Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,303 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Partner Or Loan Needed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Partner Or Loan Needed (637 Views)

Loan Needed Urgently / A 9-month Payback Business Loan Needed / Cool Business Which Has A Good Turnover You Can Partner With Me Or Loan Me 7 Mil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Partner Or Loan Needed by Wisdomwise18: 8:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
I need financial partner to embark on a Maize Farming.

Invest #200k,,, and expect nothing less than #350k in 4 Months.

U are opportune to be Visit the Farm to monitor progress if you so desire.

OR

If you know where I can get a loan of 200k for a period of 4Months.

The only available collateral is an hectare of Land owned by my Father, but no available Title at the moment.

I intend using the Money for a Maize Farming Project as this is the perfect season to venture it considering that we are in planting season and likely rate of high food demand in months to come.

Maize is highly rich with nutrients and its also in high demand in Nigeria Market, eaten locally and also used for variety of purpose.

If you want to partner or can give me loan or recommend a loan facilities kindly hit me up on /+2348130033008 for further discussion.
Re: Partner Or Loan Needed by Driveway: 8:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
Loan is now available for up to N5m

Driveway partnered and bargained low interest rate with different loan credit companies for our esteemed customers.

(Available for Private Company employees and Lagos Residents only, not available yet for government employees)

Duration: 3-12 Months.

Highlights

Stress free interest rate

Loan interest Liquidation at any period of time (that is only interest accrued will be paid once you pay off the principal)

No collateral needed

Call 07014682862 / 07082109184 for car financing, for other micro credit related loan WHATSAPP 08071653575
Re: Partner Or Loan Needed by Wisdomwise18: 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
Thanks!!! But my location is Delta!

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Make Money During This Period / Df-based Hacker Steals $25million Worth Of Cryptocurrency And Returns $24million / (make 1$-50$ Daily) Attend Forex Trade Webinar Free!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.