Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Stay Indoors, Don’t Kill Us All – Nigerian Man Warns As He Shares COVID-19 Curve - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stay Indoors, Don’t Kill Us All – Nigerian Man Warns As He Shares COVID-19 Curve (4261 Views)

Ephraim Inyangeye Shares COVID-19 Palliative As Christmas Gifts (Photos) / Mohammed Atiku Shares COVID-19 Experience, Praises Health Workers / Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stay Indoors, Don’t Kill Us All – Nigerian Man Warns As He Shares COVID-19 Curve by kiyosaki1(m): 5:18am On Apr 09, 2020
bestpunterever:
All this black are immune, hot weather, jesus love us, it's a rich man virus, bla bla all this should stop.
it's too early to celebrate let us break the chain of transmitting this virus, stay home..
Lagos had her first case a week b4 NYC and her first death a week after NYC. Both have high population density. YET, just yesterday alone 779 people died in NY while the entire Nig has less than 10 deaths total. 
The OP is just an attention seeker that is high on weed deceiving his equality gullible followers with unsubstantiated statistics that cannot stand a test of time.
Re: Stay Indoors, Don’t Kill Us All – Nigerian Man Warns As He Shares COVID-19 Curve by skylarr: 5:38am On Apr 09, 2020
In all, it’s about choices. Would you rather be dead than stay alive ?
Unfortunate thing about this virus is, it can be spread to innocent peeps at home from stubborn and unreasonable people moving about. Otherwise, it would have been ok to urge those that don’t believe it to go out and learn the hard way.

Re: Stay Indoors, Don’t Kill Us All – Nigerian Man Warns As He Shares COVID-19 Curve by Nobody: 5:40am On Apr 09, 2020
xreal:
Everyone wants to trend.

He is telling you the truth and you're saying he wants to trend.
Oya, continue with your owambe. undecided

1 Like

Re: Stay Indoors, Don’t Kill Us All – Nigerian Man Warns As He Shares COVID-19 Curve by dustmalik: 6:46am On Apr 09, 2020
kiyosaki1:

Lagos had her first case a week b4 NYC and her first death a week after NYC. Both have high population density. YET, just yesterday alone 779 people died in NY while the entire Nig has less than 10 deaths total. 
The OP is just an attention seeker that is high on weed deceiving his equality gullible followers with unsubstantiated statistics that cannot stand a test of time.
Why do you guys like spreading fake news?
Re: Stay Indoors, Don’t Kill Us All – Nigerian Man Warns As He Shares COVID-19 Curve by kiyosaki1(m): 6:46am On Apr 09, 2020
skylarr:
In all, it’s about choices. Would you rather be dead than stay alive ?
Unfortunate thing about this virus is, it can be spread to innocent peeps at home from stubborn and unreasonable people moving about. Otherwise, it would have been ok to urge those that don’t believe it to go out and learn the hard way.

My friend since you have been announcing this doomsday news, how many skyrocketed death have been recorded in nigeria. Please learn to for ounce work with facts at hand than relying on cnn news and other media outlets to do your thinking for you .
Re: Stay Indoors, Don’t Kill Us All – Nigerian Man Warns As He Shares COVID-19 Curve by kiyosaki1(m): 6:50am On Apr 09, 2020
dustmalik:

Why do you guys like spreading fake news?

Please bring out the real figures and facts or forever remain silent. This is different from nigeria politics that every Tom dick and Harry csn contribute. If you are not legible enough shout this very sensitive issue please save yourself the embarrassment of disgrace.
Re: Stay Indoors, Don’t Kill Us All – Nigerian Man Warns As He Shares COVID-19 Curve by dustmalik: 7:03am On Apr 09, 2020
kiyosaki1:

Please bring out the real figures and facts or forever remain silent. This is different from nigeria politics that every Tom dick and Harry csn contribute. If you are not legible enough shout this very sensitive issue please save yourself the embarrassment of disgrace.
I'll never share facts and figures with a fool. If you can't find them yourself, then go choke on your ignorance.
Re: Stay Indoors, Don’t Kill Us All – Nigerian Man Warns As He Shares COVID-19 Curve by Racoon(m): 7:08am On Apr 09, 2020
I pray the Gbagada/Ikorodu sporting populace & other careless Nigerians can truly appreciate this message for all it worth.

1 Like

Re: Stay Indoors, Don’t Kill Us All – Nigerian Man Warns As He Shares COVID-19 Curve by 7lives: 8:14am On Apr 09, 2020
zionmde:

yeah government loot the money
Question: Should we all die because greedy people are in power?

Our focus should be to see d end of this pandemic and then come 2023 try to make better choices ( of course dats impossible) so we are enjoying d dividends of our choices

As if he won't steal if he is in charge of the government treasury, see I easily get irritated by people like that guy.
The same people calling others thieves, will sneak out in the night to steal brain box and other accessories from people's cars.
I'm through begging people not to go out, let them go and get infected.
I'm more than prepared to protect myself and my family against Covid 19.
Our population is too high, let Covid 19 help Nigeria to depopulate.
Re: Stay Indoors, Don’t Kill Us All – Nigerian Man Warns As He Shares COVID-19 Curve by Spe23: 8:17am On Apr 09, 2020
tatatar:

Just like pastor Chris,he even used charts grin

The guy should be arrested. He's one of the people that discourage people from following government guidelines to curb the menace.

grin grin grin
Re: Stay Indoors, Don’t Kill Us All – Nigerian Man Warns As He Shares COVID-19 Curve by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 09, 2020
xreal:
Everyone wants to trend.

wrong quote, wrong timing. Shhhh lipsrsealed
Re: Stay Indoors, Don’t Kill Us All – Nigerian Man Warns As He Shares COVID-19 Curve by Lanretoye(m): 8:50am On Apr 09, 2020
How is Nigeria in day 40.
Re: Stay Indoors, Don’t Kill Us All – Nigerian Man Warns As He Shares COVID-19 Curve by IamAtikulate: 8:58am On Apr 09, 2020
Spe23:

The guy should be arrested. He's one of the people that discourage people from following government guidelines to curb the menace.

grin grin grin
go arrest am nah

(1) (2) (Reply)

US President Elect: Joe Biden Dragged On Twitter / Was There Ever Slave Trade In Northern Nigeria? / 2023: Tinubu's Campaign Posters Flood Mecca, Muslims React!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.