Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,557 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories - Travel (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories (133448 Views)

Relocating To Benin, Togo Or Ivory Coast? / Can One Get To Ivory Coast By Road? / Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Ibrixy: 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:

So glad to know u are happy that u like it.
Emeka, please update this thread na..
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
dep07:
no be my fault Emeka, it's closer to the airport.

I understand..... If u enter AJAME, you go buy cheap bread tire like say na tomatoes market u go for grin
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ibrixy:

Emeka, please update this thread na..

OK sir, but please bear with me i am actually waiting for the land border to open... I want to use it as tonic to ginger people . abeg no vex. I respect ur time on my thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Bamo2020(m): 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
Nice one Emekus, following n enjoying ur thread.
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by rainlover(m): 12:01am On Sep 22, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:

OK sir, but please bear with me i am actually waiting for the land border to open... I want to use it as tonic to ginger people . abeg no vex. I respect ur time on my thread

Boss Abeg while waiting for the land border to open, pls can u elaborate more on house rents, cos that's my greatest worry.
Apart from Abijan, are there states where a normal self contain is affordable as compared to some cities in Nigeria excluding LAGOS AND ABUJA
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2020
grin you said excluded ABUJA AND LAGOS. Yes you try a state called " SAN PENDRO"

i will try and write on this site.
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 9:27pm On Sep 22, 2020
Bamo2020:
Nice one Emekus, following n enjoying ur thread.

You too much my guy

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by edwonderz(m): 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2020
Bollove:
Pls how much does the adventure cost you? ... The first tour !
I was part of the team that represented Nigeria in Tour de Côte d'Ivoire-Tour de la Reconciliation, so all expense was taken care of by the government.

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Israel93: 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2020
well done emeka, I can't believe I sat down today for 6hours straight to follow this thread from page 1 to the last. bravo bro
abeg come continue ohhh.. though am just seeing this thread today because I seldom visit the "travel" section page
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 10:18pm On Sep 24, 2020
[quote author=Israel93 post=94263279]well done emeka, I can't believe I sat down today for 6hours straight to follow this thread from page 1 to the last. bravo bro
abeg come continue ohhh.. though am just seeing this thread today because I seldom visit the "travel" section page[/quote

Am glad that you like it... i will surely continue soon
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by rainlover(m): 4:52am On Sep 26, 2020
Iamicekid:

Same goes to Nigerian girls goes both ways madam
Abeg when their border dey re-open ?
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Iamicekid(m): 11:19am On Sep 26, 2020
rainlover:

Abeg when their border dey re-open ?

Latest November ending I guess
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by 4everEdward(m): 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
Well I have been viewing this thread as a guest but this topic made me to create an account with this wonderful forum. Pls guys like my post and welcome me as a first timers lol grin

Well I have been thinking that west Africa don’t worth going too because of racism, I have been start my journey from standard countries like Japan and SK. That’s my lovely countries.

Now I know the sweetness of Africa nation especially this West Africa nation. Pls what is needed and what documents are needed to travel to this country.
And when will border open for migration. Because I can’t wait any longer now.

8 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
4everEdward:
Well I have been viewing this thread as a guest but this topic made me to create an account with this wonderful forum. Pls guys like my post and welcome me as a first timers lol grin

Well I have been thinking that west Africa don’t worth going too because of racism, I have been start my journey from standard countries like Japan and SK. That’s my lovely countries.

Now I know the sweetness of Africa nation especially this West Africa nation. Pls what is needed and what documents are needed to travel to this country.
And when will border open for migration. Because I can’t wait any longer now.

Is so nice to know that u were reading as a guest before.... But after reading my thread u decided to sign up ( God bless you and thanks)

Yes ivory coast is a sweet country to explore....

The document u need to travel down there are any of this documents - PASSPORT and YELLO CARD ( Vaccine ) or NATIONAL ID and YELLO CARD ( Vaccine) any of this two will do it for u down to ivory coast

Please, also note that corona virus has really changed a lot of things in this world... So i believe when the borders opens they have ways of handling that.

I believe toward November ending ivory coast border may be open for traveling.

Thanks once again

2 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
4everEdward:
What do you have to say about this WhatsApp group chat

grin grin

Yes that Guy was on point on the " ivory coast babe"

But for the boarder, is just matter of time. And i believe is every where right now in the world
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2020
How I fit join this group?
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2020
CaptainChris:
How I fit join this group?

Ask the person that posted it
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by ecomalchemist(m): 7:06am On Sep 30, 2020
4everEdward:

Send me your number on this email so I can add you, amarachichigbo1@gmail.com

I go like join too
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Jaybnjamin(m): 7:45am On Sep 30, 2020
Won't be bad if you add me to the group bro.
Interested
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by dehiero: 11:38am On Oct 02, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9 this your story sweet o abeg where I fit get bus from accra to Ivory Coast and how much??
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
dehiero:
EMEKUSBOY9 this your story sweet o abeg where I fit get bus from accra to Ivory Coast and how much??

Goto any international motor park na... For Ghana, tell them u won go ivory coast.

I know get ideal how much them dey collect, because i never enter from Ghana . he no go dey much because both countries shares border
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by sayisayi(m): 7:56pm On Oct 14, 2020
Abidjan loading for Xmas covid free enjoyment....

Areas to be touched. Septieme Tranche/Angre/Grand Bassam/Assinie.

Tchep, Poisson and pvssy loading

5 Likes

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 12:21am On Oct 15, 2020
sayisayi:

Oil dey your head grin
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by sayisayi(m): 5:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:

Oil dey your head grin

Thank you sa! Dalu ehn
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by gamaliel9: 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
sayisayi:

frite ou grillee?
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Tinyemeka(m): 5:40pm On Oct 16, 2020
edwonderz:
Thanks, Mekus for sharing your Ivory Coast experience with us. Your sweet story has rekindled my long-forgotten lovely memories of Ivory Coast.

I have been to IC twice on a cycle tour and I was opportune to experience Abidjan briefly during the first tour.
I couldn't reach out to Femi that evening as agreed, I needed some sleep to recover from the exhaustion of cycling from Ghana to Abidjan. That day was the last stage and the most tiring stage of all races or perhaps I was fatigued from the general accumulated exhaustion of riding from Surulere, Lagos (where the race was flagged off) to Abidjan.

You cycled from Lagos to CIV?! shocked

I envy you bro.

How long did the trip from Ghana to Abidjan take?

Mekus please forgive me for derailing.
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 11:39am On Oct 17, 2020
Tinyemeka:

You cycled from Lagos to CIV?! shocked

I envy you bro.

How long did the trip from Ghana to Abidjan take?

Mekus please forgive me for derailing.

Nothing do u my guy..... I envy the guy self , and is the real M.V.P

I thought i was more adventures, but not knowing someone use his bicycle down to Abidjan. Forgive me brother i wish i knew u when i was in "ivory coast " i for darsh you one ivory coast kuntus grin ...... for the road to spend a night with you

So, those of una wey dey fear to make this journey to "ivory coast " you have no excuse . FEM grin

Am getting ready to update.....

1 Like

Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by TreasureTayo(m): 8:12am On Oct 23, 2020
We dey wait for the update o EmekusBoy
Re: My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories by Karleb(m): 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nice thread.

I also like the fact that OP is down to earth, I would have cursed those VISA/SCHOLARSHIPS guys.

Travel section is about sharing travel experiences.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (63) (Reply)

All About Banana Island Lagos State, History And Exclusive Pictures / Abuja Nightclubs Where Strippers, Prostitutes Go Berserk For Customers / The Nigeria Zip/Postal Code Confusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.