 2020
Avoid gatherings & physical contact. Practice social distancing by leaving 2 metres distance from others to prevent coronavirus spread. Take Responsibility!
Re: FG Should Please Tell NCDC To Send Us Money Instead Of Multiple Covid19 Sms. by kabanayol9(m): 2:19am On Apr 10, 2020
Take Responsibility! Wash your hands frequently with soap under running water. Avoid touching your face & high-contact surfaces to prevent coronavirus spread
Re: FG Should Please Tell NCDC To Send Us Money Instead Of Multiple Covid19 Sms. by kabanayol9(m): 2:20am On Apr 10, 2020
Prevent coronavirus by cleaning all surfaces frequently. High-contact surfaces include door handles, stair rails and tables. Take Responsibility!
Re: FG Should Please Tell NCDC To Send Us Money Instead Of Multiple Covid19 Sms. by kabanayol9(m): 2:21am On Apr 10, 2020
Returning travellers to Nigeria: stay home & avoid contact with people including family for 14 days. For NCDC self-isolation guide visit covid19.ncdc.gov.ng
Re: FG Should Please Tell NCDC To Send Us Money Instead Of Multiple Covid19 Sms. by kabanayol9(m): 2:22am On Apr 10, 2020
If you have come in contact with a confirmed coronavirus case & experience fever, cough or difficulty breathing please call NCDC immediately at 080097000010
they are even praying for themselves to contact covid19, corona virus
Re: FG Should Please Tell NCDC To Send Us Money Instead Of Multiple Covid19 Sms. by kabanayol9(m): 2:23am On Apr 10, 2020
the list of NCDC messages on my phone is endless.
Re: FG Should Please Tell NCDC To Send Us Money Instead Of Multiple Covid19 Sms. by Nobody: 5:59am On Apr 10, 2020
The manner in which they send their messages, I might soon start catching feelings for them undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Should Please Tell NCDC To Send Us Money Instead Of Multiple Covid19 Sms. by zexy2030(m): 6:55am On Apr 10, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
1billion naira was spent for SMS alone. grin

3 Likes

Re: FG Should Please Tell NCDC To Send Us Money Instead Of Multiple Covid19 Sms. by zexy2030(m): 6:56am On Apr 10, 2020
Bluntintrovert1:
The manner in which they send their messages, I might soon start catching feelings for them undecided
I have plenty unused SMS. You know what I mean?

1 Like

Re: FG Should Please Tell NCDC To Send Us Money Instead Of Multiple Covid19 Sms. by kabanayol9(m): 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
Avoid gatherings & physical contact. Practice social distancing by leaving 2 metres distance from others to prevent coronavirus spread. Take Responsibility!
only today messages o.
Re: FG Should Please Tell NCDC To Send Us Money Instead Of Multiple Covid19 Sms. by kabanayol9(m): 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
Take Responsibility! Wash your hands frequently with soap under running water. Avoid touching your face & high-contact surfaces to prevent coronavirus spread
Re: FG Should Please Tell NCDC To Send Us Money Instead Of Multiple Covid19 Sms. by kabanayol9(m): 7:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
Prevent coronavirus by cleaning all surfaces frequently. High-contact surfaces include door handles, stair rails and tables. Take Responsibility!
Re: FG Should Please Tell NCDC To Send Us Money Instead Of Multiple Covid19 Sms. by kabanayol9(m): 7:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
If you have come in contact with a confirmed coronavirus case & experience fever, cough or difficulty breathing please call NCDC immediately at 080097000010
Re: FG Should Please Tell NCDC To Send Us Money Instead Of Multiple Covid19 Sms. by kabanayol9(m): 7:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
Returning travellers to Nigeria: stay home & avoid contact with people including family for 14 days. For NCDC self-isolation guide visit covid19.ncdc.gov.ng

(1) (2) (Reply)

��� / / Features Of A Lazy Nigerian Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.